Xiaomi has launched the anticipated Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x today in the Chinese market. The smartphone has same specs as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Indian version.
Notably, powering the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (China) is the Mediatek Helio X20 processor. But last month Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 4 in India with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SOC.
Now the Redmi Note 4X also has the same specs as the Indian Redmi Note 4. So the earlier information that Note 4X may come with Helio X20 is untrue.
Both mobiles have same design and specs. The only difference is the availability of additional colors in China.
It would not make any sense for Xiaomi to launch the same phone in India with a different name. Moreover, it is launched in 5 color options in China – Gold, Green, Black, Pink, and Silver.
The Green variant is Hatsune Miku special edition which is a popular virtual character in China. The smartphone will go on sale on the 14th Feb, to take advantage of valentines day.
Key Specs and Details – Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
For starters, it comes with Full HD 5.5-inch display with 2.5D curve glass. The mobile comes with 4100 mAH battery capacity.
The Redmi 4X also has a 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front-facing selfie camera. Further, the phone runs on the Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with the MIUI 8.0.
Xiaomi Hatsune Mike Edition
Xiaomi has not shared some of the details for the Hatsune Miku edition which they will share on the 14th Feb. The storage variants can be 32 GB and 64 GB along with 3 GB and 4 GB Ram.
Notably, the Redmi Note 4X is a limited edition version of the Redmi Note 4 and is very similar to the Indian version apart from the additional colors and Hatsune Miku edition.
Lastly, the Hatsune Miku edition will come with a free matching color Xiaomi power bank and a cool back cover as a bundled Valentines day gift offer.
Key Specifications For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Screen -5.5 Inch IPS FHD display (1920*1080) pixels.
- 2.5D Curve Glass Cover
- Processor – 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor.
- The number of cores – Quad core 2.0 GHz.
- GPU – Adreno 506
- RAM – 3 GB /4 GB RAM
- Camera – 13 MP primary rear camera, 5 MP Front Camera.
- Storage – 32 GB / 64 GB Internal storage with micro SD slot upto 128 GB.
- OS – MIUI 8.0, Android Marshmallow 6.0.
- Connectivity – Volte and 4G LTE support.
- Thickness – 8.4 mm.
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes
- Battery Capacity – 4100 mAh.
You May Like to Read:
- Upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 Specs Images and Launch.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Flipkart Launch Sale Date Price Rs 9999.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 To Launch In China Clears Certification.
Check Out Our Latest Video and Subscribe to Candytech Channel!!!