Zte has launched its latest flagship smartphone Nubia Z11 at an event held in New Delhi. The Nubia Z11 is the company’s flagship smartphone and the highlighting feature is 6 GB RAM and alluring new design.
The Nubia Z11 features a 5.5 inch screen filled with full HD resolution. And a Gorilla Glass 3 protection with 2.5 D curved glass finish. The display almost looks like edge to edge with very thin bezel and a screen to body ratio of 81 %, which is incredibly high.
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 29,999 in the Indian market. It will go on sale exclusively on Amazon India starting 16 December 2016. The Numbia Z11 was launched with another mid-range Nubia N1 smartphone which is priced at Rs. 11,999.
The Nubia Z11 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and has 6 GB RAM, there is also a 4 GB RAM variant of Nubia Z11 but it is not launched in India. The Chipset comes with four cores and the max clock speed is 2.1 GHz.
The smartphone is available in 64 GB storage space variants and with 6 GB RAM.
The Nubia Z11 is quite thin and sleek (measures 7.5 mm) in thickness and is available currently in gold, silver and grey colors. It also includes a fingerprint scanner at the rear for security.
For photography, the smartphone includes a 16 MP Rear camera (f/2.0 aperture) with Dual tone LED flash and a 8 MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture, the smartphone don’t have laser auto focus, but comes with Optical image stabilization and normal Auto-focus features.
The audio is enhanced with Dolby Atmos sound technology and a smart pre-amp to produce loud output without distortion, the device also includes latest features like USB Type-C and Qualcomm’s quick charge 3.0.
The Side bezels have some unique features :
- Sliding up and down with two fingers on the edge of the display to control the brightness of the phone.
- Swipe up or down from any edge to switch between recent apps.
- Swipe repeatedly from the edge to clear all the recent apps.
- Hold along and swipe inwards to quickly jump to different set of home screens.
The device is powered by a 3000 mAh battery and runs on the latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 with ZTE’s Nubia UI skin.
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 299999 INR and will compete with the OnePlus 3T, Xiaomi Mi 5 and the Huawei Honor 8. The smartphone was launched on July 4, 2016 in China and is now released for Indian buyers.
Key Specs of ZTE Nubia Z11
- Screen – 5.5 Inch Full HD with Gorilla glass protection
- Processor – Qualcom snapdragon 820 Quad-core
- Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM – 6 GB
- Storage – 64 GB
- Rear Camera – 16 MP rear with OIS
- Front selfie camera – 8 MP frpnt
- OS – Android lollipop marshmallow 6.0
- Battery – 3000 mAh
- Quck Charge 3.0
- USB Type C Port
- Connectivity – Dual sim 4G with VOLTE
- Price Rs. 29,999
You May Like to Read :
- ZTE Blade A2 is Perfect Smartphone for Rs 7000
- Force Touch 6 GB Ram Smartphone : ZTE AXON 7 Premium
- ZTE Blade V7 and Blade V7 Lite Smartphones Unveiled
Check Out Our Latest Video and Subscribe to Candytech Channel!!!