15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life (2017)
15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life (2017) : The smartphones in this list have best battery life and capacity with 4000, 5000 mAH (milli-ampere-hour or amp-hour). We have included smartphones with reversible charging feature as well as fast charging support.
The smartphone list is consolidated after a thorough analysis of all models available globally. The long battery life smartphones are ideal companion if you travel a lot or use it daily for long hours. These are best battery life smartphones with 4G support.
Usually we struggle for battery life with low battery capacity mobiles and often need to find charging spots at airports, cafes and on long trips. The article have best long battery life mobiles starting at Rs. 5,000 ($75).
With an increasing use of 4G data, especially streaming videos and playing games, battery runs out of juice faster. The alternate solution is to have a power bank but most people don’t want to carry an additional gadget all the time. Which necessitates purchase of a best battery smartphone.
You can check the specs of below mentioned Top 10 smartphones in this article and also can click on the link below to go into details of each and every smartphone. Would suggest to read the post first and then check the details of the smartphones you may consider to purchase.
10 Best Battery Life Smartphones Feb 2017
- Meizu M3 Note – 4100 mAH Capacity Battery
- Moto E3 Power – 3500 mAH Capacity Battery
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – 4100 mAH Capacity Battery
- Asus Zenfone Max – 5000 mAH Capacity Battery
- Asus Zenfone 3S Max – 5000 mAH Capacity Battery
- Lenovo K6 Power – 4100 mAH Capacity Battery
- Lenovo Vibe P2 – 5100 mAH Capacity Battery
- Gionee Marathon M5 – 6000 mAH Capacity Battery
- ZTE Nubia N1 – 5000 mAH Capacity Battery
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime – 4000 mAH Capacity Battery
Here are the 15 Best battery life smartphones, starting with the Meizu M3 Note 4100 mAH battery capacity.
Meizu M3 Note has impressed the critics and reviewers with staggering 4100 mAH battery and nifty performance. The smartphone offers Full day battery life with 4G connectivity.
A direct competition to Redmi Note 3. It sports 5.5 Inch Full HD IPS Touchscreen Display with 2.5 D curve glass It is powered by the 1.8 GHz Helio P10 Octa Core Processor. It has plenty of Ram (3 GB) and internal storage 32 GB which can further be extended through micro-sd card. Also comes with Android Lollipop out of the box. It is available on Amazon.
Key Specs for Meizu M3 Note – 4100 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor- 1.8GHz Helio P10 Octa Core Processor
- Ram- 3 GB RAM
- Storage- 32 GB Internal Storage
- Screen Size- 5.5 Inch Full HD IPS Touchscreen Display
- Software – Android Lollipop 5.1 with Flyme OS skin on top
- Dual SIM Support- YES
- 4G LTE support- YES
- Rear Camera- 13 MP Primary Camera With LED Flash
- Front Camera- 5 Mp f/2.0, 1080p camera
- Fingerprint Sensor – YES
- Bluetooth- YES
- Battery Size – 4100 MAh Non-removable Battery.
2. Motorola Moto E3 Power Price Rs. 8,000 or $ 130
Best battery Life mobile under Rs. 8K or $130 – The Motorola Moto E3 Power was launched in September 2016 on Flipkart Priced at Rs. 7,999. The smartphone comes with a 5.0 Inch HD display and features a design quite familiar and used in the Moto G4 series.
The highlight of the smartphone is 3500 mAH battery capacity, presence of 4G LTE along with VOLTE support and Android Marshmallow OS.
Key Specs Moto E3 Power with 3500 mAH Battery
- Processor – Mediatek 6735 Quad Core Processor Clocked at 1.0 GHz , Mali T720 GPU.
- Screen Size – 5.0 Inch IPS LCD Display with HD resolution.
- Camera – 8 MP Rear camera with auto-focus, LED flash, Secondary Camera – 5 Mega Pixel
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – Internal memory 16 GB , expandable by micro-SD, up to 32 GB
- OS – Android marshmallow 6.0 with Stock Android Experience
- Battery Capacity – Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Fast Charging Support
- 4G LTE & VOLTE support
Top Selling Long Battery Life Android Smartphone Under Rs. 8000 – Canvas Juice 2
Key Specs for Micromax Canvas Juice 2 , 3000 mAH Battery
- Processor Quad- core 1.3 GHz Processor
- Screen Size – 1280*720 pixels, 5.0 inches (IPS LCD Display)
- Camera – 8 MP Rear Camera with Autofocus, LED flash , 2 MP Front Camera
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – 8 GB expendable up to 32 GB via Micro SD card
- OS Android OS, Android Lollipop 5.0
- Battery Capacity – 3000 mAH
- Connectivity – 3G
- Dual Sim – 3G smartphone
Number 2 on the list of 15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life is one of the top selling affordable Micromax smartphones which is one of the most affordable smartphones with ultimate battery life. Micromax has also recently launched the Micromax Canvas Juice 3 smartphone with 4000 mAH battery capacity.
Intex Launched the Intex Cloud Zest on 27- November-2015, an ultra affordable smartphone with very long battery life. The smartphone comes with 4000 mAH battery capacity. An excellent low cost long battery life smartphone for 2016.
Latest Smartphone with 4000 mAH Battery Below Rs. 7000
Key Specs for low priced Intex Cloud Zest, 4000 mAH battery Phone
- Processor – Spreadtrum SC7731 SOC, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Processor.
- Screen Size – 1280*720 HD Display 16M colors, 12.7cm (5.0) inch screen.
- Camera – 5 MP auto-focus, LED flash, Secondary Camera – 2 MP.
- RAM – 1 GB RAM
- Memory – internal memory 8 GB, microSD, up to 32 GB.
- OS – Android Lollipop OS
- Connectivity – 3G and 2G.
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion 4000 mAh battery.
5. Intex Aqua Y2 Power Priced at Rs. 4,009 or $70
Best Battery Mobile Under Rs 5000 – Intex Aqua Y2 Power is the latest smartphone launched on 21 July 2015 and is also one of the cheapest long battery Life smartphones that you can buy. The Intex Aqua Y2 has a 2900 mAH battery capacity and is a great choice for people looking for Long Battery life Dual Sim smartphone below Rs. 4000. The smartphone is ultra affordable and have a great battery back up.
Key Specs for the Intex Aqua Y2 Power
- Processor – 1.2 Ghz Quad Core Processor (SC7731 Chipset)
- Screen Size – 4.0 inches small screen, 800*400 screen resolution.
- Camera – Primary Camera is 5 MP with Autofocus while the secondary camera is 2 MP.
- RAM – 512 MB RAM which is a bit low.
- Memory – 4 GB internal storage & microSD card support up to 32 GB.
- OS – Android OS Kitkat 4.4.2
- Connectivity – 3G
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion removable 2900 mAH battery capacity.
The smartphone is good as far as battery life is concerned at a very affordable price below 5K. It can be a good daily driver if your usage is more limited to calling and WhatsApp and Facebook.
Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL was launched on 5th Jan 2016 in India and recently Asus has updated the Zenfone Max line and added 2 new smartphones. The smartphone offers insane battery life with it’s massive 5000 mAH capacity and at a affordable price tag of Rs. 9,999.
The smartphone not only has the best battery backup in Sub 10K price range but also comes with decent specs and Camera. The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad Core 64 bit processor and comes with Adreno 306 GPU. The smartphone will go on sale on 14 Jan 2016.
The large battery capacity can be used to watch videos for 22 hours and it has a 38 days standby time. The smartphone also offers reversible charging, you can charge other devices using a usb connector.
The smartphone has 5.5 inch screen size weighs 202 grams and measures 10.55 mm in thickness.
Key Specs for the Asus Zenfone Max , 5000 mAH Reversible Battery
- Processor – Snapdragon 410 clocked at 1.0 Ghz.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Screen Size – 5.5 inch HD display with 267 PPI.
- Rear Camera – 13 Mega Pixel
- Front Camera – 5 Mega Pixel.
- Storage – 16 GB expandable to 128 GB.
- Connectivity – 4G , 3G , 2G , WIFI , Bluetooth.
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAH.
- OS – Android Lollipop , Zen UI.
Asus Zenfone Max was launched on 23rd May 2016 in India with 2 new variants.
The smartphones comes with a 5.5 inch screen size phone with faster processor and more storage. The new Zenfone is powered by the Qualcomm Octa-core Snapdragon 615 coupled with 2 Gb ram/ 3 GB ram and 32 Gb inbuilt storage. The 3 GB RAM version is priced at Rs. 12,999 while the 2 GB RAM version comes at Rs. 9,999. Rest all the specs are same in both models.
It also supports micro-sd card upto 64 GB. This new version runs on latest software Marshmallow 6.0.1. The inclusion of Doze mode from Marshmallow and a massive battery of 5000 mAH clearly justifies that the phone sail for at least 2 days. It is available to order from Flipkart.
Key Specs for the New Asus Zenfone Max 2016 (5000 mAH Battery)
- Processor- Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 chipset.
- Ram- 2 GB Ram / 3 GB Ram
- Storage- 32 Gb Rom
- Screen size- 5.5 inch 720p HD screen.
- Software – Android 6.0.1(Marshmallow) with Zen UI on top.
- Dual Sim 4G LTE support – YES
- Rear Camera – 13 Mp with dual tone LED flash and laser autofocus assist
- Front Camera- 5 Mp front camera
- Connectivity 4G LTE /WiFi / Bluetooth
- Battery Size- 5000 mah battery with fast charging and reverse charging.
The Vibe P1M is a mid range mobile with a huge battery capacity of 3900 mAH, it can work for 2 days on a single charge and offers great battery life.
It has a Quad -Core processor and comes with 2 GB of RAM. It is the latest smartphone launched by Lenovo on 22 October 2015. The smartphone is aggressively priced and is available only on Flipkart @ Rs. 7,999.
Key Specs for Lenovo P1M with 3900 mAH Battery
- Processor – Mediatek MT6735 M, Quad-core clocked at 1.0 GHz.
- Screen Size -, – 720 x 1280 pixels, 5.0 inches (~294 ppi pixel density), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Camera – 8 MP, autofocus with flash, Secondary Camera – 5 megapixel.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM.
- Memory – internal memory 16 GB, microSD, up to 32 GB.
- OS – Android Lollipop 5.1 and Lenovo Vibe UI.
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion 3900 mAh battery.
Lenovo has launched the Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo along with the P1M recently and it is available on Amazon. The long battery life smartphone is priced at Rs. 16,999. It comes with a massive battery of 5000 mAH which can easily last 2 days or 3 days with modest usage.
The smartphone packs some top line specs like the 32 GB internal storage and a Full HD Display with Android Marshmallow. It also comes with fast charging as well as USB OTG support.
Key Specs for Lenovo P1 Turbo – 4900 mAH Battery
- Processor – 1.5 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa Core Processor.
- Screen Size – 5.5 inches Full HD Display 401 PPI.
- Camera – 13 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, autofocus, Secondary Camera – 5 MP.
- RAM – 3 GB RAM
- Memory internal memory 32 GB expandable storage.
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Connectivity – 4G LTE , 3G and 2G.
- Battery Capacity – Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
Next, we have top selling Xiaomi smartphone which offers great performance along with 4000 mAH battery capacity.
9. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Priced @ Rs. 9999 or $140
Best Battery smartphone Under 10K – Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a killer smartphone for the price and it comes with very large battery back up too . The smartphone is available on Flipkart India for a price of Rs. 9,999 for the 16 GB version and the 32 GB version / 3 GB RAM is available for Rs. 10,999. It also comes in 4 GB RAM / 64 GB version priced at Rs. 12,999.
The smartphone comes with 4150 mAH battery capacity which features fast charging feature too. The smartphone can last 1 day to 2 day easily with a single charge.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor which is one of the best processor you can get in this price range. It is also highly energy efficient to increase the battery life further.
Key Specs for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – 4100 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor – Octa- Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor , Clocked @ 2.0 Ghz.
- Screen Size – 5.5-inch (1920*1080 pixels) FHD IPS display. – PPI 401.
- Camera – 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing Selfie camera
- RAM – 2 GB RAM / 3 GB RAM / 4 GB
- Memory – 16 GB /32 / 64 GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 128 GB).
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow along with MIUI 8.0.
- Battery Capacity – 4100 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Finger print Scanner.
- Dual Sim Support.
- 4G LTE as well as VOLTE support
- Metallic Build.
You can read our review of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 here.
Xolo era 4k was launched couple of months back but surely beats most of the competitors with its huge battery capacity in the price range of below 7K. It features 5 Inch HD IPS Touchscreen Display With 294 PPI display and a MediaTek MT6735P Quad Core Processor clocked at 1 Ghz. It is one of the best affordable long battery budget smartphone under Rs. 7,000.
The phone comes with 2 Gb Ram for fluid experience and has 8 GB Rom which can further be expanded through micro SD card. It comes with Android Lollipop out of the box and is available at Amazon and Snapdeal.
Highlight of the phone is its massive 4000 mAH battery which would further give more stand by time and increase battery life when it gets the Android Marshmallow update.
Key Specs for Xolo ERA 4K – 4000 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor- 1 GHz MediaTek MT6735P Quad Core Processor
- Ram- 2 GB RAM
- Storage- 8GB ROM
- Software – Android Lollipop 5.1 with Google Now launcher
- Dual Sim 4G- YES
- 4G LTE support – YES
- Screen Size- 5 inch IPS Touchscreen Display With 294 PPI
- Rear Camera- 8 MP Auto Focus Camera With Dual LED Flash
- Front Camera- 5 MP Front Camera
- – WiFi/Bluetooth
- – FM Radio
- Battery Size- 4000 MAh Battery with fast charging
The Micromax canvas Juice 3 is the latest smartphone which offers incredible battery life. The phone features 5 inch HD screen and a mid-range MediaTek Quad-core processor, the smartphone comes with 2 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage. It also comes with a micro SD slot for storing videos and music. The smartphone is available on Amazon for purchase at an affordable price of Rs. 8400.
The smartphone packs a 4000 mAh battery combined with Android Lollipop’s ART engine may give standby backup of almost 3 days in a single charge
Key Specs for Micromax Canvas Juice 3
- Processor 1.3 GHz MTK 6580, Quad –Core processor
- Screen Size – 1280×720 Pixels, 5.0 inches
- Camera – 8 MP primary Camera with Auto Focus,2MP secondary Camera
- RAM – 2GB RAM
- Memory – 8 GB expandable upto 32 GB via Micro SD card
- OS Android OS, Lollipop
- Connectivity – 3G
- Battery Capacity – 4000 mah
Gionee’s latest iteration which comes with a bulky price tag and even bulkier battery capacity of 5020 mAH. The battery life is impressive and it can be used for 2 days easily.
It has a massive 6 Inch FHD AMOLED Touch Screen Display With 2.5 D Arc Glass. A premium design comes with decent specs. The phone is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-Bit Processor clocked at 1.3 Ghz.
Gionee didn’t shy with the storage and ram department and has included 3 GB Ram with 64 Gb internal storage capacity. It has also given a dedicated slot for the storage expandability which can be store upto 128 GB of data. It runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 out of the box. It is available only online from Flipkart.
Key Specs for Gionee Marathon M5 Plus – 4100 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor – 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Ram- 3 GB
- Storage – 64Gb intern memory, expandable upto 128Gb
- Screen Size- 6-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D arc glass
- Software – Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo OS 3.1 on top
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)- YES
- 4G LTE support – YES
- Rear Canera- 13 MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera – 5 MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor- YES
- Battery Size- 5020 mAh battery with fast charging
Best Battery Mobile 2017 – The Xiaomi Mi Max was launched on 30 June 2016 in India and is the largest screen size smartphone that Xiaomi has ever launched. The smartphone has an enormous Full HD Display with a 6.44 inch screen panel. It also comes with equally enormous battery capacity of 4850 mAH which can last all day easily. The smartphone is available to purchase from Amazon and is priced at Rs. 14,999. The smartphone is top selling currently for Xiaomi along with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
It is an excellent smartphone for gaming , reading content and watching video with great battery back up, excellent processing power and brilliant display.
Key Specs Xiaomi Mi Max with Incredible battery life
- Processor – 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core Processor.
- GPU – Adreno 510
- Screen Size – 1080 x 1920 pixels, 6.44 inches (~342 ppi pixel density)
- Camera – 16 MP, Autofocus, dual-LED flash, 5 MP, secondary Camera for clicking selfies
- RAM – 3 GB RAM
- Memory – 32 GB internal, microSD, up to 128 GB
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes
- OS – Latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 and MIUI 8.0
- Battery Capacity – Li-Ion 4850 mAh battery
- Weight – 203 grams and thickness of 7.5 mm
- Dual Sim
- 4G LTE Support
Number 13 on the list of 15 Best Smartphones with Long Battery Life is the recently launched Mi Max , the smartphone has (Swag) excellent value for money best battery smartphone with 4G LTE support and full HD display priced under Rs. 15,000.
Read 5 more best suggestion on – Click Next Page Below