Surprised if you have not read before here is a smartphone which is beyond waterproof. Comet is a new company which is going to launch in 2016.
The first smartphone they are bringing is known as ‘Comet’ and will be the world’s first buoyant smartphone if the company is to be believed.
The smartphone is a IP67 certified device which can withstand water for 30 minutes upto 1 meter deep. Company also claims that if by accident it falls in water it will not get submerged in water but will float on the surface.
Probably not every one need a smartphone which will float in water but 100% marks to the founders for thinking something out of the box.
The founder of the company is of Indian origin Prashant Raj, he is an engineer and calls is a founder, inventor and probably is behind the unique Idea.
There are other members in his team Mathias Mende Chief Business Development Officer and Ian Brewster ( Chief operating officer).
Coming to the smartphone here is what it offers in terms of Specs and features.
Key Features Comet
Qlock – The feature makes the smartphone more secure for communication, it utilises the military grade 256 Bit AES to encrypt the voice communication.
Mood Recognition – There is an intuitive software and bio-metric sensor amalgam which sense the mood based on body temperature and adjust the tone of the smartphone based on the mood.
Key Specs Comet Smartphone
- Display – 4.7 inch display with Full HD 1080P AMOLED Display.
- Process – Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Clocked at 2.0 Ghz.
- RAM – 4 GB
- OS – Android Lollipop OS 5.1.
- Front Camera – Dual 16 MP Camera to Click selfies.
- Rear Camera – 16 MP rear camera Auto Focus and Led Flash.
- Internal Storage – 32 GB / 64 GB.
- Weight -120 grams.
- Supports – 4G LTE and 3G data network.
- Battery Capacity – 2800 mAH
- Expected Date of Launch – Mid 2016.
- Expected Price – $400 to $600
The smartphone will come in two variants 32 GB version and 64 Gb version, and will be available in Gold, White and black colors.