Lenovo launched the Z2 Plus in June 2016. It was priced at Rs. 19,999 for the 4 GB version, while the 3 GB version was launched for Rs. 17,499. Now the smartphone is available for a discount of Rs. 2500 for both the models and it is quite and attractive deal. The smartphone is available for purchase from both Flipkart as well as Amazon for the discounted price.
Lenovo’s timing is impeccable as they have discounted the smartphone ahead of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launch in India, on 19th January. Though the Lenovo Z2 Plus offers great value for money and comes with top of the line specs.
Lenovo Z2 Plus
It sports a comfortable 5 inch FHD display with a 2.5 D Curved display on both rear and front.
The device is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset and a quad core processor clocked at 2.15 GHz speed. The device is coupled with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. The higher variant comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The device is juiced by a 3500 mAh non-removable battery. There is also a super fast finger print sensor embedded into the home button.
Key Specs for Lenovo Z2 Plus:
- Display: 5 inch FHD display at 441 PPI pixel density with 2.5 D Curved glass on both sides
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Chipet
- Processor: Quad-core processor clocked at up to 2.15 GHz speed
- RAM: 3 GB RAM / 4 GB RAM
- Primary Storage: 32 GB /64 GB in-built storage, not expandable
- GPU: Adreno 530
- OS: Android OS, v6 Marshmallow
- Cameras: 13 MP rear camera at f/2.2 aperture with PDAF & 8 MP front camera at f/2.2 aperture
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, proxy, gyro sensors
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Dual Sim (4G/3G) [VOLTE], Bluetooth v 4.1.
- Fast Charge Technology: Quick Charge 4.0 (83% in 30 minutes)
- Battery: 3500 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery
- Dimensions: 7 x 68.9 x 8.5 mm
- USB Type C – Yes
- U Health – Yes
- Weight: 149 gms
We recently did a Review for the Lenovo Z2 Plus you can read it for more in-depth information.
You may Like to Read: