30 Best Low Requirement Specs PC Games for PC or Laptop
30 Best Low Requirement Specs PC Games for PC or Laptop : IF you are stuck with an old PC or Laptop you may not be able to play the latest gaming title like a Far Cry 4 or Crysis 3 or Battlefield 4. However there is no need to get disheartened you can check this list we have carefully crafted to get you abreast with the PC games which released in the last decade and do not require you to have a high end PC or Graphics Card to play the PC game.
The games suggested are idle for low or medium requirement PC or laptops.
These were the most downloaded and played gaming titles which you can still play. Graphics make a game good but the story game play and characters make it legendary those who have played Max Payne 1 or earlier series of Need for Speed like Need for Speed Unleashed and Highstakes will agree with me.
You can play most of these games on Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8 or 8.1 or even on Windows 10.
We have included all types of games – Shooting, Car Racing, Strategy, First Person Shooter, Sports , Cricket , FIFA , War Games etc.The games were legendary for the time they were released and are still great to play on system which don’t have a graphics card or an outdated graphics card or systems with low configuration.
Starting with the 30 Best Low Requirement Specs PC Games for PC or Laptop
30) Assassin’s Creed – The first game was released in the year 2007 and was developed by Ubisoft and has been an extremely successful series and was based on new concept and game play that was ever seen before 2007.
It is a historical action adventure stealth game. The Assassin’s Creed games primarily revolves around the rivalry between two ancient secret societies: the Assassins and the Knight Templar.
The game was released on Microsoft windows and PS3 and Xbox 360. The game has missions to clear and the main character is Desmond Miles the player require to complete assassination of public figureheads or a covert missions as the game progresses.
29)Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed – The game is pretty old and was released in Feb , 2000. No matter if you have a junky old cold computer or Laptop you will still be able to Run this game. Resolution of 640*480 is also supported and for the such low resolution also game is coded very well and look and feel great. It was one of the most amazing games EA ever made with the Porsche Factory Driver Challenges it will make you an expert in driving. Graphics damages, smoke, flares all are well detailed with extremely beautiful landscapes and cities.
28) Need for Speed High Stakes – One of the most competitive Racing game with real damage competitive single player mode, The game has a good choice of Cars and tracks, the cops are not easy to get rid of. Driving require precision and absolute control to play on hard level and win Championships. The night driving modes are very challenging if you hit something and loose your cars headlights it becomes real difficult to compete with Computer managed competition cars who just can drive like Micheal Schumacher in complete darkness. The Game was released in year 1999 by Electronics Arts Canada.
27) Need for Speed Under ground – The game was revolutionary when it was released in the year 2003, November 17th. It was the first street racing game from the Need for Speed series and NOS effects and motion blur was first time seen in a Racing PC game. The music was really twisted and the game was so much better in graphics compared to the games released by Electronics Arts before this. The game first time had the concept where you start with a beginning Car and Race against the best Racers to increase your Reputation and then challenge the ultimate racer in the end. Unfortunately Need for Speed series barring 1 or 2 games did not created anything new in terms of story and engagement in the current generation games. Even the Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 had the same story what got started in Underground and later got improved with Most wanted 2005.
26) Need For Speed Underground 2 – The game was the second in the series of Need for Speed Underground and what was improved in the game was addition of new cars more customization and one of the best Music games ever had in a game. ” Riders on the Storm” was a legendary sound track in the game which can just make you push the pedal to the floor. The game had not too much of new elements compared to the Underground 1 but still had a good game play and graphics for the time. You can easily play both the games on a core 2 DUo or dual core processor or an old Nvidia 610 or even previous generation of graphics cards.
25) Need for Speed Most wanted – The Game was released in the year 2005 November. The fans of need for Speed were bored after the release of Need for Speed Carbon which offered nothing new compared to underground series. NFSMW 2005 had the best cops chase hurdles and game play. The game was different from what the fans had experienced in the earlier generation of games and was a massive success. You can easily play the game on a native resolution of 800*600 or 1024*768. The graphics and sound tracks are good the motion blur effects and cop chases are the best of all need for speed older titles.
24) GTA Vice City – The game which was so addictive that people use to play it for days and nights immersed in the Vice City. The Gamers first time had such a large open world game where they can do whatever they wanted. The game was coded lightly and with a basic graphics card and processor was easily playable on any computer. You can still download and play it on any PC or Laptop on low resolution of 800*600 resolution and still the game will manage to awe you. The game has small missions and a great story along with hundreds of options to explore in the vice city. The game was released on October 27, 2002. The game size is around 1.5 GB and can be easily downloaded.
23) GTA SAN Andreas – GTA San Andreas is still one of the most famous open world game and is downloaded thousands of times by PC Gamers. It had better graphics and much bigger open world to explore than what we saw in the GTA Vice City. The game was released by the Rockstar studio in the year 2004, October 26. The game size is 2.0 GB and is priced very low now if you wish to purchase the original game. The game is one of the most fun games to play and several mods have been released since its release including the infamous Hot coffee mod with all the adult content.
22) MAX Payne – Excellent background music, one of the best story, the graphics were unmatched when the Game released in the year 2001. The game had many firsts, the bullet decals and shadows were extremely detailed for the generation. The game was a massive hit among the Gamers community back then. It was so engulfing that Gamers did not slept before ending the Game. The story was fluent and the best experienced in any game, even current generation games lack the kind of story flow that the original Max Payne had.
21) Max Payne 2 The Fall of Max Payne – This is another title you can play if you like the Max Payne original Max Payne Game. The game is more like a continuation of the original gaming title but lack any major new elements. The Game was developed by Rockstar Games and got released in the year 2003.
Click Next Below ……