Updated 16/Jan/2018 – Back in 2014-15 a lot of smartphone manufacturers were offering thin phones like Oppo R5 (4.85 mm), but the problem was lack of good battery life. In the last 2 years, the need for more battery life has made companies move away from a thin design.
Especially, after the 4G technology became widespread, the need for better battery phones became necessary as the 4G network consumes more battery compared to 3G and 2G.
If you are looking for a long battery life mobile here is the list of best battery phones with a capacity of 4000, 5000 mAH (milli-ampere-hour or amp-hour). Also, I have added phones offering the reversible charging or fast charging support.
The list is consolidated after a thorough analysis of all models available globally. The long battery life mobiles are an ideal companion if you travel a lot or use it daily for long hours.
If your Phone battery is draining too fast can read my top 10 tips to increase the battery life.
Usually, we struggle with battery life with low battery capacity mobiles and often need to find charging spots at airports, cafes and on long trips. To avoid this try to buy a phone with large battery capacity.
With an increasing use of 4G data, especially streaming videos and playing games, battery runs out of juice faster. The alternate solution is to have a power bank but most people don’t want to carry an additional gadget all the time. Which necessitates the purchase of the best battery device.
Here are the 15 Best battery life smartphones, starting with the great battery backup Phone Micromax Bharat 5 with 5000 mAH battery capacity.
19. Micromax Bharat 5
The Micromax Bharat 5 is the latest large battery mobile from the Indian mobile manufacturer, launched in December 2017.
The affordable mobile is available for Rs. 5,499 and can be purchased online as well as offline.
The Bharat 5 comes with a gorgeous design and has a 5.2 Inch Display with HD (1280*720) pixels resolution. There is also a 2.5D curve glass cover on the top of the display.
Also, the phone offers a massive 5000 mAH battery capacity and also has Dual Sim 4G Volte support.
Powering the phone is a Quad-Core MediaTek 6737 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz and also comes with 1 GB of Ram. The 1 GB ram seems to be low considering some of the rival phones in this range offer 2 GB.
It runs on the Android Nougat 7.1 OS and also has 16 GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded to 64 GB using a Micro-sd card.
Specifications for Micromax Bharat 5
- Display: 5.2 inches with HD Resolution (1280*720) pixels.
- Processor – MediaTek 6737, Quad-Core Processor clocked at 1.2 GHz.
- GPU: Mali T720.
- RAM: 1 GB.
- OS: Android OS Nougat 7.
- Primary Storage: 16 GB, expandable to 64 GB using the micro-sd card.
- Cameras: 5 Megapixel rear camera and a 5 MP front selfie camera. Dedicated flash.
- Fingerprint sensor: No.
- Battery: 5000 mAh non-removable battery.
- Fast Charging Support – No.
- Price: Rs. 5,499
- Dual Sim – Yes
- 4G LTE and VOLTE Support – Yes
- Available – Online and Offline.
18. ZTE Nubia N1
ZTE Nubia N1 is the latest great battery mobile launched in December 2016 and has a price of Rs. 11,999 or $180. It has exceptional battery life with 5000 mAH capacity battery and offers excellent specs for the price.
The device sports a 5.5 inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The display offers 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 401 PPI. Nubia N1 runs on Android OS Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0 on top of it.
The Mobile is powered by a MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 chipset, an Octa-Core processor coupled with 3 GB RAM and 64 GB inbuilt storage. There is a massive 5000 mAh battery to support the device.
Key Specs for Nubia N1 (5000 mAH Battery, FHD Display)
- 5.5 inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 401 PPi.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- MediaTek 6755 (Helio P10), Octa-core SoC clocked at 2.0 GHz.
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 3 GB RAM & 64 GB internal storage
- Expandable up to 256 GB via SD card
- Android OS v6.0 Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4 atop.
- 13 MP rear camera at f/2.2 aperture with PDAF, dual tone(LED Flash).
- 13 MP front camera at f/2.2 aperture with 1080 p recording, added beauty filters & smart fill light.
- Fast fingerprint scanner (takes 0.2 seconds to unlock).
- Dual sim support with 4G (LTE) connectivity.
- 8.9 mm thick and weighs 190 gms
- Non-removable 5000 mAh Li-Po battery.
17. Lenovo P2
Lenovo P2 is a Flipkart exclusive and was launched at the beginning of 2017. Just like it’s predecessor P1, this one has a monster battery. The battery is not the only good thing about this device.
The P2 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC clocked at 2.0 GHz which is power efficient. There is Adreno 506 GPU for graphics and games.
The device sports a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display, offering 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. It has enormous 5100 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery and weighs 177 grams.
Technical Specs – Lenovo P2 (5100 mAH Battery)
- Display: 5.5 inches, Super AMOLED display Full HD (1920 x 1080) pixels.
- SOC – Snapdragon 625 Processor from Qualcomm.
- Processor Speed: Octa-core processor with Clock Speed of 2.0 GHz.
- GPU: Adreno 506.
- RAM: 3 GB or 4 GB RAM variants.
- OS: Runs on Android OS v Nougat 7.0 with Pure Vibe UI on top of it.
- Primary Storage: 32 for 3 GB & 64 GB for 4 GB variant.
- Secondary Storage: expandable up to 128 GB via SD card & there is no dedicated SD card slot.
- Cameras: 13 MP rear camera with Sony sensor and dual LED Flash & 5 MP front camera at f/2.2 aperture.
- Fingerprint sensor: Front Home Button mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Battery: 5100 mAh non-removable battery.
- Fast Charging and Reverse Charging Support – True.
- Thickness: 8.3 mm.
- Weighs: 177 grams.
- Price: Starts at 14,999 on Flipkart exclusively
16. ZTE A2 Plus (5000 mAH Battery Back Up) Price Rs 10999 or $170
ZTE launched the ZTE A2 Plus in the February 2017, and it offers incredible battery backup with some outstanding specs. ZTE has been focusing on Big battery life smartphones in India with the launch of new Nubia N1 and the ZTE A2 Plus both offering big battery capacity in under 15K price range.
The ZTE A2 Plus was launched at Rs. 11,999 and in March 2017 has got a price cut of Rs. 1000. The mobile comes with Fast Charging support and a big 5000 mAH battery which can efficiently work for 1-2 days depending on the usage.
The other key highlight of the device is 5.5 Inch Full HD Display which comes with 2.5 D curve glass. The device comes with 32 GB of internal storage and 4 GB of RAM. It has Dual Sim, 4G LTE as well as VOLTE support.
The device weighs 189 grams and has a thickness of 9.8 mm. It is not one of the sleekest big battery mobiles.
Technical Specs for ZTE Blade A2 (5000 mAH Battery Back Up)
- Screen – 5.5 Inch Full HD Display (1920*1080) pixels, 401 PPi.
- 2.5 D Curve Glass Display
- Processor –Mediatek 6750 an Octa-Core processor.
- Processor Speed – Clocked at 1.5 GHz, Cortex A53 Cores.
- RAM – 4 GB LPDDR3 Ram.
- Storage – 32 GB onboard, expandable upto 128 GB.
- Rear Camera – 13 MP rear camera with Flash support.
- Front selfie camera – 8 MP Selfie camera.
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with MiFavor 3.5 UI.
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAh battery with fast charging.
- Connectivity – Dual Sim 4G with VOLTE
- Thickness – 9.8 mm
- Weight – 189 grams
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the back
- Price Rs. 10999.
15. Xiaomi Redmi 4 $120 or Rs 6999
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 is a good performance phone with a large battery capacity. It comes with a price tag of Rs. 6,999 for the lowest storage/ ram variant.
The mobile comes with quite large battery 4100 mAH Li-polymer, and it can easily last all day with 4G usage. Unfortunately, the phone lacks support for fast charging.
The smartphone comes with 13 Megapixel rear camera, and there is a 5 MP front camera to click selfies. The Redmi 4 runs on the latest chipset from Qualcomm – Snapdragon 435 clocked @ 1.4 GHz and also comes with Adreno 505 GPU which is fantastic for gaming.
There is ample storage with 16 GB internal and upto 128 GB using a micro-sd card. The Dual Sim mobile offers 4G LTE / VOLTE connectivity along with the native support for 3G / 2G / WIFI.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 comes in 3 vairants with 2GB / 3 GB /4 GB RAM and 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB storage with price tag of Rs 6,999, 8,999 and 10,999.
Key Specs for Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Performance – Qualcomm SD 435 (8 Cores) Processor, Clock Speed 1.4 GHz and Adreno 506 GPU.
- Screen Size – 5 Inches HD Display Resolution (1280*720) Pixels offering 283 PPI.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM, 3 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM
- Memory – 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB expandable up to 128 GB via Micro SD card.
- OS Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with MIUI 8.0 Dual SIM.
- Connectivity – 4G LTE as well as VOLTE
- Camera – 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Front Selfie Camera: 5 Megapixel.
- Weighs – 150 grams & Thickness – 8.4 mm
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the back of the device.
- Battery Capacity – 4100 mAH Battery. Lacks Fast Charging support.
- Price Rs. 6999 onwards
14. Motorola Moto E4 Plus Price Rs. 9,999 or $ 160
Best battery Life mobile under Rs. 10K or $160 – The Motorola Moto E4 Plus was launched in Mid-July in India and is available to purchase from Flipkart. The E4 Plus comes with a 5.5 Inch HD display and features a design quite familiar and used in the Moto G5 series.
The highlight of the Moto Phone is its 5000 mAH battery capacity, which can easily work for 1-2 days with the good amount of usage on the 4G network.
Technical Specs For Motorola Moto E4 Plus
- Display: 5.5-inches HD Display (1280*720) pixels with 267 PPI.
- Processor: Quad-core processor MTK 6737 with a clock speed of 1.3 GHz.
- Operating System Software: Android Nougat 7.1 with near stock experience.
- RAM: 3 GB.
- Storage Capacity: 32 GB onboard storage, expandable up to 128 GB.
- Dual Sim and 4G Connectivity, Fingerprint Scanner.
- Offers a 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash and Autofocus
- Selfie Camera – 5 MP Front Selfie camera.
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAH battery.
- Fast Charging – Yes
- Weighs – 198 grams, Thickness of 9.6 mm
- Price: Rs. 10000 or $175
13. Intex Aqua Y2 Power Priced at Rs. 3,609 or $50
Cheapest Good battery mobile under $50 or Rs 3000 – Ultra Cheap Intex Aqua Y2 Power is the latest smartphone launched almost a year back and is also one of the cheapest long battery Life mobile that you can buy.
The Intex Aqua Y2 has a 2900 mAH battery capacity and is an excellent choice for people looking for Long Battery life Dual Sim phone below Rs. 3000.
Key Specs for the Intex Aqua Y2 Power
- Processor – 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor (SC7731 Chipset)
- Screen Size – 4.0 inches small screen, 800*400 screen resolution.
- Camera – Primary Camera is 5 MP with Autofocus while the secondary camera is 2 MP.
- RAM – 512 MB RAM which is a bit low.
- Memory – 4 GB internal storage & microSD card support up to 32 GB.
- OS – Android OS KitKat 4.4.2.
- Connectivity – 3G –
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion removable 2900 mAH battery capacity.
- Major Con – Does not come with 4G Support. Will not work with JIO Sim.
The Intex Aqua Y2Power is good as far as battery life is concerned at a very affordable price below 4K. It can be a good daily driver if your usage is more limited to calling and WhatsApp and Facebook.
12. Asus Zenfone Max (5000 mAH Battery, 4G Phone) Price $150 or Rs. 9999
Asus Zenfone Max was launched on 23rd May 2016 in India with 2 new variants.
The Zenfone Max comes with a 5.5-inch screen size phone with a faster processor and more storage. The new Zenfone is powered by the Qualcomm Octa-core Snapdragon 615 coupled with 2 Gb ram/ 3 GB ram and 32 Gb inbuilt storage. The 3 GB RAM version is priced at Rs. 12,999 while the 2 GB RAM version comes at Rs. 9,999. Rest all the specs are same on both models.
It also supports micro-sd card upto 64 GB. This new version runs on latest software Marshmallow 6.0.1.
The inclusion of Doze mode from Marshmallow and a massive battery of 5000 mAH justifies that the phone sail for at least 2 days. It is available to order from Flipkart.
Key Specs for the New Asus Zenfone Max 2016 (5000 mAH Battery)
- Processor- Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 chipset.
- Ram- 2 GB Ram / 3 GB Ram.
- Storage- 32 Gb Internal Storage
- Screen size- 5.5 inch 720p HD screen.
- Software – Android 6.0.1(Marshmallow) with Zen UI on top.
- Dual Sim 4G LTE support – YES
- Rear Camera – 13 Mp with dual tone LED flash and laser autofocus assist.
- Front Camera- 5 Mp front camera
- Connectivity 4G LTE /WiFi / Bluetooth.
- Battery Size- 5000 mah battery with fast charging and reverse charging.
11. Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo Priced @ Rs. 15,999
Lenovo has launched the Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo along with the P1M recently, and it is available on Amazon. The long battery life smartphone is priced at Rs. 16,999. It comes with a massive battery of 5000 mAH which can easily last 2 days or 3 days with modest usage.
The P1 Turbo packs some top-line specs like the 32 GB internal storage and a Full HD Display with Android Marshmallow. It also comes with fast charging as well as USB OTG support.
Key Specs for Lenovo P1 Turbo – 4900 mAH Battery
- Processor – 1.5 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa Core Processor.
- Screen Size – 5.5 inches Full HD Display 401 PPI.
- Camera – 13 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, autofocus, Secondary Camera – 5 MP.
- RAM – 3 GB RAM
- Memory Internal memory 32 GB expandable storage.
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Connectivity – 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G.
- Battery Capacity – Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
Next, we have top selling Xiaomi smartphone which offers great performance along with 4000 mAH battery capacity.
10. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Priced @ Rs. 9999 or $140
Best Battery Back up Mobile Under 10K – Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a killer phone for the price, and it comes with very large battery back up too. The mobile is available on Flipkart India for a price of Rs. 9,999 for the 16 GB version and the 32 GB version / 3 GB RAM is available for Rs. 10,999. It also comes with 4 GB RAM / 64 GB version priced at Rs. 12,999.
The device comes with 4150 mAH battery capacity which features fast charging feature too. The Redmi Note 4 can last 1 day to 2 days easily with a single charge.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor which is one of the best processors you can get in this price range. It is also highly energy efficient to increase the battery life further.
Key Specs for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – 4100 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor – Octa- Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor, Clocked @ 2.0 GHz.
- Screen Size – 5.5-inch (1920*1080 pixels) FHD IPS display. – PPI 401.
- Camera – 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing Selfie camera
- RAM – 2 GB RAM / 3 GB RAM / 4 GB
- Memory – 16 GB /32 / 64 GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 128 GB).
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow along with MIUI 8.0.
- Battery Capacity – 4100 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Fingerprint Scanner.
- Dual Sim Support.
- 4G LTE as well as VOLTE support
- Metallic Build.
You can read our review of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 here.
9. Xolo Era 4k- Priced @ Rs.6,499 or $98
Xolo era 4k was launched a couple of months back but beats most of the competitors with its huge battery capacity in the price range of below 7K.
It features 5 Inch HD IPS Touchscreen Display With 294 PPI display and a MediaTek MT6735P Quad Core Processor clocked at 1 GHz. It is one of the best affordable long battery budget smartphone under Rs. 7,000.
The phone comes with 2 Gb Ram for fluid experience and has 8 GB Rom which can further be expanded through micro SD card. It comes with Android Lollipop out of the box and is available on Amazon and Snapdeal.
The highlight of the phone is its massive 4000 mAH battery which would further give more standby time and increase battery life when it gets the Android Marshmallow update.
Key Specs for Xolo ERA 4K – 4000 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor- 1 GHz MediaTek MT6735P Quad Core Processor.
- Ram- 2 GB RAM.
- Storage- 8GB ROM
- Software – Android Lollipop 5.1 with Google Now Launcher.
- Dual Sim 4G- YES
- 4G LTE support – YES
- Screen Size- 5 inch IPS Touchscreen Display With 294 PPI
- Rear Camera- 8 MP Auto Focus Camera With Dual LED Flash.
- Front Camera- 5 MP Front Camera
- – WiFi/Bluetooth
- – FM Radio.
- Battery Size- 4000 MAh Battery with fast charging.
8. Gionee M7 Power 2017 (5000 mAH Battery)
Gionee’s latest iteration is M7 Power which comes with a bulky price tag and even bulkier battery capacity of 5000 mAH. The battery life is impressive, and it can be used for 2 days easily.
It has a massive 6 Inch HD Display With 18:9 aspect ratio and 1440*720 pixels resolution. Powering the phone is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor with a maximum clock speed of 1.4 GHz.
Additionally, it comes with 4 GB RAM and has 64 GB internal storage expandable upto 256 GB. For photography, it comes with a 13 Megapixel rear camera and there is a 8 MP selfie shooter at the front.
Besides, offering a massive 5000 mAH capacity battery it even boasts of Fast Charging support.
Key Specs for Gionee M7 Power 2017
- Processor – 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435, 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- Ram- 4 GB
- Storage – 64 Gb intern memory, expandable up to 256 GB.
- Screen Size- 6-inch (1440*720 pixels) HD Display with 2.5D arc glass.
- Software – Android 7.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo OS 5.1 on top.
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)- YES
- 4G LTE / VOLTE support – YES
- Rear Camera- 13 MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording.
- Front Camera – 8 MP Selfie Shooter.
- Fingerprint sensor- YES.
- Battery Size- 5000 mAh battery with fast charging.
- Price Rs 15,990 or $250.
7. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price Rs. 16,999 or $270
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was launched on 20 July 2017 in India, and it is the successor the popular Mi Max.
The Mi Max 2 has an enormous Full HD Display with a 6.44-inch screen panel with 2.5D Curved Glass. It also comes with an equally enormous battery capacity of 5300 mAH along with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging technology.
The mobile is powered by the Snapdragon 625 processor which is really energy efficient and can boost the battery life further. It can easily work for 2 days.
It is an excellent smartphone for gaming, reading content and watching the video with great battery back up, excellent processing power and brilliant display.
The Phone comes with USB Type C Port, weighs 212 grams and has a thickness of 7.6 mm. Mi Max 2 also has a fingerprint scanner at the back of the device and features an IR blaster as well.
Technical Specifications For Mi Max 2
- Rear Camera – 12 MP rear camera with f/2.2 SONY IMX 386 sensor
- Front Selfie Camera –5 Megapixel Camera, F/2.2 aperture
- Screen Size, Display, Resolution– 6.44 Inches, FHD (1920*1080), 343 Pixels per inch.
- Powered By – Qualcomm SD 625 8 Cores Processor, Max Clock Speed 2.0 GHz, Adreno 506.
- RAM – 4 GB LPDDR3.
- Onboard Storage – 64 GB.
- Expandable Storage – up to 128 GB using micro-sd.
- Software – Android Nougat 7.1 along with MIUI 9.0.
- 4G VOLTE support with Dual Sim.
- Battery– Enormous 5300 mAH capacity battery with fast charging support – QC 3.0.
The Mi Max 2 has (Swag) excellent value for money best battery phone with Android Nougat priced below Rs 20,000.
6. Samsung A9 PRO Priced at Rs 22,999 or $350
The Samsung A9 PRO is a large display smartphone like the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 and comes with a large 5000 mAH capacity battery with fast charging support. The A9 Pro has dropped in price by almost $150 since its launch and is now really affordable.
There is 6.0 Inch Super AMOLED display which comes with 2.5D Curve glass and Full HD resolution (1920*1080) pixels.
The Samsung A9 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.8 GHz and comes with Adreno 506 GPU for excellent gaming performance. The A9 Pro also comes with a decent camera and has a fingerprint scanner.
Technical Specs For Samsung A9 PRO
- Large Display – 6 Inches Full HD with (1920*1080) pixels and offers a 342 Ppi.
- Primary Camera – Offers 16 MP lens with f/1.9 aperture and Optical image stabilization.
- Enormous Battery – 5000 mAH along with Fast Charging support.
- Secondary Camera –8 Megapixel Selfie shooter with f/1.9 aperture.
- Powered By – Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-Core SOC with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz.
- Adreno 508 Graphics.
- RAM – 4 GB LPDDR3.
- Storage – 32 GB onboard storage, micro-sd support upto 128 GB.
- Software – Android Marshmallow 6.0, Samsung Touch-wiz skin.
- 4G VOLTE Support, Dual Sim.
- Weighs – 210 grams and has 7.9 mm thickness.
- Price Rs. 21,999.
5. Motorola Moto C Plus Priced @ Rs. 6,999 or $100
The Moto C Plus is an affordable mobile with a price tag of Rs. 7000 or $100. It offers a great battery back up and also comes with the Stock Android Experience which is fluid.
Technical Specs for Moto C Plus
Display – The Moto C Plus has got a 5.0 Inch Display which offers HD Resolution (1280*720 Pixels) and 283 PPI.
Performance – Powering the phone is a Meditek 6737 Quad-Core Processor clocked at 1.25 GHz, and it comes with the Mali T720 GPU. The Moto C Plus comes with 2 GB of ram.
Storage – Moto C Plus offers 16 GB of onboard storage, and it can be expanded to 32 GB using the micro-sd card.
Camera – There is an 8 Megapixel rear camera which comes with LED Flash and Autofocus support. At the front, the phone has a 2 MP selfie camera.
Connectivity – The Moto C Plus comes with 4G Volte support and can run all day on its 4000 mAH capacity battery.
The Moto C Plus measures 10 mm in thickness and weights 162 grams.
4. Panasonic P55 Max Rs 8499 or $140
The Panasonic P55 Max Launched was On Flipkart at a Price Rs 8499 or $140. Panasonic is a Japanese brand which is still struggling in India to compete with the affordable Chinese rivals.
Display – The Panasonic P55 Max comes with a large 5.5 Inch Display but has an HD (1280*720) pixels resolution.
Performance – The mobile is powered by 1.25 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MTK6737 processor and also has the Mali T720 GPU. There is 3 GB of RAM.
Storage – The P55 Max comes with 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 128 GB using the dedicated micro-sd card slot.
Camera – The mobile offers a 13 Megapixel rear camera which comes with autofocus and LED flash support. The front selfie camera has a 5 Megapixel resolution.
Battery and OS – The P55 Max offers incredibly large 5000 mAH capacity battery which is sufficient to last all day. The phone also comes with fast charging support and runs on the Android Nougat 7.0 OS. The phone also has Dual Sim support along with 4G.
Build and Design – The P55 is made from poly plastic material and weighs 180 grams and has a thickness of 8.7 mm.
Overall – The P55 Max offers a great battery life though has a mediocre processor.
3. Infocus Turbo 5 Plus
The InFocus Turbo 5 Plus was launched recently in September 2017 in the Indian market at a price tag of Rs. 8,999.
The Key highlight of the phone is its Dual Rear camera and an enormous battery capacity.
Display – Infocus Turbo 5 Plus comes with a 5.5 Inch Display with HD resolution (1280*720) pixels and a 267 PPI. The display also has a 2.5D Curve glass coating.
Performance – The Turbo 5 Plus is powered by the MediaTek 6750 Octa-Core processor and comes with the Mali T880 MP2 GPU. There is 3 GB Ram to ensure multi-tasking and fluid working.
Storage – The phone comes with 32 GB of onboard storage which can be further expanded to 32 GB using the micro-sd card.
Camera – The Infocus Turbo 5 Plus comes with a 13 Megapixel rear camera + 5 Megapixel secondary camera. The Dual rear camera can click images with bokeh mode. At the front, there is a 5 Megapixel shooter.
Battery Life – The Turbo 5 Plus comes with a massive 4850 mAH capacity battery, which is capable of running all day with heavy usage. The phone measures 9.0 mm in thickness and weighs 176 grams.
It also comes with a fingerprint scanner embedded in the front home button.
Overall the Infocus Turbo 5 Plus offers a Dual camera experience with a big battery to ensure you can easily work all day without any battery woes.
2. Gionee Marathon M5 (6000 mAH Battery)
The Gionee Marathon M5 has the largest battery of all the smartphones listed in the above list and has an insane 6000 mAH battery capacity. The M5 was unveiled in China on 10 June 2015.
The Marathon M5 has Dual batteries which offer 6020 mAH capacity. You can use the mobile with one battery and charge the other battery using an external battery charger as well. With such colossal battery capacity, the Gionee Marathon M5 makes the power bank useless.
It is also capable of reverse charging (you can charge other devices from it) and also is equipped with fast charging feature. It is yet to hit the Indian markets.
Key Specs for Gionee Marathon M5
- Processor – 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor.
- Screen Size –5.5-inch (1280*720 pixels) (~267 PPI pixel density).
- Camera – 13 MP Primary Camera with Auto Focus,5 MP Secondary Camera.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – 16 GB expandable up to 32 GB via Micro SD card.
- OS – Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Battery Capacity – 6020 mah.
- Connectivity – 2G & 3G
- Thickness – 8.5 mm.
- Weighs 213 grams.
1. Asus Zenfone 3S Max Price Rs 12999 or $ 180
Asus launched the Asus Zenfone 3s Max recently, and it comes with indeed premium built quality and design. It showcases a unibody metallic build and looks quite thin and easy to use.
Notably, the mobile has got a 5000 mAH battery and great battery back up. Likewise, the original Asus Zenfone Max. Also, it comes with features such as fast charging and reversible charging.
The smartphone has got 3 GB of Ram and runs on the latest Android Nougat 7.0 update.
Also, the phone supports 4G LTE as well as VOLTE support which means you can use the JIO or any other operator sim card with this phone without any glitches.
Moreover, it is a premium looking mobile without much thickness or bulk and an enormous battery capacity. You can read more about the Asus Zenfone 3S Max in this detailed Review.
Key Specs For The Asus Zenfone 3S Max (5000 mAH Battery)
- Display – 5.2 inch IPS HD display (1280*720) pixels.
- Processor – 64 bit Qualcomm MTK 6750 Processor (Octa-Core).
- Number of cores – Octa-core 1.5 GHz.
- GPU – Mali T860.
- RAM – 3 GB LPDDR3
- Camera – 13 MP primary rear camera, 8 MP Front Selfie Camera.
- Storage – 32 GB with micro SD slot upto 2 TB.
- OS – Android Nougat 7.0.
- Connectivity – Volte and 4G LTE support.
- Thickness – 8.85 mm
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the front.
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAH.
- Price – Rs. 12,999.
I have tried to capture all the best battery life mobiles which are available in the market in this list, though could have skipped some of them due to either lack of availability or limited availability in some specific markets. Also, there are phones like Oukitel K10000 PRO and YAOO 6000 Plus that offer 10,000 mAH capacity battery.
Do let me know in comments if you find a good battery phone that we must add to this list. Explore more Latest Long Battery Phones Here.
You May Also Like to read –