Updated – 2nd Jan 2021 – If you are looking to buy the best 4G mobile in the price range of Rs. 3000 to Rs. 4000 online, from Flipkart or Amazon, you are at the right place. Here are some great suggestions that I have handpicked and updated recently.
I have included 1 GB RAM / 2 GB RAM phones with 4G VOLTE phones on this list. These Android phones offer good camera quality, battery life, performance.
Only Buy 4G VOLTE mobile, there is no need to buy 3G mobiles.
Also, there are no 5G phones available currently, and 5G technology will come after 2020.
Note – Due to the Lockdown because of Covid-19 some of the mobiles are not available and hence we have linked to alternatives that you can buy currently.
All the mobiles in this list are 4G volte and will work with reliance jio, airtel, vodafone and Idea sim card.
Let’s Check 10 Best Affordable 4G Mobile Under Rs 4000 in India 2021
1. Micromax Spark Go Price Rs. 3699 – (Android Go Oreo 8.1)
The Micromax Spark Go is the latest addition to this list and the mobile was launched in October 2018. It is already available for purchase on Flipkart for Rs. 3699.
The phone comes with the lighter version of Android – Android Go Oreo 8.1. Android Go is easier to run on low price phones and is optimized to make sure the phones are not laggy.
The Key highlights of the Micromax Spark Go are 5.0 Inch display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution and come with a Quad-Core Spreadtrum Processor with 1.3 GHz clock speed.
Key Specs Micromax Spark Go
- Processor – 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor, Model SC9832E
- GPU – ARM Mali T720 MP1 GPU.
- RAM – 1 GB RAM.
- Display Size – 5.0 Inch Display With 854*480 pixels.
- OS – Android Oreo 8.1 (Go Edition)
- Dual SIM Support – YES
- Dedicated Micro-SD Card – Yes
- Primary Camera – 5 MP Rear Camera With LED Flash.
- Secondary Camera – 2 MP Selfie Camera.
- Storage – 8 GB internal storage expandable to 32 GB.
- Connectivity – 3G, 4G LTE, and 4G Volte, WiFi, Bluetooth.
- FM Radio.
- 2000 MAh Battery.
- Price – Rs. 3699
- Available – Flipkart
- Read More About Micromax Spark Go.
- Indian Brand.
- Affordable, low Price.
- Android Go Edition – Latest OS.
- Just 1 GB RAM.
- Low internal storage (8 GB).
3. Itel A22 PRO – Price Rs. 4799 (2 GB Ram, 16 GB Storage)
The Itel A22 Pro is specs loaded mobile that you can buy in the 4k price range.
It is available for Rs. 4,800 in India and is exclusive to Flipkart.
Besides, it sports a 5-inch FWVGA display, offering 480 x 960 Pixels resolution. Powering the device is a Quad-Core processor with 1.3 GHz clock speed.
For imaging, the device has a 5 MP rear camera with LED flash. Also, it has a 2 MP front shooter to click selfies.
Additionally, the handset also supports 4G VOLTE and will work with JIO and other Telecom sim cards. Lastly, the smartphone also works with the JIO Sim.
Key Specs – Itel A22 Pro
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA display, 960x 480 pixels resolution.
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad-core 64-bit processor.
- GPU: Mali 400 GPU.
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3 RAM.
- Storage: 16 GB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB through an SD card.
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1.
- Camera: 5 MP rear camera with LED flash & a 2 MP front shooter.
- Supports Wi-Fi, 4G with VoLTE connectivity.
- Battery capacity: 2400 mAh battery.
- Thickness: 9.8 mm thin.
- Good 5 Inch Display.
- Dual Sim, 4G VOLTE.
- Decent battery (2400 mAH).
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Storage
- Camera Average.
- Weak Processor.
8. Mobiistar C2 – Price Rs. 5444
Another entry-level phone with a considerably satisfactory performance at Rs 4299 is Mobiistar C2.
It has a 5.34 inch IPS display with 480×960 pixels resolution and a fingerprint sensor. It sports 2GB RAM and 16GB storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card Slot. The phone runs on 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 Processor and Android Oreo8.1 Operating System.
Both the front and rear are mounted with 8MP Cameras and an LED Flash at the back. Backing up the phone is a 3000mAh battery.
Key Specs – Mobiistar C2
- Display: 5.34 inch IPS display, 480×960 pixels resolution, ~201ppi.
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739 Quad-core Processor
- GPU: PowerVR GE8100
- RAM: 2 GB.
- Storage: 16 GB internal storage, expandable up to 128 GB through a microSD card.
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo).
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera with Dual LED flash & an 8 MP front camera.
- Supports Wi-Fi, 4G with VoLTE connectivity, Dual Sim.
- Battery capacity: 3000 mAh battery.
- Thickness: 9.4
- Price Rs. 5444
- USB OTG Support
- A decent 3000 mAH Battery.
- Quick responsive Fingerprint Sensor
- Below average CPU
- Hybrid Sim Slot
- Not very sharp display
So that’s all from my side, do let me know in the comments which phone are you planning to buy or if there are any questions.
I will resolutely suggest buying a 4G mobile rather than buying a 3G phone. Also, for JIO sim users, please check that the phone has 4G VOLTE support before purchasing.
Why Buy a low-cost 4G Phone?
About 96% of the smartphones sold in India are now 4G. So, there is no point in going for a 3G phone currently. India is one of the fastest growing mobile markets in the World. More than 100 crores active mobile phone connection makes it the most lucrative market for smartphone manufacturers.
With the entry of JIO, cheaper 4G VOLTE feature phones are coming to the market. Companies like Intex, iVoomi, Swipe, Micromax, Infocus are making ultra-affordable 4G mobiles, that you can explore.