Chinese smartphone manufacturer Nubia has launched a new device in the Nubia series. Earlier they launched the Nubia Z17 which is powered by Snapdragon 835 and 8 GB Ram.
Now they have launched a new smartphone called as the Nubia Z17 Lite. The smartphone is launched in China and it will be available for purchase in the China in September.
It has not been confirmed that when the company will be launching the device into the Indian market.
The smartphone is launched in China and it will be available for purchase from September. It is priced at CNY 2499 in or Rs. 24,500. However, It has not yet confirmed when ZTE will launch the mobile in the Indian market.
Display Size and Body Design
Nubia Z17 lite features an IPS LCD display with 5.5-inch screen size. The display has Full HD resolution (1920*1080 pixels) with 401 ppi(pixel per inch) pixel density.
The smartphone comes with a metallic design and there is a Dual rear camera and a fingerprint scanner at the back. There is a golden finish ring around the edges to create a distinguishing look.
The rear side has a fingerprint scanner which can unlock in just 0.3 seconds.
The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The smartphone has a thickness of 7.6 mm and weight 168 grams.
Operating system and Processor
The device will run on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Nubia UI 5.o. The Nubia Z17 lite have Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.95 GHz.
The processor is accompanied by GPU Adreno 510. Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 is a blazing fast processor and will ensure lag free performance.
RAM and Internal Storage
Nubia Z17 Lite comes with 64 GB internal storage with 6 GB of RAM and the storage capacity which comes with non-expandable storage capacity.
Talking about the Rear Camera of the device, it supports Dual 13 Megapixel lens at which has an aperture size of f/2.2. with auto focus and Dual LED Flash. The rear camera uses Sony IMX258 colour sensor as well as the second sensor used is also Sony IMX258 B&W sensor.
The rear camera also comes with Sapphire glass protection which is usually found on the iPhone and also has 5P lens.
The front facing Camera has 16 Megapixel lens with f/2.0 aperture size. ZTE has made sure that Nubia N1 Lite is an attractive option for selfie lovers.
Connectivity options and Sensors
Like other modern smartphones, Nubia Z17 Lite has connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
The sensors provided in the smartphone are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass.
Nubia Z17 Lite packs a non-removable li-ion battery with 3200 mAh capacity. It also supports fast battery charging with Quick charge 3.0.
The smartphone will be available in three colour options Black, Black/Gold and Blue.
Key Spec for Nubia Z17 Lite
- Display Size and type – 5.5 inches IPS LCD display.
- Resolution – 1920*1080 pixels with 401 ppi.
- Operating System – Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Nubia UI 5.o.
- Processor – Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.95 GHz.
- GPU – Adreno 510
- RAM – 6 GB
- Storage – 64 GB Internal storage which is not expandable.
- Rear Camera – 13 MP + 13 MP with an aperture size of f/2.2. with auto focus and Dual LED Flash.
- Front Camera – 16 Megapixel lens with f/2.0 aperture size.
- Connectivity options – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- Sensor – Fingerprint scanner (Rear-mounted) accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass.
- Battery – 3200 mAh non-removable battery.
- Colour Options – Black, Black/Gold and Blue.
- Thickness – 7.6 mm
- Weight – 168 grams
- Price – CNY 2,499 ( Approx INR 24,700)
You Can read more on 6GB Ram Phones here.