Updated – July 2021 – If you are looking for the Best TWS earbuds (earphones) for listening to music, calls, or running/workout – we have some amazing and latest products to share with you.
Most of these Wireless buds are available between $30 (Rs. 2000) to $150 (Rs. 12000) with few exceptions like the Airpods Pro. I have sorted the list based on price (low to high).
True wireless (TWS) earbuds have emerged as one of the fastest-growing sectors all across the globe.
The TWS headphones have witnessed an astounding growth in recent years.
Truly Wireless Earbuds Market Size and Market Share
According to a report, the global market size for TWS touched 33 million units or USD 4.1 billion in the year 2019 and is estimated now it is over $5 Bn.
True wireless earbuds are in-ear buds that are not connected by any kind of wires.
Apple dominated the market with a 27% share; the Airpods and the Airpods Pro are the best-selling TWS in the world.
Also, Read About – Top 8 Affordable Bluetooth Headphones Under Rs 2000.
Despite witnessing cut-throat competition from several Chinese players, Apple continues to remain the market leader in the segment.
Benefits of truly wireless earbuds:
Wires are a hassle and come in the way. In recent years, Bluetooth technology has improved and offers high-quality audio playback.
- True wireless earbuds using codecs like LDAC can produce near-lossless audio combined with bass boosting technology and noise cancelation.
- Calling, music controls, and volume can be done hands-free. You don’t need to pick up your phone for these things and not to mention untangle the earphone wires. These offer ease of use and are ideal when you are multi-tasking.
- TWS headphones are now economical and look stylish.
Cons of True Wireless Headphones
- There is some latency which can be annoying when playing FPS games like PUBG or Fortnite.
- Battery life is usually 3-5 hours which may not be sufficient for many users.
- Sound Quality is decent but over-the-ear wired headphones in the same price range offer far superior audio quality.
- Some users may experience poor call clarity and sub-par active noise cancellation in affordable wireless headphones.
- Easy to lose and prone to damage if they fall out of the ear.
Some of these are on Discount Currently – Please click the buy link to check the final price.
Let’s Check Out the Top 15 Best True Wireless Earbuds:
boAT Airdopes 441 PRO: Affordable TWS
Price Rs. 3999 Available for Rs. 2999 after discount.
Affordable TWS Under Rs 3000 – Looking for high-quality TWS earbuds under Rs. 3000 the boAt Airdopes 441 Pro offers an excellent choice.
The Airdrops 441 Pro offers swift auto-connection, powerful touch controls, robust sound to give you an amazing tangle-free experience.
The Airdrops Pro comes with the USB Type C Port and is easy to charge. The sound quality is decent and as it comes from boAt you can expect heavy bass from these.
Also, these come with advanced touch controls to pause, play, or launch Siri or Google Assistant. Further, these offer an IPX7 rating making them dust and water-resistant.
It can be charged 0 to 100% in just 1.5 hours and can offer playback for up to 4.5 hours with ease.
- Item weight: 103 grams
- Batteries: 2600 mAH capacity for the case
- Items available: Earpods, Charging Case, Type-C Cable
- Warranty: 1-year Warranty
- Price: Rs 2999
- It offers you a great design
- You will get USB Type-C and fast charging support.
- It offers users instant and stable connectivity
- The earpods are equipped with a strong bass
- Call Quality is decent but lack of ANC may make them unsuitable for calls in crowded and noisy places.
Noise Shots NEO 2 – True Wireless Earphones
Price Rs. 2699 Discounted Price – Rs. 2499
Affordable Long Battery High-Quality TWS Earbuds Under Rs. 2000 – The stylish wireless earphones allow you to enjoy a clear, balanced sound on the 9 mm speaker drivers.
These earbuds also come with a snug fit and stay in the ear. Hence these are ideal TWS earbuds for a workout.
The in-built Bluetooth 5.0 chipset offers these latest headphones a long range of up to 10 meters. It has been packed with some stunning features along with a lightweight and stylish appearance.
The earbuds come with an ultra low latency mode that allows for better mobile gaming.
- Weight: 43 grams
- Battery average life: 5 hours, with case up to 15 hours
- Warranty: 1 year
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Instant Pairing With Hyper SyncTM technology
- Voltage: 3.7 volts
- Colors: Available in two colors namely icy white and jet black
- Price: Rs 2499
- It allows you to carry your music anywhere with its sleek and compact charging case
- You will get 9 mm speaker drivers.
- It offers full control over your fingertips.
- Ultra-Low Latency Mode for Gaming.
- Support for Voice assistant and long battery life.
- IPX4 sweatproof rating ensures that it offers resistance from sweat and light rain
- Average Call Quality
- Comes With Micro-USB Port for Charging.
Noise Air Buds Truly Wireless Headphones
Price – ₹ 2,298
Noise Air Buds truly headphones are ergonomically designed to give you extreme comfort and ease of use.
These come with a design similar to the Apple Airpods but are way affordable.
The buds are amazingly lightweight weighing only 4.5 grams and fits snuggly in the ear.
They have 13 mm dynamic drivers, which gives you a balanced sound output. It has a dual-mic system to answer calls with the least background noise.
The battery has 4 hours of playtime on a singles charge while up to 16 hours with the charging case. The buds get charged within 1.2 hours.
It has full-touch controls. Few taps on this control will enable Siri or Google Assistant.
- 13 mm dynamic drivers
- Weight – 4.5 grams
- Connector type – wireless
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- 10m range
- 4 hours playtime on a single charge
- USB Type C Charging
- Supports Siri and Google assistant
- IPX4 Water-resistant
- Smart touch controls
- Stylish, Comfort-Fit and Lightweight
- Quick Access to Google Assistant or Siri
- Great sound quality
- Not so satisfying bass
- Average noise cancellation
Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 with Mic (White)
Price Rs. 4,499 – Discounted Price – Rs. 3499
Latest TWS from MI Price below 3K for Android/Apple Phones – Prior to the launch of Mi True Wireless Earphones 2, Xiaomi clearly emphasized that it will lay the main focus on sound quality, call clarity, and long battery life.
To get the most effective sound experience, Xiaomi used a 14.2mm dynamic driver along with Titanium composite diaphragm.
Xiaomi claims that the battery life lasts for 4 hours. And, it takes nearly one hour and 15 minutes to completely charge the earbuds.
- Item weight: 49.9 grams
- Warranty: 6 months
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Charging Case – 250 mAH
- Charging Port – Type C
- Battery cell composition: Lithium-Ion
- Bluetooth – 5.0
- Supported Audio Codecs – SBC/AAC/LHDC
- Compatible with: Android, iOS, Windows devices
- Box Content: Charging case, Type -C charging cable, Left and Right earphones
- It offers you a 14.2 mm dynamic driver to discover the limits of sound
- You will get a decent battery life that can last up to 4 hours.
- Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 offers high definition audio quality with LHDC hi-res codec
- It also works with Google Assistant, Siri, and Alexa.
- Automatic in-ear detection – when you take them out of the ear the music stops and resumes when inserting back.
- You will not face any environmental noise with the help of intelligent dual-mic noise cancellation technology
- Neodymium magnets that ensure brilliant sonic accuracy
- Very thick sticks make the design less aesthetic.
- Subpar Noise Cancellation.
- Average call quality.
SoundPEATS Store TrueAir2 Wireless Earbuds
Price – ₹ 3,898
SoundPeats TrueAir2 earbuds are ultra-light, weigh just 10 grams, and very comfortable to wear.
They have 14.2 mm drivers that enrich the details of sound and analyze to enhance the quality. The earbuds have got close to 3000 reviews on Amazon with excellent ratings and are a best seller.
The buds are powered by the latest Qualcomm QCC3040 chipset. It has on-ear touch controls on the logo. With Touch Controls, You can completely control your earbuds and connected device without any issue.
The battery life is up to 5 hours (playtime) per charge whereas 25 hours with the charging case.
The CVC noise cancellation technology ensures clear calls without any interruptions. These buds are suitable for conference calls, online courses, and video or voice chats and music.
The sound quality is balanced and you will be able to get high clarity audio in movies and songs.
- Model no -B08GCMSZ74
- 14.2 mm drivers
- Weight – 10 grams
- Connector type – Wireless
- Bluetooth v5.2 connectivity
- Dual Mic
- CVC 8.0 Noise cancellation
- Touch controls
- Secure fit
- 5 hours battery life on a single charge
- Clear and crisp sound quality
- Excellent noise cancellation
- Lightweight with touch controls
- Average battery (3 to 4 hours)
Boat Airdopes 621 (New Launch)
Price Rs. 2,999
In the last week of March, Boat launched its new truly wireless earbuds Boat Airdopes 621. The new Boat Airdrops have some upgrades in comparison to the Airdopes 441.
The earbud case looks stylish and premium, and on its top, it has a digital screen that displays the battery percentage.
The Boat 621 Airdopes comes with an IWP technology that seamlessly pairs the airdrops with your device.
For long-lasting usage, the case has a 2600mAH battery capacity that provides 150 hours of battery backup, and the earbuds have a 35mAH battery capacity offering 5 hours of battery backup.
It comes with a ASAP charging technology(just 5 minutes charging and get a playback of 60 minutes).
The earbuds offer overwhelming bass and have capacitive touch controls that will help to control music, operate voice assistants.
Furthermore, it is IPX7 certified that the earbuds will be safe from sweat, water, and dust.
The Boat 621 Airdopes is available at a price tag of Rs 2,999.
- With mic: Available.
- Bluetooth version: 5.0.
- Wireless range: 10m.
- IPX7 Water, Dust, and Sweat resistance.
- Can control music(Play/Pause/Next music/Previous music).
- One-touch voice assistant activation.
- Capacitive touch control buttons.
- Case battery – 2600mAH.
- Buds battery – 35mAH.
- Charging time – 5-7 hours.
- Up to 5 hours of battery backup.
- Up to 150 hours of backup with the case.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight – 52 grams
- Price: 2,999
- Provides you an immersive audio experience.
- It supports mono along with stereo calling feature
- Safe from water and dust.
- Premium design with digital display.
- Comes with good touch control features.
- Voice calling is not so good.
- The Bluetooth range is average.
OPPO Enco W31 Wireless Earbuds
Price – ₹ 3,499
Oppo Enco W31 comes with 7 mm dynamic drivers that ensure to deliver a quality and balanced sound. These are affordable TWS that don’t compromise on quality and features. I have used the W31 for almost 2 months and these offer good comfort and sound output.
It works with Google Assistant and Alexa – to enable this feature, tap thrice on either side.
Moreover, you can also change the audio mode by tapping twice on the left earbud. It gives you two audio modes – balance and bass mode.
The double-tap on the right side can play the next song in the list.
It allows you to enjoy your favorite soundtrack all day long with a great battery backup.
The buds last for up to 3.5 hours on a single charge, whereas up to 15 hours with the charging case. It takes 2.5 hours to get charged fully.
The AI noise cancellation works excellently and reduces all the background sounds when you are on call.
The buds get connected to the device automatically as soon as you open the case and disconnect on keeping back to the case.
- Weight – 50 grams
- 7 mm dynamic drivers
- Connector Type – wireless
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- AI-powered noise cancellation
- Automatic connection and disconnection
- IP54 water resistivity
- 3.5 hours of battery backup on a single charge
- Supports voice assistant
- Crystal clear sound
- Decent battery backup and Stylish Design.
- Ergonomic and comfortable fit
- Average Touch Response.
Jabra Elite Active 65t TWS Earbuds
- MRP: Rs 16,999, Current Price: Rs 4,999
The Jabra Elite Active 65t is one of the most comfortable and well-rounded TWS available under Rs. 5000.
JabraElite Active 65t earphones offer impeccable sound. It has three different size ear gels with secure fitting for all-day comfortable wear.
It offers smooth, on-the-move music, and call management. Jabra makes incredible wireless headphones and recently they have launched the Jabra Elite 85T and also have Elite 75T, later mentioned in the article.
The headphones are IP 56 rated and comes with a 2-year warranty from the brand. Also, we have got the option to customize presets using the Jabra Sound+ app equalizer.
Furthermore, It provides single-touch access to Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant.
The earbuds have up to 15 hours of use – 5 hours with a single charge while up to 15 hours with the charging case.
- Latest – Bluetooth 5.0.
- Also, these come with better battery life than most headphones – 5 hours of battery life per charge
- Offers IP56 splash and sweatproof rating (2-year warranty).
- One-touch access to Siri, Google Assistant, or Alexa
- Incredible Sound Quality and comfort.
- Excellent Audio Quality
- Water Resistant – IP56 Rating
- Auto Power Off
- Auto Pause when removing one earbud
- 2 Years Warranty
- Micro-USB cable for charging, No Type C.
- Can’t Match the sound quality of NextGen Models.
1MORE True Wireless Earbuds (With AptX)
Price Rs. 4,999
The 1More TWS earbuds allow you to enjoy faster transmission, stronger anti-interference, and a stable connection via aptX and AAC technology.
The buds can reduce all the environmental noise with ENC and customized LDS antennae. The call clarity is superb for the price segment.
The compact designed earbuds have 7 mm dynamic drivers that deliver crystal clear and balanced sound.
Furthermore, the multiple pairing modes let you connect with either or both the buds for music and phone calls.
The buds deliver up to 6.5 hours of battery backup when charged once. It has up to 24 hours of battery backup with a charging case and buds together. The device support rapid charging.
I have used several 1 More headphones and they offer excellent sound stage and balanced sound.
- Weight – 52.8 grams
- 7 mm Titanium composite dynamic driver
- Qualcomm’s AptX
- AAC for Hi-Fi audio
- Connector type – Wireless
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- 32 Ohm
- 6.5 hours of battery backup on a single charge
- Multiple pairing modes
- Environmental noise cancellation technology
- Excellent sound quality
- The battery back is amazing
- Decent noise cancellation
- No certified IP ratings
Oppo ENCO W51 Earphones: All Rounders
Want to buy the best sounding earbuds in the market for Android phones – I strongly recommend getting the Oppo Enco W51 in the sub 5k price range.
The Oppo ENCO offers superb hybrid active noise cancelation to reduce ambient noise. These sound incredible no matter what genre of music you love.
I have used these headphones and these are better than most headphones that I have tested in the last 1 year. These are ideal for an immersive experience while listing to music or watching videos.
It is the Oppo’s first truly wireless earphone that supports wireless charging with a charging time of 2.5hours (with a charging case) and it also supports wired charging – charging time of 1.2 hours(with charging case).
These can last up to 4 hours for continuous music playback and up to 24 hours with the case. The case is not flimsy and has decent build quality.
For protection from dust and water, it comes with an IP54 certification.
We have also got smart wearing detection like it automatically connects when the case is opened and automatically disconnects when the user puts them in the charging case.
The ENCO W51 supports Bluetooth 5.0 that provides a fast, smooth, and stable audio transmission, and comes with a 10m range to keep in the connection.
It comes in two beautiful color variants that are starry blue and floral white.
- Built-in mic.
- Offer In-depth noise reduction.
- A 15min charge offers 9hours of music playtime.
- 3 Microphones for better Audio calls
- Dustproof and waterproof(IP54 certification).
- Support Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth range – 10m.
- Comes with a Type-C cable.
- Offers smart touch gesture controls.
- 12-month manufacturing warranty.
- Great Experience, Well Designed, Ergonomic
- Decent Noise cancellation for calls.
- Balanced Audio for Movies and Music.
- Low Latency, Wireless Charging, IP54 Rating.
- Works With iPhone and Android Seamlessly.
- Not very huge battery
- Not for bass junkies.
OnePlus Earbuds: High Quality
OnePlus has launched its first-ever wireless earbuds along with its OnePlus Nord mobile. It is launched at an affordable price of INR 4,990/$79.
The earphones are available in three attractive colors of white, grey, and blue. The buds have a long battery life, an acceptable sound stage, and a stable wireless connection.
It arrives with the same seashell-inspired CD as the OnePlus Bullets wireless series.
- The buds have an outer-ear, similar to Apple Airpods.
- Weight – 4.6g, Case Weighs – 37g
- Drivers – 13.4mm dynamic drivers.
- Supports Android Fast Pair functionality.
- Touch Controls
- Support for Dolby Atmos, Powerful Bass, and Low Latency
These buds are water-resistant with about an IPX4 rating which can withstand sweat and little water. It has a USB C-type charging case.
It allows finding the missed placed buds with the help of music, the connection shows the buds and case battery.
The buds have three mics at the top, bottom, and middle and are equipped with environmental noise cancellation algorithm.
The buds have 10 meters of wireless range with a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20KHz.
As the battery is concerned the buyer will get about 7 hours of battery life with buds while an additional 30 hours with the case.
You can charge them swiftly – it will get fully charged in just 80 minutes.
Sony WF-XB700 Extra Bass Earbuds
MRP Rs. 11,999, Current Price – ₹6,949
The Sony wireless earbuds feature an extra bass system, to deliver punchy and deep bass, ideal for bass junkies.
These come with 9 hours of battery life that is longer than most other True wireless headphones.
The charging case increases the battery life up to 9 hours more, which means 18 hours in total. You can use the left or right earbud independently
They offer IPX4 water resistivity, so no need to worry about wearing it on rainy days.
A simple button press will enable a voice assistant which allows communication, play music, and get directions.
The buds have handy controls which permit you to play, stop, skip, and adjust the volume.
The headphones fit snuggly in the ears, ideal for long hours of music or calls without any discomfort.
- Weight – 45.36 grams
- Connector type – wireless
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Ergonomic Tri-hold design
- Low latency
- Features extra bass
- 9 hours battery backup on a single charge
- IPX4 water resistivity
- Punchy bass
- Good sound quality
- Great battery backup
- Comfortable wearing
- No ANC support
- Case Lid looks weak.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus (Best For Audio and Calls)
- Price Drop – MRP Rs. 11,999, Current Price Rs. 5,990
The Samsung Galaxy buds can be termed as one of the best true wireless earphones available on the market. The latest dynamic driver system has managed to enhance the sound quality.
You will witness improved performance on the voice calls as a result of the triple microphone system.
And, the sound quality becomes great when you pair the Galaxy Buds Plus with Samsung smartphone. You can get 11 hours of continuous music on a single charge.
And, barely 3 minutes of charging will give you one hour of playtime. The buds are also iOS compatible.
- Item weight: 39.6 g case and 6.3 g earbud
- Price: Rs 11990 – Price Dropped to Rs. 5,999
- Connector: Bluetooth 5.0
- It offers a comfortable design and perfect fit
- It is appropriate for voice calls
- You will get detailed and rich sound quality with a Scalable Bluetooth codec
- Battery life is excellent
- The compact build of the buds will leave you intrigued
- The device is compact in build.
- The earbuds do not offer you auto-resume playback
Jabra Elite 75t: Absolute bliss
Jabra is a notable great manufacturer of the best audio gadgets. It has launched its new earbuds as the successor of Elite 65t. The buds are smaller and lighter than 65t and are comfortable to wear.
Though the case and earbuds are plastic built, they look good. It comes with three pairs of ear tips with a different size that allows choosing a perfect fit for you. It is available in Black, Gold Beige, and Titanium Black colors.
They are rated IP55, which means that you don’t have to worry about exposure to sweat, water, or dust for everyday use. The buds have a physical button, an indicator light, and a motion sensor. It stops working when one of the buds is removed. The buttons allow controlling volume, playback, hear through mode, and voice assistant on the paired device.
The BlueTooth codec supported by Jabra Elite 75t is AAC and uses Bluetooth 5 for connectivity. It has a small black charging case. The case has a magnetic lid, USB-C Type port, and indicator light at the back. It allows connecting two devices concurrently. The earphones have four microphones for call and noise cancellations.
Moreover, to feel the pleasantest experience of an audio update to Jabra Sound+ App.
The battery stays for more than 7.5 hours and about 28 hours with a charging case.
- Weight: 45g
- Dimension: 6.19 * 3.69 *2.69cm
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5
- Battery-life: Approx. 7.5 hours
- Number of Microphones: 4
- Microphone form factor: built-in
- Price: INR 13,499 – Price Dropped to Rs. 8499
- Warranty: 2 years
- Comfortable fit.
- Good passive noise cancellation.
- Amazing sound quality.
- Left and right earbuds get isolated with lagging issues.
OPPO Enco X TWS With ANC (Recommended)
Oppo has recently launched the Oppo Enco X True wireless earbuds in India. These are the flagship buds that are inspired by the Apple AirPods Pro design.
The buds come with 11 mm dynamic drivers and 6 mm balanced membrane drivers. The device has a dual-microphone system for ANC functionality.
It holds three microphones in total on each earpiece to cut out the environmental noise to offer clear audio.
For ANC, the buds have two modes – Noise Cancellation and Max. Noise Cancellation. The connectivity option includes Bluetooth 5.2, and it supports LHDC, AAC, SBC audio codecs.
In terms of battery, it packs a 44 mAh battery and offers 5.5 hours of life without ANC and up to 4 hours when activated. The charging case has a 535 mAh battery that provides up to 20 hours of additional energy.
The low latency mode is designed especially for your gaming session. The IP54 dust and water resistivity allow you to wear the Enco X pair for all-day activity, and it can be a good gym companion.
The earbuds are available in two color options – Black and White with a price tag of INR 9,990. The sale has already been started on Flipkart and other offline retailers.
One of the cons is that there’s no mute option which is a bit of a hassle when you are on a conference call and want to go on a mute.
- 11mm dynamic drivers
- 6mm balanced membrane drivers
- Dual microphone with Active noise cancellation
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity
- 20 hours battery life (with the charging case)
- IP54 dust and water-resistant
Price – Rs. 9,990
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro (With ANC)
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro is launched in India on 14th January. The bud comes with premium features and pricing.
You can get three color options – Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, and Phantom Violet.
The Samsung buds sports multiple levels of noise cancellation with Ambient Sound mode- to stay conscious of surrounding sounds.
This mode captures the environmental sound and amplifies it to more than 20 decibels. The buds carry three microphones.
It switches automatically from ANC to Ambient mode as soon as the user begins to talk.
The dedicated Voice Pickup Unit (VPU) – delivers a great calling experience with Wind Shield Technology that reduced the wind noise.
The 61 mAh battery claims to last up to five hours with ANC and up to 8 hours without ANC. The charging case holds a battery life of 28 hours and supports wireless charging.
- ANC with multiple noise cancellation modes
- Co-axial dual drivers – 6.5 mm tweeter and 11 mm bass
- 61 mAh battery on buds
- IPX7 Water-resistant
- 3D Spatial audio
Price – Rs. 15,990
+ Basic noise cancellation.
+ Easy touch controls
– No Google Assistant or Siri support.
Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Earbuds (Top Recommendation)
The earbuds have already left many users impressed with their inconspicuous appearance. Listeners are enticed by the earbuds’ noise-canceling capabilities.
You will not experience any discomfort wearing the earbuds for longs hours.
The touch controls can be accessed from either earbud. It also allows you to access Google Assistant by just saying “Ok Google”. The earbuds rely on the dual-microphone array to combat any external noise.
- Item weight: 3.53 ounces
- Price: $ 198
- Digital Noise Cancelation With QN1e and Dual Noise Sensor
- Frequency Response – 20 Hz–20,000 Hz
- Battery Life – Max. 6 hrs (With ANC ON) Up to 8 hrs (With ANC OFF)
- Bluetooth connectivity: 5.0
- USB Type C Cable
- It offers you extended battery life along with quick charging
- Offers effective noise-cancellation
- You will get USB-C charging with a quick charging feature
- It gives you auto play/pause
- It comes with intuitive touch controls and Google Assistant integration
- You will like the earbuds modern design
- Slightly Bigger in Size.
Apple AirPods 2nd Gen (Best For iPhone)
Price Rs. 16,990 or $230
Best Premium True Wireless Earphones – Apple AirPods are the original true wireless headphones that are blatantly copied by Chinese companies.
The earphones provide unbeatable Bluetooth usability to users along with stunning sound quality. The AirPods offer a great degree of sophistication and subtleness that competition missed. The case can swiftly charge the earphones.
You will find the initial pairing and switching connections hassle-free. Also, you will notice a significant improvement in sound quality.
You also get a “Hey Siri” always-on feature that allows you to use the personal assistant by saying the keyword.
Notably, these come with a wireless charging case.
- Battery life: More than 5 hours of listening time
- Warranty: 1 year
- Dual beamforming microphones, Dual optical sensors
- Weight: Airpods each: 4 grams, charging case: 38 grams
- Functioning: Automatically on and automatically connected
- You get instant access to Siri
- You only need to double-tap to play or skip forward
- It changes instantly in this case.
- The case can be charged with the help of the lightning connector or even wirelessly
- You will get a lightweight and comfortable design
- It offers stunning audio quality
- It lacks ambient listening mode and active noise cancellation
Bose Sport Earbuds – Pure Sound
Price – ₹ 17,990
How can we even write an article about Audio gear without including Bose? We can’t!
The Bose sport TWS Bluetooth earbuds come with 6 mm high-efficiency dynamic drivers that reproduce high fidelity balanced sound.
It has IPX4 water and sweat resistivity – ideal TWS for exercise and workouts.
The buds have up to 5 hours of battery life on a single charge, whereas 10 hours of battery backup with the charging case. It supports fast charging.
Additionally, the buds have simple and convenient touch controls.
The right bud allows swipe up/down, volume control, double-tap for play/pause, and answering calls. When double-tap on the left earbud, it enables shortcuts like checking battery level or track skipping.
- 6 mm High-efficiency drivers
- Weight – 13.5 grams
- Secure and comfortable fit
- IPX4 water resistivity
- Simple touch controls
- Features Shortcut functions
- 5 hours of buds battery backup
- Great sound quality
- Comfortable all-day wear
- Decent battery backup
- No noise cancellation functionality, Expensive.
Apple Airpods Pro (Best For iPhone)
Price Rs. 24,990 or $299
Best TWS With ANC and Good Call Quality – The wireless earbuds can be an ideal purchase if you desire noise cancellation without wearing heavy cans.
You will get several stunning features when you buy the wireless earbuds. Apple has reduced the stems on these earbuds and added helpful gesture controls.
Apple Airpods Pro offers a much better fit and better design in a bid to attract more buyers.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Listening time – 4.5 hours
- High Dynamic Range Amplifier and Apple H1 Chip
- Components included: AirPods Pro, wireless charging case, silicone ear tips (three sizes), Lightning to USB-C Cable
- Batteries: 3 Lithium-ion batteries needed
- Price: $299 or Rs. 24,990
- Offers effective noise cancellation
- Users get a much better fit with three ear tip options
- Ideal for Music and calls
- Hey Siri – Always On
- Transparency mode to hear outside world noise
- The pressure-sensitive stem is great
- Offers super portable charging case
- Overall an amazing product from Apple
- The price is too high
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2: Best for Music
Sennheiser has introduced its all-new light and small wireless Earbuds with improved sound quality and features with a better fit. These earbuds are made for those who are willing to have the best sound quality.
The earbuds are well built with indicator lights and proximity sensors on the inside of each bud which enables play and pause when any one of the earphones is removed from the ear.
The logo on each of the earbuds is touch-sensitive for gesture controls. The left-sided control is used for playback while the right-sided for noise cancellation. All the controls can be set accordingly by using the Sennheiser Smart Control app.
The charging case comes with a fabric-wrapped exterior and a magnetic lid. It offers 6 hours of battery life with around 24 hours with the case.
- Weight: 249 g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery life: Approximately 7 hours
- Charging case battery: About 2 hours
- APTx Bluetooth codec is supported.
- USB Type- C charging.
- Contains microphone.
- 2-years warranty
- Price: INR 24,990.
- Good music sound experience.
- Controls volume directly from buds.
- Good built quality especially the case.
- Lacks in call quality.
- Connection issues.
Google Pixel buds 2 (Yet to launch in India)
The first thing that will strike you instantly is the stunning design of the Google Pixel buds 2. They look different than most of the earphones in this list.
Google has used firm matte plastic to manufacture sturdy and attractive buds. Also, IPX4 certification has been added for water and sweat resistance.
The feature allows you to listen to your favorite music either while working out in a gym or lying in a hot water tub.
The presence of dual IR proximity sensors can identify when the buds are in the ears and will pause the music when you pull the buds out of the ear.
- Item weight: 0.18 ounces per bud and 2.3 ounces charging case
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery life: 5 hours in a single charge and 24 hours with a charging case
- Colors: Almost black, white, quite mint, oh so orange
- Price: $179
- It offers you outstanding Google integration.
- Excellent sound quality.
- The earbuds are attractive in appearance and sturdy in design
- The hands-free feature is quite effective
- Offers you swift and wireless charging.
- Ergonomic and Excellent for Workout.
- There is no active noise cancelation.
Buy the True Wireless headphone from the above list after considering the price tag, battery life, design, and Pros and Cons.
Don’t buy the cheapest or most expensive buds look for the design and features you want and then only purchase.
You are going to use it for many years and so invest in something you would love to use.
If you have any queries, please ask me in the comments and I will be glad to answer.