7 Best Smartphones Under Rs 12000 India Mar’17 – Hot Selling
7 Best Smartphones under Rs 12000 Mar’17 (Latest and Popular) – While there are many new smartphones which are launched in the 10k to 12K price range here are the top 7 choices for you if you have a budget of Rs. 12,000 to buy a smartphone.
We have added some of the best smartphones based on performance , gaming , camera , battery life and features.
We already have written about the top smartphones under 10,000 price range which are currently hot selling.
Read – Also if you have a slightly higher budget than 12,000, I would suggest you check our guide for best mobiles under 15K as well – 10 Best Smartphones Under Rs 15000 (4G, Excellent Camera).
Lets Check the Best Smartphones under Rs 12,000 in India for March 2017.
Best Performance Smartphone under 12000, Infocus Epic 1 was launched in August 2016 and is one of the most powerful smartphones in Sub 15k price range. The Highlight of the smartphone is it’s 10 Core Processor – Helio X20 which offers great performance for general tasks and gaming. The pr ocessor is clocked at 2.0 GHz and comes with Mali T880 MP4 GPU for gaming needs.
The Infocus Epic 1 is priced at Rs 12,999 and is available for purchase from Amazon India. The smartphone comes with 16 Mega Pixel rear camera with Auto-Focus and Dual Led Flash and there is also a 8 Mega pixel front facing camera to click selies.
The smartphone comes with modern connectivity options like USB Type C port and also works with 4G LTE and VOLTE network (like JIO ).
Epic 1 has a 5.5 Inch Display with Corning Gorilla Glass support. Overall a great performance smartphone with monstrous processor for gaming.
Key Specs for Infocus Epic 1 (10 Core Processor, 3 GB Ram)
- Screen – 5.5 Inch Full HD Display
- Processor –Mediatek 6797 Helio X20 Deca Core processors clocked @ 2.0 GHz.
- RAM – 3 GB
- Storage – 32 GB , expandable upto 128 GB.
- Rear Camera – 16 MP rear camera
- Front selfie camera – 8 MP Front Selfie camera
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with Inlife UI
- Battery Capacity – 3000 mAh
- Connectivity – Dual Sim 4G with VOLTE
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the back
- USB TYPE C – YES
- Weight – 164 grams
- Thickness – 8.4 mm
- Price Rs. 12999
Number 6 on our list is the long battery life smartphone from ZTE – Nubia N1.
Chinese smartphone vendor, Nubia launched their Nubia N1 smartphone in December 2016 in India. The highlight of the Nubia N1 is the massive 5000 mAh battery that can last up to two days with a single charge. It is one of the best battery mobiles under Rs 12000.
Key Specifications Nubia N1
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 13 MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery
The Nubia N1 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels and is powered by the MediaTek Helio P10 chipset, clubbed with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
Nubia has added a 13MP rear camera in the phone, and also a 13MP front-facing camera can be seen at the front of the phone to capture selfies and video calls.
The phone comes with a plethora of connectivity options such as 4G LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS. The Nubia N1 features a USB Type-C port.
The Lenovo K6 Power is the first smartphone in India to launch under the Lenovo K6 series of phones. The phone was initially launched with 3GB of RAM for Rs. 9,999. Lenovo recently launched the 4GB of RAM variant for Rs. 10,999 in India.
Lenovo K6 Power Specifications
- Display: 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 450 nits brightness, 178-degree viewing angle
- Software: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor: 64-bit Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM / 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 32 GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Camera: Sony IMX258 image sensor based 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and PDAF; Sony IMX219 sensor based 8 MP front-facing camera
- Network: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- Audio: Dolby Atmos-powered Dual Stereo speakers, FM radio
- Battery: 4,000 mAh non-removable
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 145 g
- Colours: Gold, Silver, and Dark Gray
The Lenovo K6 Power comes with a 5-inch 1080p screen and is powered with the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC and 4GB of RAM. The phone comes wit 32GB of internal storage with support for storage expansion via a microSD card slot.
The phone has a 13MP camera at the rear with support for LED flash and also you can find an 8MP front-facing camera.
The Lenovo K6 Power has support for VoLTE, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. Also, the phone runs Android Marshmallow and is backed with a 4000 mAh battery. It is great overall for the price, and offers decent battery, 4G Volte Support and FHD Display under 12K.
4. ZTE Blade A2 Plus ( The 5000mAh battery lasts long, really long)
ZTE, the Chinese brand recently launched the Blade A2 Plus smartphone in India. The ZTE Blade A2 Plus features a massive 5000 mAh battery and comes with a price tag of Rs. 11,999.
The Blade A2 Plus boots Android Marshmallow v6.0 with MiFavor v3.5 skin on top and comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD screen. At the heart of the phone is a MediaTek MT-6750T SOC and has 4GB of RAM.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch 2.5D Curved Glass display with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
- Software: Mi-Favor on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Process: 64-bit Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750T chipset with Mali-T860 GPU
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Storage: 32 GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Network: 4G LTE, Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Fingerprint sensor
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and PDAF; 8-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash
- Battery: 5000 mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 155×76.2×9.8 mm
- Weight: 189 grams
The phone ships with 32GB of internal storage and also comes with a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front-facing camera with iPhone-like screen flash feature.
The phone is exclusively available via e-commerce site Flipkart and has support for 4G VoLTE.
3. LeEco Le 2
Next we have LE 2 on the Best Smartphones Under Rs 12000 list : LeEco, the not-so-new Chinese brand has been struggling a lot of late, but there are some good phones under their name. The LeEco Le 2 was the best competitor to the Redmi Note 4 and has some competitive specs under-the-hood.
LeEco Le 2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display, 500nits brightness, 80% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16 MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 151.1 × 74.2 × 7.5mm; Weight: 153g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos. Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging
The phone has a 5.5-inch display with Full HD resolution. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC powers the Le 2, clubbed with 3 GB/4 GB of RAM.
The Le 2 has a 16MP camera on the rear side of the phone and also an 8MP one at the front side of the phone. The phone doesn’t feature the 3.5mm headphone jack and comes with USB Type-C port that also serves as the audio jack.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, which was launched in India in January 2017 is currently the cheapest smartphone in India right now with Snapdragon 625 chipset. Also, the phone has a 4100 mAh battery which lasts for two complete days.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz (India)
- 2 GB RAM with 16 GB storage / 3 GB RAM with 64 GB storage, expandable memory with micro-SD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13 MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, F2.0 aperture
- 5 MP front-facing camera, F2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4100 mAh (typical) battery
The phone comes in three RAM variants- 2GB/3GB/4GB and has 32GB/64GB internal storage with support for storage expansion up to 128GB via a memory card slot.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has a 5.5-inch display along with 2.5D curved glass on top. The phone comes with connectivity options such as 4G LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS.The Note 4 measures 8.35 mm in thickness and weighs 175 grams. There’s a 13 MP rear camera along with a 5 MP shooter at the front of the phone.
Huawei Honor 6X, the successor to the last year’s Huawei Honor 5X comes packed with a dual camera at the back side of the phone. Also, the Honor 6X is the cheapest smartphone with a dual camera in India.
Huawei Honor 6X Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- Octa-core Kirin 655 ( 4 x 2.1GHz + 4 x 1.7GHz) 16 nm processor with Mali T830-MP2
- 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32 GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4 GB RAM with 64 GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 128 GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- 12 MP rear camera with LED Flash, 6P lens, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, aperture F/0.95-F/16 and 2MP secondary camera
- 8 MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 150.9×72.6×8.2mm; Weight: 162g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3340 mAH battery with support for fast charging
The phone packs a 3340 mAh battery and comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display. The phone comes in two variants- one with 3 GB of RAM and the other one with 4GB of RAM.Aforesaid, the phone has a 12MP sensor and a 2MP sensor at the rear side of the phone. Furthermore, there’s an 8MP front-facing camera to take care of the selfies.
The Honor 6X is powered by the Hi-Silicon Kirin 655 SoC clocked at 2.1 GHz. The Honor 6X measures 8.2 mm in thickness and weighs 162 grams.
Thanks for reading the Article – 7 Best Smartphones Under Rs 12000 India Mar’17 – Hot Selling.
You May Like To Read: