15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life
8. Samsung A9 PRO Priced at Rs 22,999 or $350
The Samsung A9 PRO is a large display smartphone like the Xiaomi Mi Max 2, and comes with a large 5000 mAH capacity battery with fast charging support. The A9 Pro has dropped in price by almost a $150 since its launch and is now really affordable.
There is 6.0 Inch Super AMOLED display which comes with 2.5D Curve glass and Full HD resolution (1920*1080) pixels. The Samsung A9 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.8 GHz and comes with Adreno 506 GPU for great gaming performance.
Keys Specs For Samsung A9 PRO
- Screen – 6.0 Inches Full HD Display (1920*1080) pixels, 342 Ppi.
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-Core Processor Clocked at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU – Adreno 508 GPU.
- RAM – 4 GB RAM.
- Storage – 32 GB internal storage expandable to 128 GB using a micro-sd card slot.
- Rear Camera – 16 MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and OIS Support
- Front Selfie Camera –8 Megapixel front selfie camera with f/1.9 aperture.
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with touch wiz UI.
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAH battery with fast charging support.
- Connectivity – Dual Sim 4G with VOLTE.
- Weight – 210 grams
- Thickness – 7.9 mm
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the back
- Price Rs. 22,999.
7. Motorola Moto C Plus Priced @ Rs. 6,999 or $100
The Moto C Plus is one of the best phones under Rs. 7,000, in this list which also offers great battery backup other than some of the excellent features it offers to the buyers. The Motorola Moto C Plus was launched in June 2017 on Flipkart and the mobile comes with latest Android Nougat OS, apart from having a large 4000 mAH capacity battery.
Key Specs For Motorola Moto C Plus:
- Display: 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
- Processor: Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737 processor.
- GPU – Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB storage (expandable up to 32GB).
- Cameras: 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack.
- Dimensions: 144x 72.3x 10 mm
- Weight: 162 grams.
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Colours: Metallic Cherry, Pearl White, Fine Gold and Starry Black.
Lets next check out the best value for money big battery back up phone from Lenovo – Lenovo Vibe P1M.
6. Panasonic P55 Max Rs 8499 or $140
Panasonic P55 Max Launched was On Flipkart at a Price Rs 8499 or $140. The smartphone comes with a display size of 5.50 inches with HD Resolution.The Panasonic P55 Max is powered by 1.25 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MTK6737 processor and it comes with 3 GB of RAM.
The key highlight of this affordable smartphone is it’s very long battery life as it comes with 5000 mAH Battery capacity and with Android Nougat 7.0 which also helps in improving the battery life.
Key Spec for Panasonic P55 Max
- Display –5.5 inches IPS LCD display
- Resolution –720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density).
- Operating system – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor –Mediatek MT6737.
- GPU – Mali-T720
- Internal storage – 16 GB expanded upto 128 GB via MicroSD card to a dedicated slot.
- Rear Camera – 13 Megapixel, autofocus, quad-LED flash
- Front Selfie Camera – 5 Megapixels.
- Battery –Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery, with fast charging support.
- Sensors – Accelerometer, proximity.
- Color – Champagne Gold, Matte Black.
- Weight – 180 grams.
- Thickness – 8.7 mm.
5. Micromax Evok Power Rs. 6999 or $110
The Micromax Evok Power is the latest mobile from Micromax Launched in April 2017, priced at Rs. 6999. The phone features 5 inch HD screen (1280*720) pixels and also comes with 2.5 D curve glass cover. It comes with a mid-range MediaTek Quad-core processor – MTK 6737 clocked at 1.3 GHz.
The Micromax device comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. It also comes with a micro SD slot for storing videos and music. The Evok Power is available on Flipkart for purchase at an affordable price of Rs. 6999.
The Micromax Evok Power comes with a large 4000 mAh battery and 4G LTE and VOLTE support. The smartphone can easily work for 1-2 days depending on usage.
Key Specs for Micromax Evok Power
- Processor – 1.3 GHz MTK 6737, Quad –Core processor.
- GPU – ARM Mali-T720 MP1 450 MHz.
- Screen Size – 1280*720 Pixels, 5.0 inches , 2.5D Curve Glass.
- Camera – 8 MP primary Camera with Auto Focus, 2MP secondary Camera.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – 16 GB expandable upto 128 GB via Micro SD card.
- OS – Android OS, Marshmallow 6.0.
- Connectivity – 4G LTE and VOLTE
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the Back.
- Connectivity – 4G LTE and VOLTE
- Battery Capacity – 4000 mAH
4. Infocus Turbo 5
InFocus Turbo 5 was launched in India in June 2017. The Turbo 5 Plus comes with a 5.20-inch display with 720P resolution and comes with 283 PPi. InFocus Turbo 5 is priced in india at just Rs. 7,999.
It is an affordable smartphone which comes with Android Nougat 7.0 and also has a Fingerprint scanner. The camera quality is just average for the Infocus Turbo 5.
Key Spec For Infocus Turbo 5
- Display –5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD On-cell IPS 2.5D curved glass display.
- Resolution –1280 x 720 pixels
- Operating system – Android Nougat
- Processor –1.25GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit.
- GPU – Mali T720 MP1 GPU.
- Internal storage and RAM – 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD card.
- Rear Camera – 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture.
- Front Selfie Camera – 5 Megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture.
- Battery –5000 mAH battery supports reverse charging.
- Sensors – Fingerprint sensor – Yes.
- Thcikness – 8.9 mm
- Weight – 164 grams.
3. Lenovo K6 Power
Lenovo K6 Power was launched in November 2016 on Flipkart for Rs 9999. The mobile comes with metallic body and a fingerprint scanner at the back.
The Lenovo K6 Power comes with 4000 mAH Battery capacity which is great considering the smartphone has a 5 inch (Full HD) display.
The K6 Power is runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset. An Octa-core processor clocked at 1.4 GHz speed. For graphics, Adreno 505 GPU is there. K6 power has 32 GB of internal storage and 3 GB RAM.
Key Specifications of K6 Power:
- 5 inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 441 ppi pixel density.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset, Octa core SoC clocked at 1.4 GHz.
- Adreno 505 GPU for graphics.
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage & expandable up to 32 GB via SD Card.
- Android OS, Marshmallow with Vibe Pure UI atop
- 13 MP rear Sony IMX258 sensor with PDAF, Auto Focus & Dual Tone LED Flash.
- 8 MP Front Sony IMX 219 shooter & wide angle lens.
- Rear mounted finger print sensor.
- Dual sim support with 4G connectivity.
- Dolby Atmos. Audio output
- Non-removable 4000 mAh battery with reversible charging.
- 9 mm thin & weighs 145 gms
2. Gionee Marathon M5 Priced @ Rs. 18,000 $ 300
The Gionee Marathon M5 has the largest battery of all the smartphones listed in the above list and has an insane 6000 mAH battery capacity. The M5 was unveiled in China on 10 June 2015.
The Marathon M5 has Dual batteries which offers 6020 mAH capacity. You can use the mobile with one battery and charge the other battery using an external battery charger as well. With such huge battery capacity the Gionee Marathon M5 makes the power bank useless.
It is also capable of reverse charging (you can charge other devices from it) and also is equipped with fast charging feature. Yet to hit the Indian markets.
Key Specs for Gionee Marathon M5
- Processor – 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor.
- Screen Size –5.5-inch (1280*720 pixels) (~267 ppi pixel density).
- Camera – 13 MP primary Camera with Auto Focus,5 MP Secondary Camera.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – 16 GB expandable up to 32 GB via Micro SD card.
- OS – Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Battery Capacity – 6020 mah.
- Connectivity – 2G & 3G
- Thickness – 8.5 mm.
- weighs 213 grams.
1. Asus Zenfone 3S Max Price Rs 12999 or $ 180
Asus launched the Asus Zenfone 3s Max recently and it comes with really premium built quality and design. The Zenfone 3s Max has a unibody metallic build and looks quite thin and easy to use.
The Asus Zenfone 3S Max has got a 5000 mAH battery and great battery back up like the original Asus Zenfone Max. It comes with features like fast charging support and also has reversible charging support.
The smartphone has got 3 GB of Ram and runs on the latest Android Nougat 7.0 update. The Zenfone 3s Max supports 4G LTE as well as VOLTE support which means you can use the JIO or any other operator sim card with this phone without any glitches.
The Zenfone 3S Max is a premium looking mobile without much thickness or bulk and an enormous battery capacity. You can read more about the Asus Zenfone 3S Max in this detailed Review.
Key Specs For The Asus Zenfone 3S Max (5000 mAH Battery)
- Display – 5.2 inch IPS HD display (1280*720) pixels.
- Processor – 64 bit Qualcomm MTK 6750 Processor (Octa-Core).
- Number of cores – Octa core 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Mali T860.
- RAM – 3 GB LPDDR3
- Camera – 13 MP primary rear camera, 8 MP Front Selfie Camera.
- Storage – 32 GB with micro SD slot upto 2 TB
- OS – Android Nougat 7.0
- Connectivity – Volte and 4G LTE support.
- Thickness – 8.85 mm
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the front.
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAH .
- Price – Rs. 12,999.
Check the latest Price for the Asus Zenfone 3S Max.
I have tried to capture all the best battery life mobiles which are available in the market in this list, though could have skipped some of them due to either lack of availability or limited availability in some specific markets. Do let me know in comments if you find a good battery phone that we must add to this list.
Go back to Page 1 – 15 Best Battery Life Smartphones.