Xiaomi is launching a new black variant for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India. The black color variant will go on sale on 1st March 2017 on both Flipkart as well as on the Mi.com. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was available in the Gold as well as silver color variant so far but not another color is added to the portfolio.
The smartphone will go on sale at 12 : Pm on both the websites and you may need to be extra sharp to grab the phone as there will be tremendous demand for the Redmi Note 4 new color.
In the first sale itself company managed to sell more than 250,000 smartphones in just couple of minutes. Last year Xiaomi sold about 2.6 million Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and it became No. 2 smartphone brand in India in the last Quarter of 2016.
Xiaomi has beaten Micromax and arch rival Lenovo to surge ahead in the Indian market owing to Redmi Note 3 , Redmi 3s and 3S prime sales. This year company is banking on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 which is selling like hot cakes.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is available in 3 different variants :
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – 2 GB Ram , 32 GB storage Price Rs. 9,999.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – 3 GB Ram , 32 GB storage Price Rs. 10,999.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – 4 GB Ram , 64 GB storage Price Rs. 12,999.
Key Specs for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Screen – 5.5 Inch Full HD with Gorilla glass protection
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processors clocked @ 2.0 GHz.
- GPU – Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM – 2 GB / 3GB / 4 GB
- Storage – 32 /64 GB , expandable upto 128 GB.
- Rear Camera – 13 MP rear with f/2.0 aperture
- Front selfie camera – 5 MP Selfie camera
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with MIUI 8.0
- Battery Capacity – 4100 mAh
- USB Type C Port
- Connectivity – Dual Sim 4G with VOLTE
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes
- Price Rs. 9,999, 10,999, 12,999
You can read our Review for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is it the perfect smartphone for You.
You May Like to Read: