LG G6 Available Cheap in India
LG is celebrating it’s the 20th Anniversary of the company in India and is offering a hefty Rs. 10,000 discount on the flagship LG G6.
The LG G6 was launched in India on 24-April-2017 for a price of Rs. 51999 but now the smartphone is available on a cool Rs 10,000 discount on Amazon India priced at Rs. 41999.
If you can get some more credit card or exchange discount it can become an even better deal. Apart from the anniversary, there are other major reasons for Lg to discount the latest LG G6.
The biggest is Samsung S8 and S8 Plus which come with overall better specs including the Exynos 8895 / SD 835 which is superior to the Snapdragon 821 and the design for the S8 is simply outstanding, though LG G6 is also futuristic.
The other major factors are the launch of OnePlus 5 with Snapdragon 835, expected to happen in June and Xiaomi Mi6. It is a good time for LG to push the G6 before more competition kicks in.
Is LG G6 a good purchase for 42K? I would say yes considering it has a great display, Dual rear camera, and SD 821 which is blazing fast.
Key Specifications For LG G6
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 Processor Clocked at 2.4 GHz.
- Graphics Processor – Adreno 530 GPU
- Display: 5.7-inch 18:9 QHD+ FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 564ppi).
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32 GB or 64 GB UFS 2.0 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear Camera Dual: 13 MP Wide (F/ 2.4 with 125° wide lens) / 13 MP Standard OIS 2.0 (F/ 1.8 with 71° lens).
- Front Camera 5 MP Wide ( F/ 2.2 with 100°)
- Battery: 3,300 mAh (embedded) , Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 3.0
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat with LG UX 6.0
- Size: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm.
- Weight: 163 g
- Network: LTE-A 3 Band CA.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible).
- Colors: Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Mystic White
- Other: Water and Dust Resistant IP 68 rating
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dolby Vision™
- Sound – 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- Price – Rs. 41,999 after 10K Discount.
Though if you have more budget there is nothing like the Samsung S8 which is currently priced at Rs. 57,900 and costs Rs. 16,000 more compared to the LG G6. If you choose to buy either of these phones, you are getting a great phone.