4. Samsung Galaxy On7Pro (4G Mobile)
Price Rs. 9,990
Good Budget Samsung 4G Mobile – Samsung launched the Samsung On7 Pro in July 2016 priced at Rs. 11,190. The smartphone comes with decent 13 mega pixel rear camera and a selfie focused 5 MP front camera, targeting buyers who love to take selfies.
Samsung has also recently launched the Samsung J5 Prime which priced close to 14K in India.
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.3 GHz. The mobile comes with 2 GB of Ram and 16 GB internal storage which can expand to 128 GB using a micro-sd card.
The smartphone comes with a large 5.5 Inch HD display and has a decent battery capacity of 3000 mAH.
Key Specifications for Samsung On7 PRO
- Processor – Quad-core Snapdragon 410 Processor clocked at 1.2 GHz .
- GPU – Adreno 306
- Screen Size – 5.5 inch TFT Display.
- Dual Sim – (GSM + 4G LTE).
- Resolution & Pixel Density – 1280 x 720 pixels with 268 pixels per inch.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Operating System – Android Marshmallow with touch wiz UI.
- Rear Camera – 13 MP Rear Camera with Auto-focus. 5 MP Front camera.
- Connectivity – 2G/3G/4G/WIFI.
- Storage – 16 GB internal storage and expandable up to 128 GB Via Micro SD card.
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion 3000 mAh. ( Good battery Life).
Major Pros – Large Display , Decent battery Life , 4G LTE support. Cons – TFT Display instead of IPS LCD.
3. Coolpad Note 3 PLUS
Price Rs. 8,999
Best 4G LTE Smartphone Below Rs 10000 India – Coolpad Note 3 Plus is the new version of the Coolpad Note 3. It is launched in May 2016. The 4G smartphone comes with 3 GB of Ram, finger print scanner and an Octa-Core processor, all this for Rs. 8999. It is exclusively available on Amazon, the Coolpad Note 3 Plus is a top selling 4G device.
The major addition in the Plus variant is the Full HD Display instead of the older HD display in Coolpad Note 3.
The Coolpad Note 3 Plus is powered by the MediaTek Octa-Core processor 6753 and comes with 16 GB of internal storage and 3 GB RAM. The smartphone has a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 5 MP front shooter.
Key Specifications for Coolpad Note 3 Plus
- Processor – 64 Bit – Mediatek MT6753 M Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.3 Ghz .
- GPU – Mali-T760MP2.
- Screen Size – 5.5 inch IPS LCD Display.
- Dual Sim – (GSM + 4G LTE).
- Resolution & Pixel Density – 1920*1080 pixels with 401 pixels per inch.
- RAM – 3 GB RAM
- Operating System – Android Lollipop with Cool UI 6.0.
- Rear Camera – 13 MP Rear Camera with Auto-focus. 5 MP front camera.
- Connectivity – Dual Sim – 2G/3G/4G/WIFI.
- Fingerprint Scanner mounted at the back.
- Storage – 16 GB internal storage and expandable up to 32 GB Via Micro SD card.
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion 3000 mAh. (Great battery Life)
2. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Best 4G Smartphone – 4G VOLTE)
Xiaomi has launched the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in the Indian market starting at Rs. 9,999. There were record 250,000 smartphones sold in the first sale.
The Redmi Note 4 is an excellent device with 5.5 Inch Full HD Display. It has 2.5D curved glass on top and a much premium looking chamfered metallic design.
There are subtle chrome lines which makes it look much better compared to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
The Redmi Note 4 comes in 3 variants starting at Rs. 9,999 for the 2 GB RAM and 32 GB storage version. The smartphone has improved camera compared to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, while the processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 may look like a downgrade but it is highly capable processor even for gaming. The best part is it produce low heat and also prolong the battery life of the smartphone by 25%.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with the MIUI 8.0. There is a fingerprint scanner at the back of the device.
Keys Specs for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (4G VOLTE)
- Screen- 5.5 inch FHD IPS LCD display- 401ppi
- Processor- Qualcomm Octa Core Snapdragon 625.
- Processor Clock Speed – 2.0 GHz.
- GPU – Adreno 506
- RAM- 2 GB / 3 GB /4 GB RAM.
- Storage- 32 GB / 64 GB
- Camera – 13 MP rear and 5 MP front
- Connectivity- 3G/4G/LTE / VOLTE
- OS- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with MIUI 8.
- Battery- 4100 mAH.
- Thickness – 8.4 mm
- Weight – 164 grams
- Fingerprint sensor- YES
- Fast charging- NO
- Colours – Gold and Silver
- Price – Starting at Rs. 9,999.
Here Detailed Review for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to read about the differences, Pros and Cons of the smartphone Vs the Redmi Note 3.
1. Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Cheap 4G Smartphone)
Price Rs. 5999
Cheap and Best 4G LTE Smartphone Below Rs 10000 India – Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi Redmi 4A in India on 30 March 2017. The smartphone is available for purchase on Amazon and Mi.com. It is one of the best and cheapest 4G mobiles you can buy in India.
Key Specs for Xiaomi Redmi 4A – Cheap 4G Phone
- Display: 5.0-inch HD Display with 1280*720 pixels, 283 PPi
- Processor: Quad-core processor clocked at 1.4 GHz
- Chipset: Quad Core Snapdragon 425
- Adreno: 308
- OS: Android Marshmallow 6.0 and MIUI 8.0
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 16 GB, expandable up to 128 GB through an SD card
- Wi-Fi, 4G LTE and 4G VOLTE Dual sim connectivity
- Camera: 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash & 5 MP Front Selfie camera
- Battery Capacity: 3120 mAH battery
- Fingerprint Scanner – No
- Weight – 131 grams
- Thickness – 8.4 mm
- Price: Rs. 5999 or $90
- Available – Amazon India
- Launch Date – 30/March/2017
Summary: 10 Best 4G Smartphones India 2017
All of these smartphones are class leading with exceptional specs and are available at a really discounted price right now. I have highlighted the distinguishing points in each of the smartphones so that you can make up your mind which is better for you.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 provides exceptional value for money and is out top pick for 2017. The newly launched Redmi 3S Prime from Xiaomi and K6 Power are also a fantastic smartphone with excellent battery life and storage.
Lenovo K6 Power is a Best 4G smartphone which comes with exceptional battery capacity and good Full HD Display.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro is the best-branded smartphone you can buy below 10k with 4G.
Cooplad Note 3 Plus is one of the best 4G smartphones with features like fingerprint scanner and 3 GB ram and 3000 mAH battery capacity in this price range. The other best contender to buy is the LeEco LE 1S it is priced at 9,999 but is a worth deal at that price point.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 raise the bar for How good a smartphone can get in the 10K range, an absolute steal deal. But would suggest going with the 3 GB Ram or 4 GB Ram version.
Best 4G Smartphones Price List -Latest May 2017
Best 4G Smartphones Price List
|Coolpad Note 3 Plus||Rs. 8999|
|Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime||Rs. 7499|
|Lenovo K6 Power||Rs. 9,999|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4||Rs. 9999|
|Huawei Honor 5C||Rs. 10999|
|Micromax Evok Note||Rs. 9499|
|Samsung On7 Pro||Rs. 9499|
|Samsung Galaxy J3||Rs. 9999|
|Moto G4 Play||Rs. 8999|
|Infocus M535||Rs. 8500|
|Xiaomi Redmi 4A||Rs. 5999|
Best Selling 4G Smartphones India – 4G Smartphone Market Share
In a research done by the IDC (International Data Corp dated Jan 2017, Samsung is the leader in 4G smartphones in India followed by Xiaomi and 3rd place is taken by Lenovo (including Motorola). Oppo and Vivo are other major sellers in the last Quarter of 2016 and has outdone Reliance JIO, Micromax, Intex and Karbonn Mobile.
Additional Info – 4G Smartphone Market Share in India
Xiaomi has risen to the 2nd spot thanks to the success of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Xiaomi Redmi 3s and 3s Prime. Oppo and Vivo are focusing on Selfie and camera enthusiasts to gain the market share.
Motorola and Lenovo have several successful product launches namely – Lenovo K4 Note, K5 Note, K5 Plus and Moto G4, Moto E3 Power and the Moto G4 Plus in the last Quarter that helped them gain 4G Market Share.
The top selling models with the 4G capability in India as per the research are Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Samsung J Series. Smartphones priced between 8K to 12K are contributing vastly to the growth. As per IDC report 7 out of 10 smartphones shipped in Q3 2016 were 4G enabled and 9 out of 10 smartphones sold by e-retailers are 4G. With
With Reliance JIO’s foray into Indian Telecom market, the 4G users are growing rapidly.
Note* – 4G VOLTE (Voice Over LTE) If you are buying a 4G smartphone to use with a JIO sim, you must buy mobile with VOLTE support. Otherwise, the phone will not work for the voice call using the default dialer. You will have to install the JIO dialer to use it for voice. I would suggest going with the VOLTE model. Though most smartphones today come with VOLTE support so there is nothing to worry about.
Signing Off, Thanks for reading the Article –5 Best 4G LTE Smartphone Below Rs 10000 India 2017.
Related Articles on 4G Smartphones: