AMD R7 360 Vs Nvidia GTX 750 Ti – The Faster Graphics Card
AMD R7 360 Vs Nvidia GTX 750 Ti : The new AMD Graphics Cards are in market now and it is probably a good time to make a choice between the green team and Red’s. If you are looking to upgrade your old gaming Rig or looking forward to buy a new gaming PC which is the better choice in the Rs. 10,000($130) segment. The newly launched AMD R7 360 or the Nvidia power house GTX 750 Ti.
The AMD R7 360 was launched in June 2015 along with the other R9 and R7 300 series cards. The R9 300 series was a re-brand of the existing AMD R9 200 series, speaking about the architectural or technological changes that the R9 300 series bring over the AMD R9 200 series is not much to write home.
Though the new graphics cards are 100% complaint with the Microsoft DirectX 12, you may see a boost of performance when Microsoft releases the new DirectX on 29, July 2015 along with the upgrade to Windows 10.
The benefit for the DirectX 12 will be for everyone and as per a statement released by Microsoft the graphics cards will get a boost upto 20% or more, over the DX11. The Nvidia GTX 750 Ti is compatible with the DX 12 as well. It is a long debate who will gain more from the DX 12 implementation AMD or Nvidia or both equally only time will tell.
The AMD R7 360 is priced between rs. 10,500 to Rs. 12,000 in the market and the price for the Nvidia GTX 750 Ti is also in the similar range.
Nvidia GTX 750 Ti
Key Specifications for the Nvidia GTX 750 Ti
- The Nvidia GTX 750 Ti is based on First Generation Maxwell Architecture
- Cuda Cores – The Graphics card has 640 Cores
- GPU Base Clock – The base clock is 1020.
- GPU Boost Clock – The boost Clock for GTX 750 Ti is 1085.
- Memory Clock – 5.4 GBPS
- Memory Size – 2048 MB ( 2GB) GDDR5
- Memory Bus Width – 128 Bit
- PCI Standard – PCI Express 3.0
- 3 D Monitor Support – Yes
- HDMI Support – YES
- Minimum Power Supply required – Nvidia Says 300 Watts , I would suggest Quality 400 to 450 Watts.
Lets Check out the Key specifications for the AMD R7 360 Graphics Card.
The AMD R7 360 Graphics Card is a mid range graphics card made by AMD, based on 28 Nm manufacturing process. The graphics card is based on Tobago Pro processor variant and supports DirectX 12 API. The graphics card supports the AMD Free Sync technology, which reduces tearing effect in games with AMD Free Sync monitors. The R7 360 also supports the AMD Liquid VR technology along with AMD Eyefinity technology for multi-monitor support. The AMD R7 360 also has crossfire support if in future you wish to use two graphics cards together.
Key Specifications for the AMD R7 360 Graphics card
- Stream Processors – 768 processors (12 Compute Units)
- Graphics card Core Clock – 1000 Mhz
- Graphic card Boost Clock – 1050 MHz
- Memory Clock – 6500 Mhz
- Memory Size – 2048 MB or 2 GB GDDR5
- Memory Bandwidth – 112 GBPS
- Memory Bus Width – 128 Bit
- Supports – HDMI
Power Supply required – 400 Plus Watt PSU, I would recommend a 450/500 Watts PSU
AMD R7 360 or Nvidia GTX 750 ti – The Faster Graphics Card
Next Gaming Performance @ 1080P (1920*1080) & 1680*1050