Samsung launches devices for fun in India. After launching an array of phones under the upper mid-range Galaxy A series and Galaxy C series, the South Korean smartphone giant has now updated its popular mid-range device, Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (2016).
The new version will now be called as Samsung Galaxy On Nxt 2017 Edition, but it’s different only regarding storage.
The new device comes with 64 GB when compared to last years On Nxt with 32 GB. And the price has been increased by Rs. 1000 as well as it now stands at Rs. 16,990. Also, the phone is exclusive to Flipkart, same as the previous model.
The rest of the specifications are same. The Galaxy On Nxt flaunts a 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED panel with 2.5D curved glass on top. It is powered by an Exynos 7870 chip, which is an octa-core CPU with all the cores clocked at 1.6GHz.
The device also has 3GB of RAM and 64GB of native storage as mentioned earlier. Furthermore, the storage can be expandable up to 256GB via micro-SD card slot.
The device comes with a 13MP rear-facing camera with a LED flash and frontal; there’s an 8MP camera for selfies with inbuilt beautification mode.
The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI on top. It also comes with connectivity options such as GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, but lacks the NFC support as other Samsung smartphones and it also lacks the S Bike mode.
Key Specs For Samsung Galaxy On Nxt 2017 Edition
- Display – 5.5 Inch Full HD Display (1920*1080) pixels, 403 PPI.
- Processor – Octa-Core Exynos 7870, 1.6GHz SoC
- GPU – Mali-T830
- RAM – 3 GB RAM
- Storage – 64 GB internal storage, expandable upto 256GB.
- Rear Camera – 13 MP rear camera with Autofocus
- Front selfie camera – 8 MP Front Selfie camera
- OS – Android Nougat 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery Capacity – 3300 mAh battery with fast charging.
- Connectivity – Dual Sim 4G with VOLTE
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes, embedded into the home button.
- Price- Rs. 16,990