9. Xolo Era 4k- Priced @ Rs.6,499 or $98
Xolo era 4k was launched a couple of months back but beats most of the competitors with its huge battery capacity in the price range of below 7K.
It features 5 Inch HD IPS Touchscreen Display With 294 PPI display and a MediaTek MT6735P Quad Core Processor clocked at 1 GHz.
Notably, it comes with 2 Gb Ram for fluid experience and has 8 GB Rom which is expandable using a micro SD card.
Also, it runs on the Android Lollipop OS out of the box and is available on Amazon and Snapdeal.
The highlight of the phone is its massive 4000 mAH battery which would further give more standby time and increase battery life when it gets the Android Marshmallow update.
Key Specs for Xolo ERA 4K – 4000 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor- 1 GHz MediaTek MT6735P Quad Core Processor.
- Ram- 2 GB RAM.
- Storage- 8GB ROM
- Software – Android Lollipop 5.1 with Google Now Launcher.
- Dual Sim 4G- YES
- 4G LTE support – YES
- Screen Size- 5 inch IPS Touchscreen Display With 294 PPI
- Rear Camera- 8 MP Auto Focus Camera With Dual LED Flash.
- Front Camera- 5 MP Front Camera
- – WiFi/Bluetooth
- – FM Radio.
- Battery Size- 4000 MAh Battery with fast charging.
8. Gionee M7 Power 2017 (5000 mAH Battery)
Gionee’s latest iteration is M7 Power which comes with an eye-watering price tag and even bulkier battery capacity of 5000 mAH. The battery life is impressive, and it can be used for 2 days easily.
It has a massive 6 Inch HD Display With 18:9 aspect ratio and 1440*720 pixels resolution. Powering the phone is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor with a maximum clock speed of 1.4 GHz.
Additionally, it comes with 4 GB RAM and has 64 GB internal storage expandable up to 256 GB. For photography, it comes with a 13 Megapixel rear camera, and there is an 8 MP selfie shooter at the front.
Besides, offering a massive 5000 mAH capacity battery it even boasts of Fast Charging support.
Key Specs for Gionee M7 Power 2017
- Processor – 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435, 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- Ram- 4 GB
- Storage – 64 Gb intern memory, expandable up to 256 GB.
- Screen Size- 6-inch (1440*720 pixels) HD Display with 2.5D arc glass.
- Software – Android 7.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo OS 5.1 on top.
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)- YES
- 4G LTE / VOLTE support – YES
- Rear Camera- 13 MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording.
- Front Camera – 8 MP Selfie Shooter.
- Fingerprint sensor- YES.
- Battery Size- 5000 mAh battery with fast charging.
- Price Rs 15,990 or $250.
7. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price Rs. 16,999 or $270
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is available from 20 July 2017 in India, and it is the successor the popular Mi Max.
The Mi Max 2 has an enormous Full HD Display with a 6.44-inch screen panel with 2.5D Curved Glass. It also comes with an equally enormous battery capacity of 5300 mAH along with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging technology.
Powering the mobile is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor which is really energy efficient and can boost the battery life further. It can easily work for two days.
It is an excellent phone for gaming, reading content and watching the video with great battery back up, extraordinary processing power and brilliant display.
The Phone comes with USB Type C Port, weighs 212 grams and has a thickness of 7.6 mm. Also, it has a fingerprint scanner at the back of the device and features an IR blaster as well.
Technical Specifications For Mi Max 2
- Rear Camera – 12 MP rear camera with f/2.2 SONY IMX 386 sensor
- Front Selfie Camera –5 Megapixel Camera, F/2.2 aperture
- Screen Size, Display, Resolution– 6.44 Inches, FHD (1920*1080), 343 Pixels per inch.
- Powered By – Qualcomm SD 625 8 Cores Processor, Max Clock Speed 2.0 GHz, Adreno 506.
- RAM – 4 GB LPDDR3.
- Onboard Storage – 64 GB.
- Expandable Storage – up to 128 GB using micro-sd.
- Software – Android Nougat 7.1 along with MIUI 9.0.
- 4G VOLTE support with Dual Sim.
- Battery– Enormous 5300 mAH capacity battery with fast charging support – QC 3.0.
The Mi Max 2 has (Swag) excellent value for money best battery phone with Android Nougat priced below Rs 20,000.
6. Samsung A9 PRO Priced at Rs 22,999 or $350
The Samsung A9 PRO is a large display smartphone like the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 and comes with a large 5000 mAH capacity battery with fast charging support. The A9 Pro has dropped in price by almost $150 since its launch and is now really affordable.
There is 6.0 Inch Super AMOLED display which comes with 2.5D Curve glass and Full HD resolution (1920*1080) pixels.
Powering the device is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-Core processor with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz and comes with Adreno 506 GPU for excellent gaming performance. The A9 Pro also comes with a decent camera and has a fingerprint scanner.
Technical Specs For Samsung A9 PRO
- Large Display – 6 Inches Full HD with (1920*1080) pixels and offers a 342 Ppi.
- Primary Camera – Offers 16 MP lens with f/1.9 aperture and Optical image stabilization.
- Enormous Battery – 5000 mAH along with Fast Charging support.
- Secondary Camera –8 Megapixel Selfie shooter with f/1.9 aperture.
- Powered By – Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-Core SOC with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz.
- Adreno 508 Graphics.
- RAM – 4 GB LPDDR3.
- Storage – 32 GB onboard storage, micro-sd support up to 128 GB.
- Software – Android Marshmallow 6.0, Samsung Touch-wiz skin.
- 4G VOLTE Support, Dual Sim.
- Weighs – 210 grams and has 7.9 mm thickness.
- Price Rs. 21,999.
5. Motorola Moto C Plus Priced @ Rs. 6,999 or $100
The Moto C Plus is an affordable mobile with a price tag of Rs. 7000 or $100. It offers a great battery back up and also comes with the Stock Android Experience which is fluid.
Technical Specs for Moto C Plus
Display – For starters, it has got a 5.0 Inch Display which offers HD Resolution (1280*720 Pixels) and 283 PPI.
Performance – Powering the phone is a Meditek 6737 Quad-Core Processor clocked at 1.25 GHz, and it comes with the Mali T720 GPU. The Moto C Plus comes with 2 GB of ram.
Storage – Furthermore, it offers 16 GB of onboard storage, and it can be expanded to 32 GB using the micro-sd card.
Camera – There is an 8 Megapixel rear camera which comes with LED Flash and Autofocus support. At the front, the phone has a 2 MP selfie camera.
Connectivity – Lastly, it comes with 4G Volte support and can run all day on its 4000 mAH capacity battery.
The device measures 10 mm in thickness and weights 162 grams.
4. Panasonic P55 Max Rs 8499 or $140
The Panasonic P55 Max Launched was On Flipkart at a Price Rs 8499 or $140. Panasonic is a Japanese brand which is still struggling in India to compete with the affordable Chinese rivals.
Display – The Panasonic P55 Max comes with a large 5.5 Inch Display but has an HD (1280*720) pixels resolution.
Performance – Powering the phone is a 1.25 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MTK6737 processor and even has the Mali T720 GPU. There is 3 GB of RAM.
Storage – Further, the P55 Max comes with 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 128 GB using the dedicated micro-sd card slot.
Camera – The mobile offers a 13 Megapixel rear camera which comes with autofocus and LED flash support. The front selfie camera has a 5 Megapixel resolution.
Battery and OS – Moreover, the phone offers incredibly large 5000 mAH capacity battery which is sufficient to last all day. The phone also comes with fast charging support and runs on the Android Nougat 7.0 OS. The phone also has Dual Sim support along with 4G.
Build and Design – Lastly, it is made from poly plastic material and weighs 180 grams and has a thickness of 8.7 mm.
Overall – It offers a great battery life though has a mediocre processor.
3. Infocus Turbo 5 Plus
The InFocus Turbo 5 Plus was launched recently in September 2017 in the Indian market at a price tag of Rs. 8,999.
The Key highlight of the phone is its Dual Rear camera and an enormous battery capacity.
Display – For starters, it comes with a 5.5 Inch Display with HD resolution (1280*720) pixels and a 267 PPI. The display also has a 2.5D Curve glass coating.
Performance – Further, powering the phone is a MediaTek 6750 Octa-Core processor, and it comes with the Mali T880 MP2 GPU. Additionally, there is 3 GB Ram to ensure multi-tasking and fluid working.
Storage – The phone comes with 32 GB of onboard storage which can be further expanded to 32 GB using the micro-sd card.
Camera – For photography, there is a 13 Megapixel rear camera + 5 Megapixel secondary camera. The Dual rear camera can click images with bokeh mode. At the front, there is a 5 Megapixel shooter.
Battery Life – Most of all, it comes with a massive 4850 mAH capacity battery, which is capable of running all day with heavy usage. The phone measures 9.0 mm in thickness and weighs 176 grams.
Also, it offers a fingerprint scanner embedded in the front home button.
Overall the mobile offers a Dual camera experience with a big battery to ensure you can easily work all day without any battery woes.
2. Gionee Marathon M5 (6000 mAH Battery)
The Gionee Marathon M5 has the largest battery of all the smartphones listed in the above list and has an insane 6000 mAH battery capacity. The M5 was unveiled in China on 10 June 2015.
In fact, the phone has Dual batteries which offer 6020 mAH capacity. You can use the mobile with one battery and charge the other battery using an external battery charger as well. With such colossal battery capacity, the Gionee Marathon M5 makes the power bank useless.
Also, it is capable of reverse charging (you can charge other devices from it) and even is equipped with fast charging feature. It is yet to hit the Indian markets.
Key Specs for Gionee Marathon M5
- Processor – 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor.
- Screen Size –5.5-inch (1280*720 pixels) (~267 PPI pixel density).
- Camera – 13 MP Primary Camera with Auto Focus,5 MP Secondary Camera.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – 16 GB expandable up to 32 GB via Micro SD card.
- OS – Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Battery Capacity – 6020 mah.
- Connectivity – 2G & 3G
- Thickness – 8.5 mm.
- Weighs 213 grams.
1. Asus Zenfone 3S Max Price Rs 12999 or $ 180
Asus launched the Asus Zenfone 3s Max recently, and it comes with indeed premium built quality and design. It showcases a unibody metallic build and looks quite thin and easy to use.
Notably, the mobile has got a 5000 mAH battery and great battery back up. Likewise, the original Asus Zenfone Max. Also, it comes with features such as fast charging and reversible charging.
The smartphone offers 3 GB of Ram and runs on the latest Android Nougat 7.0 update.
Also, the phone supports 4G LTE as well as VOLTE support which means you can use the JIO or any other operator sim card with this phone without any glitches.
Moreover, it is a premium looking mobile without much thickness or bulk and enormous battery capacity. You can read more about the Asus Zenfone 3S Max in this detailed Review.
Key Specs For The Asus Zenfone 3S Max (5000 mAH Battery)
- Display – 5.2 inch IPS HD display (1280*720) pixels.
- Processor – 64 bit Qualcomm MTK 6750 Processor (Octa-Core).
- The number of cores – Octa-core 1.5 GHz.
- GPU – Mali T860.
- RAM – 3 GB LPDDR3
- Camera – 13 MP primary rear camera, 8 MP Front Selfie Camera.
- Storage – 32 GB with micro SD slot up to 2 TB.
- OS – Android Nougat 7.0.
- Connectivity – Volte and 4G LTE support.
- Thickness – 8.85 mm
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the front.
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAH.
- Price – Rs. 12,999.
I have tried to capture all the best battery life mobiles which are available in the market in this list, though could have skipped some of them due to either lack of availability or limited availability in some specific markets. Also, there are phones like Oukitel K10000 PRO and YAOO 6000 Plus that offer 10,000 mAH capacity battery.
Do let me know in comments if you find a good battery phone that we must add to this list. Explore more Latest Long Battery Phones Here.
You May Also Like to read –