Updated – December 2020 – If you are looking for Best TWS earbuds (earphones) for listening to music, calls, or running/workout – we have some amazing and latest products to share with you.
Most of these Wireless buds are available between $30 (Rs. 2000) to $150 (Rs. 12000) with few exceptions like the Airpods Pro.
The true wireless (TWS) earbuds have emerged as one of the fastest-growing sectors all across the globe.
The segment has witnessed an astounding growth in recent years.
Truly Wireless Earbuds Market Size and Market Share
According to a report, the world market size for true wireless wearables touched 33 million units or USD 4.1 billion in the year 2019.
In India, the whole wearables market registered a whopping year-over-year growth of 700 percent in 2019, added the report.
True wireless earbuds can be described as earbuds that are not connected by any kind of wires. And, leading brand Apple has managed to dominate the segment.
Apple has seized a 27 percent market share of the entire TWS wearables segment. The renowned brand has reportedly dominated the TWS market throughout 2019 with the robust sale of its second-generation AirPods.
Also, Read About – Top 8 Affordable Bluetooth Headphones Under Rs 2000.
Despite witnessing cut-throat competition from several Chinese players, Apple continued to remain the market leader in the segment.
Benefits of truly wireless earbuds:
A large number of gadgets that we purchase of late can function sans wires. Wires are a hassle and come in the way. In recent years, Bluetooth technology has carved its identity as one of the most compatible wireless technologies that you can opt for.
- True wireless earbuds can produce top-quality sound. You will come across a number of high-quality earbuds that will offer you bass boosting technology and noise isolation. With wireless earbuds, you can also get rid of the multiple wires.
- Also, you can carry out things in a hands-free manner. You do not have to place your phone on your ear when you receive a call. And, you will not have to indulge in the annoying task of detangling the wires when you use wireless earbuds. These offer ease of use and are ideal to help you talk and listen to music on the move or when you are busy doing other tasks.
- The technology is quite economical and stylish. Wireless earbuds look sporty in appearance and design. These are designed in such a manner that they continue to remain intact while you are working out. Despite their chic appearance, the cost of wireless earbuds is not that high.
Cons of True Wireless Headphones
- There is some latency which can be annoying when playing FPS games like PUBG or Fortnite.
- Battery life is usually 3-5 hours which may not be sufficient for many users. You can use the case to charge them but it is still a hassle.
- Sound Quality is decent but wired headphones in the same price range offer far superior audio quality.
- Some users may experience poor call clarity and sub-par active noise cancellation in the affordable wireless headphones.
- Easy to lose and prone to damage if they fall out of the ear.
Some of these are on Discount Currently – Please click the buy link to check the final price.
Let’s Check Out the Top 10 Best True Wireless Earbuds:
1. Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 with Mic (White)
Price Rs. 4,499 – Discounted Price – Rs. 2499 (Excellent Deal)
Latest TWS from MI Price below 5K for Android/Apple Phones – Prior to the launch of Mi True Wireless Earphones 2, Xiaomi clearly emphasized that it will lay the main focus on sound quality, call clarity, and robust battery life.
To get the most effective sound experience, Xiaomi used a 14.2mm dynamic driver along with Titanium composite diaphragm. Xiaomi claims that the battery life lasts for 4 hours. And, it takes nearly one hour and 15 minutes to completely charge the earbuds.
- Item weight: 49.9 grams
- Warranty: 6 months
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Charging Case – 250 mAH
- Charging Port – Type C
- Battery cell composition: Lithium-Ion
- Bluetooth – 5.0
- Supported Audio Codecs – SBC/AAC/LHDC
- Compatible with: Android, iOS, Windows devices
- Box Content: Charging case, Type -C charging cable, Left and Right earphones
- It offers you 14.2 mm dynamic driver to discover the limits of sound
- You will get a decent battery life that can last up to 4 hours.
- Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 offers high definition audio quality with LHDC hi-res codec
- It also works with Google Assistant, Siri, and Alexa.
- Automatic in-ear detection – when you take them out of ear the music stops and resumes when inserting back.
- You will not face any environment noise with the help of intelligent dual-mic noise cancellation technology
- Neodymium magnets that ensure brilliant sonic accuracy
- Very thick sticks make the design less aesthetic.
- Subpar Noise Cancellation.
- Average call quality.
2. BoAt Airdopes 201 True Wireless Earbuds
Best TWS Under Rs. 2000 – boAt Airdopese 201 has become one of the most affordable true wireless earbuds in the true wireless earbuds segment.
Price Rs. 1999
The first and foremost thing that will appeal to you most is the sleek and chic appearance of boAt Airdopes 201.
The earbuds can stay comfortably in your ears without any hassle. It is available in 4 color options – black, green, blue, and red. It is equipped with additional ear tips and fins to keep the buds in your ears.
- With mic: Available
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Wireless range: 12m
- IPX4 Water and Sweat resistance
- Upto 3 hours of battery backup for music
- Up to 12h playback with case
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight – 52 grams
- Price: 1999
- The TWS earbuds allow you experience immersive audio
- It supports mono along with stereo calling feature
- You will get IPX4 rated resistance against water and sweating drops
- It offers you a sleek and minimalistic design
- The earbuds are equipped with convenient access integrated controls
- Connectivity is average.
- A bit large in Size.
3. Noise Shots NEO Full Touch Control True Wireless Earphones
Price Rs. 2699 Discounted Price – Rs. 2399
Affordable Long Battery High-Quality TWS Earbuds Under Rs. 3000 – The stylish wireless earphones allow you to enjoy a clear, balanced sound on the 9 mm speaker drivers.
These earbuds also come with a snug fit and stay in the ear. Hence these are ideal TWS earbuds for a workout.
The in-built Bluetooth 5.0 chipset offers these latest headphones a long range of up to 10 meters. It has been packed with some stunning features along with a lightweight and stylish appearance. The earphones remain workable for up to 6 hours on a single charge that is more than the competition.
- Weight: 40.8 gram
- Battery average life: 6 hours
- Warranty: 1 year
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Voltage: 3.7 volts
- Colors: Available in two colors namely icy white and jet black
- Price: Rs 2699
- It allows you to carry your music anywhere with its sleek and compact charging case
- You will get 9 mm speaker drivers.
- It offers full control over your fingertips.
- Support for Voice assistant and long battery life.
- IPX5 sweatproof rating ensures that it offers resistance from sweat and light rain
- Connectivity woes for some users.
4. Noise Shots X5 Pro-Buds Full Touch Control True Wireless
Standard Price – Rs. 4999, Discounted price – Rs. 3499
It is hard to find any headphones in the sub 4k price range that offers Qualcomm’s apTX support. Fortunately, we have got the Noise Shots X5 Pro that comes with apTX support and also offers Hi-Fi Audio playback.
The Noise Shots X5 Pro offers several astounding features that will leave you in awe of the earbuds.
It does not compromise with sound quality even a little bit. It can effectively make a variety of tracks sound tonally attractive.
Ergonomic in-ear design makes them fit superbly in-ear and is an excellent companion for running or workouts.
The myriad array of features includes IPX7 sweat resistance, Bluetooth v5.0, and built-in touch control, among others.
It allows quicker pairing, increasingly stable wireless connections, stronger range, and powerful battery life.
- Weight: 103 grams
- Batteries: 1 lithium polymer batteries needed
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Case battery capacity – 2200 mAH
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 3.2 volts
- Average battery life: 6-7 hours
- Stereo sound: 6mm speaker driver
- Price: Rs 3499
- It offers you playback time of up to 7 hours and the carrying case comes with a large battery.
- The earbuds are ergonomically designed thus offering users stunning satin finish
- You can use Siri or Google assistant
- Offers a comfortable fit.
- Excellent bass and treble for listening to music.
- Good ergonomic fit even for jogging or light work out.
- It provides you an AAC and aptX support.
- Call clarity is Average. (lacks ANC).
5. Apple AirPods 2nd Gen
Price Rs. 14,990 or $199
Best Premium True Wireless Earphones – Apple AirPods are the original true wireless headphones that are blatantly copied by Chinese companies.
The earphones provide unbeatable Bluetooth usability to users along with stunning sound quality. The AirPods offer a great degree of sophistication and subtleness that competition missed. The case can swiftly charge the earphones. You will find the initial pairing and switching connections hassle-free. Also, you will notice a significant improvement in sound quality.
You also get a “Hey Siri” always-on feature that allows you to use the personal assistant by saying the keyword.
You can buy the wireless charging model by paying Rs. 3000 more, it is available for Rs. 18000.
- Battery life: More than 5 hours of listening time
- Warranty: 1 year
- Dual beamforming microphones, Dual optical sensors
- Weight: Airpods each: 4 grams, charging case: 38 grams
- Functioning: Automatically on and automatically connected
- You get instant access to Siri
- You only need to double-tap to play or skip forward
- It charges instantly in the case.
- The case can be charged with the help of the lightning connector or even wirelessly
- You will get a lightweight and comfortable design
- It offers stunning audio quality
- It lacks ambient listening mode and active noise cancellation
6. Apple Airpods Pro
Price Rs. 24,990 or $299
Best TWS With ANC and Good Call Quality – The wireless earbuds can be an ideal purchase if you desire noise cancellation without wearing heavy cans.
You will get several stunning features when you buy the wireless earbuds. Apple has reduced the stems on these earbuds and added helpful gesture controls.
Apple Airpods Pro offers a much better fit and better design in a bid to attract more buyers.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Listening time – 4.5 hours
- High Dynamic Range Amplifier and Apple H1 Chip
- Components included: AirPods Pro, wireless charging case, silicone ear tips (three sizes), Lightning to USB-C Cable
- Batteries: 3 Lithium-ion batteries needed
- Price: $299 or Rs. 24,990
- Offers effective noise cancellation
- Users get a much better fit with three ear tip options
- Ideal for Music and calls
- Hey Siri – Always On
- Transparency mode to hear outside world noise
- The pressure-sensitive stem is great
- Offers super portable charging case
- Overall an amazing product from Apple
- The price is too high
7. boAT Airdopes 441 PRO: Affordable TWS
Price Rs. 3999 Available for Rs. 2499 after discount.
Affordable TWS Under Rs 3000 – Looking for high-quality TWS earbuds under Rs. 3000 the boAt Airdopes 441 Pro offers an excellent choice.
The Airdrops 441 Pro offers swift auto-connection, powerful touch controls, robust sound to give you an amazing tangle-free experience.
The Airdrops Pro comes with the USB Type C Port and is easy to charge. The sound quality is decent and as it comes from boAt you can expect heavy bass from these.
Also, these come with advanced touch controls to pause, play, or launch Siri or Googles Assistant. Further, these offer an IPX7 rating making them dust and water-resistant.
It can be charged 0 to 100% in just 1.5 hours and can offer playback up to 4.5 hours with ease.
- Item weight: 103 grams
- Batteries: 2600 mAH capacity for the case
- Items available: Earpods, Charging Case, Type-C Cable
- Warranty: 1-year Warranty
- Price: Rs 2499
- It offers you a great design
- You will get USB Type-C and fast charging support.
- It offers users instant and stable connectivity
- The earpods are equipped with a strong bass
- Call Quality is decent but lack of ANC may make them unsuitable for calls in crowded and noisy places.
Realme Buds Air Neo
Realme has recently launched the Buds Air Neo for Rs. 2,999, Rs. 1000 cheaper than the Buds Air. The Realme Buds Air Neo comes with a similar design and features like Buds Air but there are some differences.
Difference Between the Realme Buds Air Neo and Realme Buds Air
- Buds Air Neo comes with micro usb charging instead of the USB Type C on the Buds Air.
- The second difference is the lack of a secondary microphone that helps with the reduction of ambient noise during audio calls. (Lacks ENC or Environment Noise Cancellation).
- Thirdly, the optical sensor is missing on the Realme Buds Air Neo. The optical sensor detects if the earbuds are removed from the ear and consequently stops the music, and restart the music when they are inserted back.
The Buds Air comes with the same battery as the Air Neo and the design is also identical. The subtle differences make the Realme Buds Air better and are worth spending extra Rs. 1000.
8. Oppo Enco Free
The Oppo Enco Free strives to offer users a majestic pair of true wireless stereo earbuds.
The earbuds offer 13.4 mm dynamic drivers, tap, and slide gestures, powerful battery backup that may last throughout the day.
The earbuds and charging cases have been manufactured from a top-quality polycarbonate material and give a matte finish. You can buy these in black, pink or white color.
- Battery: 410 mAH charging case battery
- Warranty: 12-month manufacturing warranty
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries needed
- Components available: Headset, Type-C charging Cable
- Connector Type: Bluetooth
- Price: Rs 7990
- Users receive intuitive gesture control
- The earbuds offer stunning sound quality
- User can enjoy up to 5 hours of music playback without any hassle
- Left and Right Earbuds simultaneous Bluetooth transmission
- The earbuds are equipped with IPX4 water resistance which can protect you against daily splashes and spills.
- Noise cancelation is not effective.
- It takes some time to get used to the gesture controls.
9. Xiaomi Redmi Earbud S
Xiaomi Redmi Earbud S is the most affordable earbuds that you can purchase if you are on a tight budget. These are designed to enhance your comfort. The earbuds are small yet attractive.
The lightweight design of the earbuds ensures that users do not feel fatigued due to continuous use.
Also, these are IPX4-certified which makes them sweat and splash-proof. The device offers compatibility with all the brands and products. The music quality from these buds is superior and for most budget buyers these are ideal.
These features make it travel-friendly and you can carry it around sans any hassle.
- Weight: 36.3 g
- Warranty: 6 months
- Connector type: Bluetooth wireless
- 7.2 MM Drivers, IPX4 Rating
- 4 hours of battery life
- 4.1 grams weight (lightweight)
- Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows devices
- Price: Rs 1799
- It offers IPX4-rating
- The battery life is outstanding
- Gives you a small and light profile
- The earbuds feel highly comfortable for long hours.
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows seamless continuous connectivity
- Average Build Quality. Slightly big and not ergonomic.
- Average connectivity and call quality.
10. Google Pixel buds 2 (yet to launch in India)
The first thing that will strike you instantly is the stunning design of the Google Pixel buds 2. They look different than most of the earphones in this list. Google has used firm matte plastic to manufacture sturdy and attractive buds. Also, IPX4 certification has been added for water and sweat resistance.
The feature allows you to listen to your favorite music either while working out in a gym or lying in a hot water tub. The presence of dual IR proximity sensors can identify when the buds are in the ears and will pause the music when you pull the buds out of the ear.
- Item weight: 0.18 ounces per bud and 2.3 ounces charging case
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery life: 5 hours in a single charge and 24 hours with a charging case
- Colors: Almost black, white, quite mint, oh so orange
- Price: $179
- It offers you outstanding Google integration.
- Excellent sound quality.
- The earbuds are attractive in appearance and sturdy in design
- The hands-free feature is quite effective
- Offers you swift and wireless charging.
- Ergonomic and Excellent for Workout.
- There is no active noise cancelation.
11. Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus (Best For Audio and Calls)
The Samsung Galaxy buds can be termed as one of the best true wireless earphones available on the market. The latest dynamic driver system has managed to enhance the sound quality.
You will witness improved performance on the voice calls as a result of the triple microphone system.
And, the sound quality becomes great when you pair the Galaxy Buds Plus with Samsung smartphone. You can get 11 hours of continuous music on a single charge. And, barely 3 minutes of charging will give you one hour of playtime. The buds are also iOS compatible.
- Item weight: 39.6 g case and 6.3 g earbud
- Price: Rs 11990
- Connector: Bluetooth 5.0
- It offers a comfortable design and perfect fit
- It is appropriate for voice calls
- You will get detailed and rich sound quality with Scalable Bluetooth codec
- Battery life is excellent
- The compact build of the buds will leave you intrigued
- The device is compact in build.
- The earbuds do not offer you auto-resume playback
12. Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Earbuds (Top Recommendation)
The earbuds have already left many users impressed with its inconspicuous appearance. Listeners are enticed with the earbuds’ noise-canceling capabilities. You will not experience any discomfort wearing the earbuds for longs hours.
The touch controls can be accessed from either earbud. It also allows you to access Google Assistant by just saying “Ok Google”. The earbuds rely on the dual-microphone array to combat any external noise.
- Item weight: 3.53 ounces
- Price: $ 198
- Digital Noise Cancelation With QN1e and Dual Noise Sensor
- Frequency Response – 20 Hz–20,000 Hz
- Battery Life – Max. 6 hrs (With ANC ON) Up to 8 hrs (With ANC OFF)
- Bluetooth connectivity: 5.0
- USB Type C Cable
- It offers you extended battery life along with quick charging
- Offers effective noise-cancellation
- You will get USB-C charging with a quick charging feature
- It gives you auto play/pause
- It comes with intuitive touch controls and Google Assistant integration
- You will like the earbuds modern design
- Slightly Bigger in Size.
13. Vivo TWs Neo
The just-launched Vivo TWs Neo is now available for purchase for CNY 499 or Rs. 5999 in India.
These are currently launched in India and now you can buy these from Amazon. The true wireless earphones offer Bluetooth 5.2 for connectivity.
It is equipped with a two-microphone system for powerful performance on voice calls. The device is IP54-rated so that users get resistance from dust and water.
The reports suggest that the earphones provide a whopping 27 hours of battery life in total with charging for the case via a USB Type-C port.
Vivo reportedly said the battery life of the earphones will be 5 and a half house when using the AAC codec.
- Item weight: 4.7 g per earbud
- Price: Rs 5300 or CNY 499
- Bluetooth connectivity: 5.2
- Battery capacity: 415mAh
- The earphones offer excellent sound quality
- It is light and comfortable to wear for long hours
- The price range is quite affordable
- You will get rain and sweat resistance
- It comes with active noise cancellation through two dedicated microphones
- Slow Charging speed and slightly higher price.
14. OnePlus Earbuds: High Quality
OnePlus has launched its first-ever wireless earbuds along with its OnePlus Nord mobile. It is launched at an affordable price of INR 4,990/$79.
The earphones are available in three attractive colors of white, grey, and blue. The buds have a long battery life, an acceptable sound stage, and a stable wireless connection.
It arrives with the same seashell-inspired CD as the OnePlus Bullets wireless series.
- The buds have an outer-ear, similar to Apple Airpods.
- Weight – 4.6g, Case Weighs – 37g
- Drivers – 13.4mm dynamic drivers.
- Supports Android Fast Pair functionality.
- Touch Controls
- Support for Dolby Atmos, Powerful Bass, and Low Latency
These buds are water-resistant with about an IPX4 rating which can withstand the sweat and little water. It has a USB C type charging case.
It allows finding the missed placed buds with the help of music, the connection shows the buds and case battery.
The buds have three mics at the top, bottom, and middle and are equipped with environmental noise cancellation algorithm.
The buds have 10 meters of wireless range with a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20KHz.
As the battery is concerned the buyer will get about 7 hours of battery life with buds while an additional 30 hours with the case.
you can charge them swiftly – it will get fully charged in just 80 minutes.
15. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2: Best in Class
Sennheiser has introduced its all-new light and small wireless Earbuds with improved sound quality and features with a better fit. These earbuds are made for those who are willing to have the best sound quality.
The earbuds are well built with indicator lights and proximity sensors on the inside of each bud which enables play and pause when any one of the earphones is removed from the ear.
The logo on each of the earbuds is touch-sensitive for gesture controls. The left-sided control is used for playback while the right-sided for noise cancellation. All the controls can be set accordingly by using the Sennheiser Smart Control app.
The charging case comes with a fabric wrapped exterior and a magnetic lid. It offers 6 hours of battery life with around 24 hours with the case.
- Weight: 249 g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery life: Approximately 7 hours
- Charging case battery: About 2 hours
- APTx Bluetooth codec is supported.
- USB Type- C charging.
- Contains microphone.
- 2-years warranty
- Price: INR 24,990.
- Good music sound experience.
- Controls volume directly from buds.
- Good built quality especially the case.
- Lacks in call quality.
- Connection issues.
16. Jabra Elite 75t: Absolute bliss
Jabra is the notable great manufacturer of the best audio gadgets. It has launched its new earbuds as the successor of Elite 65t. The buds are smaller and lighter than 65t and are comfortable to wear.
Though the case and earbuds are plastic built, they look good. It comes with three pairs of ear tips with a different size that allows choosing a perfect fit for you. It is available in Black, Gold Beige, and Titanium Black colors.
They are rated IP55, which means that you don’t have to worry about exposure to sweat, water, or dust for everyday use. The buds have a physical button, an indicator light, and a motion sensor. It stops working when one of the buds is removed. The buttons allow controlling volume, playback, hear through mode, and voice assistant on the paired device.
The BlueTooth codec supported by Jabra Elite 75t is AAC and uses Bluetooth 5 for connectivity. It has a small black charging case. The case has a magnetic lid, USB-C Type port, and indicator light at the back. It allows connecting two devices concurrently. The earphones have four microphones for call and noise cancellations.
Moreover, to feel the pleasantest experience of an audio update to Jabra Sound+ App.
The battery stays for more than 7.5 hours and about 28 hours with a charging case.
- Weight: 45g
- Dimension: 6.19 * 3.69 *2.69cm
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5
- Battery-life: Approx. 7.5 hours
- Number of Microphones: 4
- Microphone form factor: built-in
- Price: INR 13,499
- Warranty: 2 years
- Comfortable fit.
- Good passive noise cancellation.
- Amazing sound quality.
- Left and right earbuds get isolated with lagging issues.
Therefore, we may conclude here that you may select your favorite earbuds from the above list after considering the price tag, battery life, design, sound quality, and value for money. It is worth noting that truly wireless earbuds have become a rage now.
A large number of people love to invest in this accessory. You must always remember that wireless earbuds must feel comfortable.
They should also fit your ear effectively and must be equipped with a tight earbud seal. Only after you are satisfied on these fronts, you can go ahead and make your purchase.
Article Written By – Renu Baliyan