Huawei Honor Magic is a smartphone from future, brought to us way too early by the daring Chinese Technology Giant. While most smartphone manufacturers are still busy in the specs war, Huawei is being futuristic, and defiant of the current trends.
The Honor Magic is curvy, sexy and as futuristic as we can imagine smartphones to be in 2017 or 2018. Xiaomi Mi Mix is a smartphone from future with it’s bezel-less display. While, the Honor Magic offers an incredible design and Artificial intelligence to set it apart. Chinese smartphone makers are beating Apple and Samsung with new innovations.
The Huawei Honor Magic comes with Magic OS which runs on top of the stock Android Marshmallow 6.0.
Incredible things which the Magic Live OS is capable of doing are:
- When you are driving a car, it can switch to driving mode for least interruptions, and help you with navigation.
- Deep Think – Allows you to get additional information about a webpage you are reading. You need to long press the home button.
- Based on location if you visit a theatre and you have booked tickets, Honor Magic will automatically show your ticket numbers.
- There is also a wise screen sensor which automatically turn on the display when you pick the device. It turn off the screen when you place the smartphone in your pocket.
- FaceCode is another feature that Honor boasts of, the smartphone recognizes your face once you have set it up like the fingerprint scanner. It will only reveal notifications when the smartphone recognizes you.
Huawei is using an Artificial intelligence program to achieve things like the Google Now does for other android smartphones.
The other notable change is the Home Button, it is actually an all in one button, no capacitive screen buttons are present on the Honor magic.
By swiping the home button you can go back and by double tapping you can access the recently opened Apps.
Huawei Honor Magic
Coming to specs for Huawei Honor Magic – It comes with a 3D curved display with a metallic edge and glass back cover. It certainly looks more curved than most other smartphones and the rear and back design both have a superlative symmetry.
The smartphone comes with 5.1 inch AMOLED display with Quad HD Display (2560*1440) with 577 PPI. Honor magic is powered by the Kirin 950 processor clocked at 2.3 GHz and comes with 4 GB of Ram.
The Mobile has Dual rear camera with 12 Mega pixel camera and a LED flash, something similar to the Huawei Honor 8. There is an 8 Mega Pixel front camera to click selfies.
There is 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage, which can be expanded to 128 GB using micro-sd card.
The smartphone has a fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button. The honor Magic has 2900 mAH capacity battery which comes with fast charging feature called as Magic Power fast that enables the smartphone to charge up to 70% in 40 minutes. The smartphone will be available in golden black or porcelain white.
The Huawei Honor Magic is priced at CNY 3699 ($535) or Rs. 37,300 and is currently available in China alone.
You May Like TO Read:
- 7 Upcoming Smartphones 2017 – Future Smartphone ideas
- Apple iPhone 8 Can have breakthrough 3D Camera : Report
- Mi Mix True Bezel less Futuristic Smartphone
- Huawei P10 Leaks Specs Expected Price and Launch
Check Out Our Latest Video and Subscribe to Candytech Channel!!!