Updated 06/Nov/2017 – If you are looking for a long battery life mobile here is the list of best battery phones with a capacity of 4000, 5000 mAH (milli-ampere-hour or amp-hour). We have included smartphones with the reversible charging feature as well as fast charging support.
The list is consolidated after a thorough analysis of all models available globally. The long battery life mobiles are an ideal companion if you travel a lot or use it daily for long hours.
If Your Phone battery is draining too fast can read my top 10 tips to increase the battery life.
Usually, we struggle for battery life with low battery capacity mobiles and often need to find charging spots at airports, cafes and on long trips. The article has best long battery life mobiles starting at Rs. 5,000 ($75).
With an increasing use of 4G data, especially streaming videos and playing games, battery runs out of juice faster. The alternate solution is to have a powerbank but most people don’t want to carry an additional gadget all the time. Which necessitates the purchase of the best battery device.
You can check the specs of below mentioned Top 10 mobiles in this article and also can click on the link below to go into details of each and every phone.
Here are the 15 Best battery life smartphones, starting with the great battery backup Phone Nubia N1 with 5000 mAH battery capacity.
18. ZTE Nubia N1
ZTE Nubia N1 is the latest great battery mobile launched in December 2016 and has a price of Rs. 11,999 or $180. It has exceptional battery life with 5000 mAH capacity battery, and offers very good specs for the price.
The device sports a 5.5 inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The display offers 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 401 ppi. Nubia N1 runs on Android OS Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0 on top of it.
The Mobile is powered by a MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 chipset, an Octa-Core processor coupled with 3 GB RAM and 64 GB in-built storage. There is a massive 5000 mAh battery to support the device.
Key Specs for Nubia N1 (5000 mAH Battery, FHD Display)
- 5.5 inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 401 PPi.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- MediaTek 6755 (Helio P10), Octa-core SoC clocked at 2.0 GHz.
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 3 GB RAM & 64 GB internal storage
- Expandable up to 256 GB via SD card
- Android OS v6.0 Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4 atop.
- 13 MP rear camera at f/2.2 aperture with PDAF, dual tone(LED Flash).
- 13 MP front camera at f/2.2 aperture with 1080 p recording, added beauty filters & smart fill light.
- Fast finger print scanner (takes 0.2 seconds to unlock).
- Dual sim support with 4G (LTE) connectivity.
- 8.9 mm thick and weighs 190 gms
- Non-removable 5000 mAh Li-Po battery.
17. Lenovo P2
Lenovo P2 is a Flipkart exclusive and was launched in the beginning of 2017. Just like it’s predecessor P1, this one has a monster battery. The battery is not the only good thing about this device.
The P2 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC clocked at 2.0 GHz which is really power efficient. There is Adreno 506 GPU for graphics and games.
The device sports a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display, offering 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. It has enormous 5100 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery, and weighs 177 grams.
Technical Specs – Lenovo P2 (5100 mAH Battery)
- Display: 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display Full HD (1920 x 1080) pixels.
- SOC – Snapdragon 625 Processor from Qualcomm.
- Processor Speed: Octa-core processor with Clock Speed of 2.0 GHz.
- GPU: Adreno 506.
- RAM: 3 GB or 4 GB RAM variants.
- OS: Runs on Android OS v Nougat 7.0 with Pure Vibe UI on top of it.
- Primary Storage: 32 for 3 GB & 64 GB for 4 GB variant.
- Secondary Storage: expandable up to 128 GB via SD card & there is no dedicated SD card slot.
- Cameras: 13 MP rear camera with Sony sensor and dual LED Flash & 5 MP front camera at f/2.2 aperture.
- Finger print sensor: Front Home Button mounted finger print sensor.
- Battery: 5100 mAh non-removable battery.
- Fast Charging and Reverse Charging Support – True.
- Thickness of 8.3 mm.
- Weighs: 177 grams.
- Price: Starts from 14,999 on Flipkart exclusively
16. ZTE A2 Plus (5000 mAH Battery Back Up) Price Rs 10999 or $170
ZTE launched the ZTE A2 Plus in the February 2017 and it offers incredible battery backup with some really good Specs. ZTE has been focusing on Big battery life smartphones in India with the launch of new Nubia N1 and the ZTE A2 Plus both offering big battery capacity in under 15K price range.
The ZTE A2 Plus was launched at Rs. 11,999 and in March 2017 has got a price cut of Rs. 1000. The mobile comes with Fast Charging support and a big 5000 mAH battery which can easily work for 1-2 days depending on the usage.
The other key highlight of the device is 5.5 Inch Full HD Display which comes with 2.5 D curve glass. The device comes with 32 GB of internal storage and 4 GB of RAM. It has Dual Sim, 4G LTE as well as VOLTE support.
The device weighs 189 grams and has thickness of 9.8 mm. It is not one of the sleekest big battery mobile.
Technical Specs for ZTE Blade A2 (5000 mAH Battery Back Up)
- Screen – 5.5 Inch Full HD Display (1920*1080) pixels, 401 PPi.
- 2.5 D Curve Glass Display
- Processor –Mediatek 6750 an Octa-Core processor.
- Processor Speed – Clocked at 1.5 GHz , Cortex A53 Cores.
- RAM – 4 GB LPDDR3 Ram.
- Storage – 32 GB onboard, expandable upto 128 GB.
- Rear Camera – 13 MP rear camera with Flash support.
- Front selfie camera – 8 MP Selfie camera.
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with MiFavor 3.5 UI.
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAh battery with fast charging.
- Connectivity – Dual Sim 4G with VOLTE
- Thickness – 9.8 mm
- Weight – 189 grams
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the back
- Price Rs. 10999.
15. Xiaomi Redmi 4 $120 or Rs 6999
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 is a good performance phone with a large battery capacity. It comes with a price tag of Rs. 6,999 for the lowest storage/ ram variant.
The mobile comes with quite large battery 4100 mAH Li-polymer and it can easily last all day with 4G usage. Though the phone lacks support for fast charging.
The smartphone comes with 13 Mega pixel rear camera and there is a 5 MP front camera to click selfies. The Redmi 4 runs on the latest chipset from Qualcomm – Snapdragon 435 clocked @ 1.4 GHz and also comes with Adreno 505 GPU which is fantastic for gaming.
There is ample storage with 16 GB internal and upto 128 GB using a micro-sd card. The Dual Sim mobile offers 4G LTE / VOLTE connectivity along with the native support for 3G / 2G / WIFI.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 comes in 3 vairants with 2GB / 3 GB /4 GB RAM and 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB storage with price tag of Rs 6,999, 8,999 and 10,999.
Key Specs for Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Performance – Qualcomm SD 435 (8 Cores) Processor, Clock Speed 1.4 GHz and Adreno 506 GPU.
- Screen Size – 5 Inches HD Display Resolution (1280*720) Pixels offering 283 PPI.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM, 3 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM
- Memory – 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB expandable up to 128 GB via Micro SD card.
- OS Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with MIUI 8.0 Dual SIM.
- Connectivity – 4G LTE as well as VOLTE
- Camera – 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Front Selfie Camera: 5 Megapixel.
- Weighs – 150 grams & Thickness – 8.4 mm
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the back of the device.
- Battery Capacity – 4100 mAH Battery. Lacks Fast Charging support.
- Price Rs. 6999 onwards
14. Motorola Moto E4 Plus Price Rs. 9,999 or $ 160
Best battery Life mobile under Rs. 10K or $160 – The Motorola Moto E4 Plus was launched in Mid-July in India and is available to purchase from Flipkart. The E4 Plus comes with a 5.5 Inch HD display and features a design quite familiar and used in the Moto G5 series.
The highlight of the Moto Phone is its 5000 mAH battery capacity, which can easily work for 1-2 days with good amount of usage on 4G network.
Technical Specs For Motorola Moto E4 Plus
- Display: 5.5-inches HD Display (1280*720) pixels with 267 PPI.
- Processor: Quad-core processor MTK 6737 with clock speed of 1.3 GHz.
- Operating System Software: Android Nougat 7.1 with near stock experience.
- RAM: 3 GB.
- Storage Capacity : 32 GB onboard storage, expandable up to 128 GB.
- Dual Sim and 4G Connectivity, Fingerprint Scanner.
- Offers a 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash and Autofocus
- Selfie Camera – 5 MP Front Selfie camera.
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAH battery.
- Fast Charging – Yes
- Weighs – 198 grams , Thickness of 9.6 mm
- Price: Rs. 10000 or $175
13. Intex Aqua Y2 Power Priced at Rs. 3,609 or $50
Cheapest Good battery mobile under $50 or Rs 3000 – Ultra Cheap Intex Aqua Y2 Power is the latest smartphone launched almost a year back and is also one of the cheapest long battery Life mobile that you can buy.
The Intex Aqua Y2 has a 2900 mAH battery capacity and is a great choice for people looking for Long Battery life Dual Sim phone below Rs. 3000.
Key Specs for the Intex Aqua Y2 Power
- Processor – 1.2 Ghz Quad Core Processor (SC7731 Chipset)
- Screen Size – 4.0 inches small screen, 800*400 screen resolution.
- Camera – Primary Camera is 5 MP with Autofocus while the secondary camera is 2 MP.
- RAM – 512 MB RAM which is a bit low.
- Memory – 4 GB internal storage & microSD card support up to 32 GB.
- OS – Android OS Kitkat 4.4.2.
- Connectivity – 3G –
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion removable 2900 mAH battery capacity.
- Major Con – Does not come with 4G Support. Will not work with JIO Sim.
The Intex Aqua Y2Power is good as far as battery life is concerned at a very affordable price below 4K. It can be a good daily driver if your usage is more limited to calling and WhatsApp and Facebook.
12. Asus Zenfone Max (5000 mAH Battery, 4G Phone) Price $150 or Rs. 9999
Asus Zenfone Max was launched on 23rd May 2016 in India with 2 new variants.
The Zenfone Max comes with a 5.5-inch screen size phone with a faster processor and more storage. The new Zenfone is powered by the Qualcomm Octa-core Snapdragon 615 coupled with 2 Gb ram/ 3 GB ram and 32 Gb inbuilt storage. The 3 GB RAM version is priced at Rs. 12,999 while the 2 GB RAM version comes at Rs. 9,999. Rest all the specs are same in both models.
It also supports micro-sd card upto 64 GB. This new version runs on latest software Marshmallow 6.0.1.
The inclusion of Doze mode from Marshmallow and a massive battery of 5000 mAH clearly justifies that the phone sail for at least 2 days. It is available to order from Flipkart.
Key Specs for the New Asus Zenfone Max 2016 (5000 mAH Battery)
- Processor- Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 chipset.
- Ram- 2 GB Ram / 3 GB Ram.
- Storage- 32 Gb Internal Storage
- Screen size- 5.5 inch 720p HD screen.
- Software – Android 6.0.1(Marshmallow) with Zen UI on top.
- Dual Sim 4G LTE support – YES
- Rear Camera – 13 Mp with dual tone LED flash and laser autofocus assist.
- Front Camera- 5 Mp front camera
- Connectivity 4G LTE /WiFi / Bluetooth.
- Battery Size- 5000 mah battery with fast charging and reverse charging.
11. Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo Priced @ Rs. 15,999 (New Addition)
Lenovo has launched the Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo along with the P1M recently and it is available on Amazon. The long battery life smartphone is priced at Rs. 16,999. It comes with a massive battery of 5000 mAH which can easily last 2 days or 3 days with modest usage.
The P1 Turbo packs some top-line specs like the 32 GB internal storage and a Full HD Display with Android Marshmallow. It also comes with fast charging as well as USB OTG support.
Key Specs for Lenovo P1 Turbo – 4900 mAH Battery
- Processor – 1.5 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa Core Processor.
- Screen Size – 5.5 inches Full HD Display 401 PPI.
- Camera – 13 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, autofocus, Secondary Camera – 5 MP.
- RAM – 3 GB RAM
- Memory internal memory 32 GB expandable storage.
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Connectivity – 4G LTE, 3G and 2G.
- Battery Capacity – Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
Next, we have top selling Xiaomi smartphone which offers great performance along with 4000 mAH battery capacity.
10. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Priced @ Rs. 9999 or $140
Best Battery Back up Mobile Under 10K – Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a killer phone for the price and it comes with very large battery back up too . The mobile is available on Flipkart India for a price of Rs. 9,999 for the 16 GB version and the 32 GB version / 3 GB RAM is available for Rs. 10,999. It also comes in 4 GB RAM / 64 GB version priced at Rs. 12,999.
The device comes with 4150 mAH battery capacity which features fast charging feature too. The Redmi Note 4 can last 1 day to 2 day easily with a single charge.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor which is one of the best processors you can get in this price range. It is also highly energy efficient to increase the battery life further.
Key Specs for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – 4100 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor – Octa- Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor, Clocked @ 2.0 Ghz.
- Screen Size – 5.5-inch (1920*1080 pixels) FHD IPS display. – PPI 401.
- Camera – 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing Selfie camera
- RAM – 2 GB RAM / 3 GB RAM / 4 GB
- Memory – 16 GB /32 / 64 GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 128 GB).
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow along with MIUI 8.0.
- Battery Capacity – 4100 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Fingerprint Scanner.
- Dual Sim Support.
- 4G LTE as well as VOLTE support
- Metallic Build.
You can read our review of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 here.
9. Xolo Era 4k- Priced @ Rs.6,499 or $98
Xolo era 4k was launched a couple of months back but definitely beats most of the competitors with its huge battery capacity in the price range of below 7K.
It features 5 Inch HD IPS Touchscreen Display With 294 PPI display and a MediaTek MT6735P Quad Core Processor clocked at 1 GHz. It is one of the best affordable long battery budget smartphone under Rs. 7,000.
The phone comes with 2 Gb Ram for fluid experience and has 8 GB Rom which can further be expanded through micro SD card. It comes with Android Lollipop out of the box and is available at Amazon and Snapdeal.
The highlight of the phone is its massive 4000 mAH battery which would further give more standby time and increase battery life when it gets the Android Marshmallow update.
Key Specs for Xolo ERA 4K – 4000 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor- 1 GHz MediaTek MT6735P Quad Core Processor.
- Ram- 2 GB RAM.
- Storage- 8GB ROM
- Software – Android Lollipop 5.1 with Google Now Launcher.
- Dual Sim 4G- YES
- 4G LTE support – YES
- Screen Size- 5 inch IPS Touchscreen Display With 294 PPI
- Rear Camera- 8 MP Auto Focus Camera With Dual LED Flash.
- Front Camera- 5 MP Front Camera
- – WiFi/Bluetooth
- – FM Radio.
- Battery Size- 4000 MAh Battery with fast charging.
8. Gionee Marathon M5 Plus- PRICED @ Rs. 19,999 or $300
Gionee’s latest iteration which comes with a bulky price tag and even bulkier battery capacity of 5020 mAH. The battery life is impressive and it can be used for 2 days easily.
It has a massive 6 Inch FHD AMOLED Touch Screen Display With 2.5 D Arc Glass. A premium design comes with decent specs. The phone is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-Bit Processor clocked at 1.3 GHz.
Gionee didn’t shy with the storage and ram department and has included 3 GB Ram with 64 Gb internal storage capacity. It has also given a dedicated slot for the storage expandability which can be store upto 128 GB of data. It runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 out of the box. It is available only online from Flipkart.
Key Specs for Gionee Marathon M5 Plus – 4100 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor – 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Ram- 3 GB
- Storage – 64Gb intern memory, expandable up to 128Gb
- Screen Size- 6-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D arc glass.
- Software – Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo OS 3.1 on top.
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)- YES
- 4G LTE support – YES
- Rear Camera- 13 MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording.
- Front Camera – 5 MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor- YES.
- Battery Size- 5020 mAh battery with fast charging.
7. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price Rs. 16,999 or $270
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was launched on 20 July 2017 in India and it is the successor the popular Mi Max.
The Mi Max 2 has an enormous Full HD Display with a 6.44-inch screen panel with 2.5D Curved Glass. It also comes with an equally enormous battery capacity of 5300 mAH along with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging technology.
The mobile is powered by the Snapdragon 625 processor which is really energy efficient and can boost the battery life further. It can easily work for 2 days.
It is an excellent smartphone for gaming, reading content and watching the video with great battery back up, excellent processing power and brilliant display.
The Phone comes with USB Type C Port, weighs 212 grams and has a thickness of 7.6 mm. Mi Max 2 also has a fingerprint scanner at the back of the device and features an IR blaster as well.
Technical Specifications For Mi Max 2
- Rear Camera – 12 MP rear camera with f/2.2 SONY IMX 386 sensor
- Front Selfie Camera –5 Mega pixel Camera, F/2.2 aperture
- Screen Size, Display, Resolution– 6.44 Inches, FHD (1920*1080), 343 Pixels per inch.
- Powered By – Qualcomm SD 625 8 Cores Processor, Max Clock Speed 2.0 Ghz, Adreno 506.
- RAM – 4 GB LPDDR3.
- Onboard Storage – 64 GB.
- Expandable Storage – up to 128 GB using micro-sd.
- Software – Android Nougat 7.1 along with MIUI 9.0.
- 4G VOLTE support with Dual Sim.
- Battery– Enormous 5300 mAH capacity battery with fast charging support – QC 3.0.
The Mi Max 2 has (Swag) excellent value for money best battery phone with Android Nougat priced below Rs 20,000.
Read 8 more best suggestion – Click Next Page Below