Lenovo has launched a new version of the popular K6 Power. The new variant will also be available on Flipkart starting 31st January, 12:00 pm. Currently, Flipkart has the 3 GB Ram variant available.
The K6 Power 4 GB ram is priced Rs 1000 higher compared to the 3 GB Ram version.
- K6 Power 4 GB Ram and 32 GB storage – Price Rs. 10,999.
- K6 Power 3 GB Ram and 32 GB storage – Price Rs. 9,999.
Both the smartphones are available exclusively on Flipkart and won’t be available for purchase from the retail stores.
The Lenovo K6 Power was launched in late November 2016 and is one of the top selling smartphone in the sub 10K price range.
The K6 power comes with 4000 mAH capacity battery which is sufficient for all day usage. The smartphone has 5.0 inch Full HD Display with 1920*1080 pixels resolution.
The K6 Power runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.4 GHz. There is Adreno 505 GPU for playing games. The smartphone comes with 13 Mega pixel rear camera and there is also a 8 mega pixel front selfie camera.
The storage is expandable upto 128 GB using the micro-sd card. The K6 Power supports Theatermax technology and also has support for dolby atmos for enhanced sound output.
The dual sim smartphone comes with 4G LTE as well as VOLTE connectivity. It sports a fingerprint scanner at the back. It runs on the Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with the Vibe UI.
Both the variants are good, though considering the processor you can even get the 3 GB ram version and it will work same as the higher variant.
Key Specs for Lenovo K6 Power (4 GB RAM)
- Screen – 5.0 inch IPS HD display (1920*1080) pixels
- Processor – 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor
- Number of cores – Octa Core 1.4 GHz
- GPU – Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM – 4 GB
- Camera – 13 MP primary rear camera, 8 MP Front Camera
- Storage – 32 GB with micro SD slot upto 128 GB
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0.
- Volte and 4G LTE support
- Thickness – 9.3 mm
- Weight – 145 grams
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes
- Battery Capacity – 4000 mAh
You May Like to Read: