7 Best Gaming Mouse for All Budgets to Buy in 2016
7 Best Gaming Mouse for All Budgets to Buy in 2016 : It is not the gaming mouse, it is the gamer who makes the difference. It is true that gaming ability and skills is more important, I have meet gamers who can take superfast shots with Rs. 300 wired dell mouse and even some with Logitech wireless mouse. Gaming mouse helps you improve with practice and can be very handy and helpful but can’t compensate for the lack of skills.
Practice, practice and practice that will make you better. Buying a gaming mouse will help as it has improved precision, DPI, and extra buttons which will help you switch weapons with quick speed.
7). Trriger T-32 Laser Gaming Mouse Priced @ Rs. 1150
This is an entry level gaming mouse but offers good aiming precision and remarkable speed. It is ergonomically designed and have 5 programmable keys. It is very sturdy and fits well in hand the rubber grip makes it effortless in gaming and non-slippery. For a low budget it is a good starting gaming mouse. It may be written as laser but it is not a laser mouse.
It has a neat and clean look not an over sized mouse.
Key Specs for the Trriger T-32 Laser Gaming Mouse
- Ideal for laptop & desktop.
- DPI – 3200 Optical Sensor.
- DPI Mode – 4 Speed dpi.
- Rubber Coating
- Dpi settings are fixed at 800/1600/2400/3200 you can’t have custom DPI.
- The mouse clicks are not as silent as you may have liked.
6). Dragon War Thor Blue Gaming Mouse Priced @ Rs. 1,233
Dragon War Thor Blue is one of the most popular gaming mouse and you can buy it over the Trriger gaming mouse by spending additional 100 bucks. The mouse looks stunning and sharp, every bit like a gaming gun you need to get that perfect headshot.
Key Specs Dragon War Thor Gaming Mouse :
- Dpi Mode – 800 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200 dpi Sensor.
- Max 3200 Dpi
- Quite Silent while clicking.
- 8 Programmable Buttons.
- 512K In-buit Memory
- Ergonamic design for long gaming hours.
- 8 Programmable Buttons.
- LED light makes it look amazing in dark.
- 8 metre long wire, Gold Plated USB connector.
This is a great gaming mouse but the warranty given by the manufacturer is only 6 months.
5). Logitech G100 Priced at Rs. 1350.
The mouse has a simple look and a very good reliable grip. It is a perfect machine for taking headshots and has 2500 dpi. Design is very ergonomic and makes it easy to hold.
- Durable Buttons
- 2500 dpi Optical Sensor
- Durable Build
- Gaming-grade Optical Sensor.
- Ambidextrous Shape (Can be used with either hand).
The mouse has Dpi switch and offers deadly accuracy once your hand become accustomed to this gaming mean machine.
The best part is Logitech offers 3 year walk in replacement warranty on the G100 gaming mouse. So you can get it replaced in case something happens during the three year period. You must preserve the original bill to take advantage of the warranty.
You can also look at the G100s but I used and liked the old G100 better compared to the G100s mostly because of shape and touch of G100.
4). Logitech G300 Best Gaming Mouse for Rs. 1575
It is one of the old and most popular gaming mouse by Logitech. It is highly reliable and offers excellent options when you are configuring buttons to gain that extra edge in gaming. It is not very expensive compared to other mouse we have listed but offers benefit of great design, shape and precision over a G100 or G100s.
Other than gaming you can use it for photoshop, adobe premier, Auto Cad and other 3D design and modelling applications where precision matters most.
Key Specifications for Logitech G300
- 9 programmable buttons.
- Logitech Gaming Software to configure Mouse.
- Ambidextrous design can be used with either hand.
- Strong Robust Build Quality.
- Dpi switching is manual as well as automatic based on game map.
- 2500 Dpi Optical Sensor.
- Switch button to swap Profiles.
- User-configurable lighting – Assign one of seven colors to each profile, so you can easily see which profile you’re using.
- Is protected by 3 year carry in Logitech Warranty.