8. Vivo Y17 (Price Rs.15,999 or $240)
The Vivo Y17 is slightly more expensive than the Vivo Y15 but comes with a similar 5000 mAH capacity battery. The phone is available for purchase online as well as offline for Rs. 15,999 for the 128 GB storage and 4 GB ram version.
The Vivo Y17 comes with a slightly more powerful Helio P35 Octa-Core Processor clocked at 2.3 GHz. Also, it has a 20 Megapixel selfie camera instead of 16 and offers 18 Watts Fast Charging support.
Technical Specs For Vivo Y17 (5000mAH Battery, Fast Charging)
- Display: 6.35-inches HD+ Display (720 x 1544 pixels) pixels.
- Processor: Octa-core processor Helio P35 (IMG GE8320 GPU) with a clock speed of 2.3 GHz.
- Operating System Software: Android Pie 9.0 with Funtouch OS 9.0.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Storage Capacity: 128 GB onboard storage, expandable up to 256 GB (Dedicated Slot).
- Dual Sim and 4G Connectivity, Fingerprint Scanner, Face unlocking.
- Triple Rear Cameras – Offers a 13 MP, 2MP, 8MP (wide angle) rear camera with LED Flash and Autofocus
- Selfie Camera – 20 MP Front Selfie camera.
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAH battery.
- Fast Charging – 18 Watts Fast Charger With Dual Engine Support.
- Micro-USB Port – Yes
- Weighs – 190 grams, Thickness of 8.9 mm
- Price: Rs. 15999 or $250
7. RealME 3 Price Rs. 8,999 or $150
The RealMe 3 is also a recent addition to this list and is from the sub-brand of Oppo (RealME). Notably, the company is relatively new in India but has quickly gained a huge market share in the market.
The Realme 3 comes with a large 6.22-inch screen size with a waterdrop notch display and has HD+ resolution -1520 x 720 Pixels with 19:9 aspect ratio.
Powering the device is the MediaTek Helio P70 / Mali G71 MP2 GPU coupled with 3 GB Ram and 32 GB inbuilt storage.
The 3 GB RAM version is priced at Rs. 8,999 and you can buy it from Flipkart or Realme Website.
Also, the phone comes with a triple-slot sim card tray to house 2 sims and 1 micro-sd card.
The Realme 3 comes with a large 4230 mAH capacity battery and comes with a 5V/2A charger. The screen on time is expected to be close to 5 hours considering the screen size and processor.
The phone doesn’t come with a super-fast charger but can manage to charge in less than 3 hours.
Key Specs for the RealME 3 (4230mAH Battery Mobile)
- Processor- Octa-Core Helio P70 processor with 2.1 GHz Clock Speed.
- GPU – Mali G72 MP2 GPU.
- Ram- 3 GB Ram / 4 GB Ram.
- Storage- 32 / 64 GB Internal Storage
- Screen size- 6.2 inch HD Display with 1520 x 720 Pixels resolution and 271 PPI.
- Software – Android Oreo 8.1 along with the Color OS 5.1.
- Dual Sim DUAL 4G VOLTE support – YES
- Dual Rear Camera – 13 MP + 2MP with f/2.2 aperture, Portrait Mode Support.
- Front Camera- 13 MP front camera
- Connectivity – Dual 4G LTE /WiFi / Bluetooth.
- WEight – 168 grams
- Thickness – 8.2
- Battery Size- 4230 mah battery with Average Charging speed 5V / 2Amp Charger.
- Face Unlock – Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes
- Price Rs. 8,999 and Rs 10,999.
- Available On Flipkart and Realme.com
6. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (Price Rs. 9,999 or $140)
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 is a superb mobile available for less than Rs. 10,000 and comes with great specs and features. It comes with a massive battery of 5000 mAH which can easily last 2 days with average usage.
The Zenfone Max Pro M2 comes with a premium-looking design and has a powerful Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core Processor clocked at 2.0 GHz. Further, it offers near-stock Android experience and comes with Android 9.0 Pie.
The mobile comes with a 10 Watts Charger which offers average charging speed. It is available in two variants – 3 GB Ram and 32 GB storage, 4 GB Ram and 64 GB internal storage, price Rs. 9,999 and 11,999 respectively.
Key Specs for Zenfone Max Pro M2 – 5000 mAH Battery
- Processor – 1.95 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa Core Processor.
- Screen Size – 6.26 inches Full HD+ 2280 x 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, Display 401 PPI.
- Camera – 12 MP + 5 MP Dual Rear cameras, autofocus, LED flash, Autofocus, EIS, 4K videos.
- Selfie Camera– 13 MP, F/2.0 aperture, 5P lens.
- RAM – 3/4 GB RAM
- Memory Internal memory 32/64 GB expandable storage.
- OS – Android Pie 9.0 along with Zen UI.
- Connectivity – 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G.
- Battery Capacity – Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Charger – 10 Watts
- USB TYPE C Port – Yes
- Face Unlock – Yes
- Thickness – 8.5 mm
- Weight – 175 grams
Read Full Review for Zenfone Max Pro M2.
5. Realme 3 PRO – Price Rs. 13,999 or $200
Realme 3 Pro is one of the fastest-selling mobiles in India and comes with class-leading specs. The phone comes with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-Core processor and Adreno 616 GPU.
The mobile is available on Flipkart India for a price of Rs. 13,999 for the 4 GB RAM / 64 GB version and the 128 GB version / 6 GB RAM is available for Rs. 16,999. It even comes with 6 GB RAM / 64 GB version priced at Rs. 15,999.
One of the highlight features for the Realme 3 Pro is the presence of fast charging support (comes with 20 Watts Charger), to rapidly charge it’s 4050 mAH battery.
It is a wonderful device for the price and offers a good mix of performance, camera capabilities and user experience.
Key Specs for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – 4100mAH Battery capacity
- Processor – Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Processor, Clocked @ 2.0 GHz.
- GPU – Adreno 616. Great for playing PUBG, Fortnite, Asphalt 9.
- Screen Size – 6.26-inch (2340*1080 pixels) FHD+ IPS display. – PPI 401.
- Rear Camera – Dual 16-megapixel Sony IMX 519 +5 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- Selfie Camera – Offers a 25-megapixel front-facing Selfie camera.
- RAM – 4 GB RAM / 6 GB DDR4 Ram
- Memory – 64 GB /128 GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 128 GB).
- OS – Android 9.0 Pie along with Color OS 6.0.
- Battery Capacity – 4050 mAh Li-ion Battery.
- Fast Charging – 20 Watts Fast Charger.
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes
- Face Unlock – Yes
- Dual Sim Support.
- 4G LTE as well as VOLTE support
- USB Type C Port – No
You can read a detailed article on the Realme 3 Pro here.
4. Samsung A9 PRO Priced at Rs 22,999 or $350
The Samsung A9 PRO is a large display smartphone like the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 and comes with a large 5000 mAH capacity battery with fast charging support. The A9 Pro has dropped in price by almost $150 since its launch and is now really affordable.
There is 6.0 Inch Super AMOLED display which comes with 2.5D Curve glass and Full HD resolution (1920*1080) pixels.
Powering the device is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-Core processor with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz and comes with Adreno 506 GPU for excellent gaming performance. The A9 Pro also comes with a decent camera and has a fingerprint scanner.
Technical Specs For Samsung A9 PRO (5000mAH Battery)
- Large Display – 6 Inches Full HD with (1920*1080) pixels and offers a 342 Ppi.
- Primary Camera – Offers 16 MP lens with f/1.9 aperture and Optical image stabilization.
- Enormous Battery – 5000 mAH along with Fast Charging support.
- Secondary Camera –8 Megapixel Selfie shooter with f/1.9 aperture.
- Powered By – Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-Core SOC with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz.
- Adreno 508 Graphics.
- RAM – 4 GB LPDDR3.
- Storage – 32 GB onboard storage, micro-sd support up to 128 GB.
- Software – Android Marshmallow 6.0, Samsung Touch-wiz skin.
- 4G VOLTE Support, Dual Sim.
- Weighs – 210 grams and has 7.9 mm thickness.
- Price Rs. 21,999.
3. Infocus Turbo 5 Plus (5000mAH Battery)
The InFocus Turbo 5 Plus was launched recently in September 2017 in the Indian market at a price tag of Rs. 8,999.
The key highlight of the phone is its Dual Rear camera and enormous battery capacity.
Display – For starters, it comes with a 5.5 Inch Display with HD resolution (1280*720) pixels and a 267 PPI. The display also has a 2.5D Curve glass coating.
Performance – Further, powering the phone is a MediaTek 6750 Octa-Core processor, and it comes with the Mali T880 MP2 GPU. Additionally, there is 3 GB Ram to ensure multitasking and fluid working.
Storage – The phone comes with 32 GB of onboard storage which can be further expanded to 32 GB using the micro-sd card.
Camera – For photography, there is a 13 Megapixel rear camera + 5 Megapixel secondary camera. The Dual rear camera can click images with bokeh mode. At the front, there is a 5 Megapixel shooter.
Battery Life – Most of all, it comes with a massive 4850 mAH capacity battery, which is capable of running all day with heavy usage. The phone measures 9.0 mm in thickness and weighs 176 grams.
Also, it offers a fingerprint scanner embedded in the front home button.
Overall the mobile offers a Dual camera experience with a big battery to ensure you can easily work all day without any battery woes.
2. Gionee Marathon M5 (6000 mAH Battery)
The Gionee Marathon M5 has the largest battery of all the smartphones listed in the above list and has an insane 6000 mAH battery capacity. The M5 was unveiled in China on 10 June 2015.
In fact, the phone has Dual batteries which offer 6020 mAH capacity. You can use the mobile with one battery and charge the other battery using an external battery charger as well. With such a colossal battery capacity, the Gionee Marathon M5 makes the power bank useless.
Also, it is capable of reverse charging (you can charge other devices from it) and even is equipped with fast charging feature. It is yet to hit the Indian markets.
Key Specs for Gionee Marathon M5 (6000mAH Battery Mobile)
- Processor – 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor.
- Screen Size –5.5-inch (1280*720 pixels) (~267 PPI pixel density).
- Camera – 13 MP Primary Camera with Auto Focus,5 MP Secondary Camera.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – 16 GB expandable up to 32 GB via Micro SD card.
- OS – Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Battery Capacity – 6020 mah.
- Connectivity – 2G & 3G
- Thickness – 8.5 mm.
- Weighs 213 grams.
1. Asus 6Z (Rotating Cameras and Massive Battery)
The Asus 6Z is the latest mobile from Asus that comes with top of the line specs and has a massive battery capacity of 5000 mAH. The base variant of the Asus 6Z costs Rs. 31,999 and offers 6 GB Ram and has 64 GB of internal storage.
Powering the device is the fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-Core Processor with 2.84 GHz clock speed and comes with Adreno 640 GPU.
Further, the phone offers rotating cameras with 48MP + 13MP Sony IMX 586 sensor for excellent photography.
The mobile comes with a massive 6.4-inch display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution and has Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
Furthermore, it has the latest Android 9.0 Pie OS from Google for great user experience.
Key Specs For The Asus 6Z (5000mAH Battery)
- Display – 6.39 inch IPS LCD FHD+(2340*1080) pixels. Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- Processor – 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 2.84 (Octa-Core).
- GPU – Adreno 640.
- RAM – 6 GB /8 GB LPDDR4
- Dual Rotating Cameras – 48 MP Sony IMX 586 + 13 Megapixel Wide Angle Camera. 4K videos, EIS, OIS.
- Storage – 64/128/256 GB with micro SD slot up to 2 TB.
- OS – Android Pie 9.0
- Fingerprint Scanner – at the back.
- Thickness – 8.85 mm
- USB Type C Port – Yes
- NFC – YES
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAH.
- Fast Charging – Q.C 4.0 Support Comes with Fast Charger.
- Thickness – 9.5 mm
- Weight – 195 grams
- Price – Rs. 31,999
I have tried to capture all the best battery life mobiles which are available in the market in this list, though could have skipped some of them due to either lack of availability or limited availability in some specific markets.
Do let me know in comments if you find a good battery phone that we must add to this list. Explore more Latest Long Battery Phones Here.
You May Also Like to read –
- 12 Best Smartphones Under Rs 15000.
- 8 Excellent Dual Camera Mobiles for Photography.
- 10 Best Mobiles With 4G Under Rs 10000.