15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life
Samsung S7 edge with it’s curved OLED Quad HD display is currently the best smartphone money can buy. The Exynos 8890 processor is very well optimized by Samsung and gets a full day of usage easily with good 6-7 hours of screen on time.
The smartphone comes with the best specs and camera, and a really good battery life. It is one of the best designed smartphones that Samsung has made in the past few years, it is not only gorgeous but also quite functional and offer great camera quality in any scenario you wish to use it.
Key Specs for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8890
- Screen Size – 5.5-inch (Quad HD 2560*1440 pixels) OLED display.
- Camera – 12-megapixel autofocus rear camera with OIS
- Secondary camera 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- RAM – 4 GB RAM
- Memory – 32 GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 128 GB).
- OS – Android Kitkat Marshmallow 6.0.1 along with touch-wiz Ui.
- WaterProof , NFC Support
- 3600 mAH battery capacity
The MotoX play is one of the best smartphone under Rs. 20,000, in this list which also offers great battery backup other than some of the excellent features it offers to the buyers. It has incredible 21 Megapixel camera and a front 5 Megapixel shooter and comes with Dual Sim with 4G LTE support.
Key Specs MotoX Play with 3650 mAH Battery
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core 64 Bit Snapdragon 615 Processor Clocked at 1.7 Ghz
- Screen Size – 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.5 inches (~402 ppi pixel density)
- Camera – 21 MP, fast Autofocus, LED flash, 5 MP, [email protected]
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – 16/32 GB, microSD, up to 128 GB
- OS – Android Lollipop 5.1, pure android experience, expected to get the Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Battery Capacity – Li-Ion 3630 mAh battery
- Connectivity – Dual Sim with 4G LTE Support
Number 15 on the list of 15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life is Samsung’s flagship smartphone Note 3 with 3200 mAH battery, one of the best selling Samsung smartphone.
16. Xiaomi Redmi 3S $120 or Rs 6999
The Xiaomi Redmi 3S is the latest addition to the list of best smartphones with great battery life. The smartphone is launched in August 2016 and will go on sale starting 17th August 2016 on Flipkart Priced @ Rs. 6,999. The smartphone comes with quite large battery 4100 mAH Li-polymer and it can easily last all day with 4G usage.
The smartphone comes with 13 Mega pixel rear camera and there is a 5 MP front camera to click selfies. The Xiaomi Redmi 3S comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS along with the MIUI 7.0. The smartphone runs on the latest chipset from Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 clocked @ 1.1 GHz and comes with Adreno 505 GPU.
There is ample storage with 16 GB internal and upto 128 GB using a micro-sd card. The Dual Sim smartphone offers 4G LTE connectivity along with the native support for 3G / 2G / WIFI.
Xiaomi has also launched the Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime along with the Redmi 3S with similar specs. Additionally the Redmi 3S prime comes with a Fingerprint scanner, 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of Internal storage. The Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime has all other specs and design similar to the Redmi 3S. The Redmi 3S Prime is priced at Rs. 8,999.
Key Specs for Xiaomi Redmi 3S
- Processor 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53, Quad -core Snapdragon 430 with Adreno 505 GPU.
- Screen Size – 12.7cm (5.0″), HD Display with 1280*720 Pixels (~293 ppi pixel density).
- Camera – Primary Camera: 13-megapixel with LED flash, Secondary Camera: 5-megapixel.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – 16 GB expendable up to 128 GB via Micro SD card.
- OS Android OS Marshmallow 6.0 Dual SIM.
- Battery Capacity – 4100 MAh Battery.
Key Specs Gionee Marathon M3 with 5000 mAH Battery
- Processor – Quad-core 1.3 GHz, Mali-450
- Screen Size – 720 x 1280 pixels, 5.0 inches (~294 ppi pixel density), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Camera – 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Secondary Camera – 2 MP
- RAM – 1 GB RAM
- Memory – 8 GB, microSD, up to 128 GB
- OS – Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Battery Capacity – Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
The 17th smartphone on the list of 15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life is the monster battery equipped Quadcore Gionee Marathon M3.
18. Lenovo K6 Power
Lenovo K6 Power was launched in November 2016 on Flipkart for Rs 9999. The mobile comes with metallic body and a fingerprint scanner at the back.
The Lenovo K6 Power comes with 4000 mAH Battery capacity which is great considering the smartphone has a 5 inch (Full HD) display.
The K6 Power is runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset. An Octa-core processor clocked at 1.4 GHz speed. For graphics, Adreno 505 GPU is there. K6 power has 32 GB of internal storage and 3 GB RAM.
Key Specifications of K6 Power:
- 5 inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 441 ppi pixel density
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset, Octa core SoC clocked at 1.4 GHz.
- Adreno 505 GPU for graphics
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage & expandable up to 32 GB via SD Card.
- Android OS, Marshmallow with Vibe Pure UI atop
- 13 MP rear Sony IMX258 sensor with PDAF, Auto Focus & Dual Tone LED Flash.
- 8 MP Front Sony IMX 219 shooter & wide angle lens.
- Rear mounted finger print sensor
- Dual sim support with 4G connectivity.
- Dolby Atmos. Audio output
- Non-removable 4000 mAh battery with reversible charging.
- 9 mm thin & weighs 145 gms
The Gionee Marathon M5 has the largest battery of all the smartphones listed in the above list and has an insane 6000 mAH battery capacity. The smartphone was unveiled in China on 10 June 2015.
The smartphone has Dual batteries which offers 6020 mAH capacity. You can use the smartphone with one battery and charge the other battery using an external battery charger as well. With such huge battery capacity the Gionee Marathon M5 makes the power bank useless.
It is also capable of reverse charging (you can charge other devices from it) and also is equipped with fast charging feature. Yet to hit the Indian markets.
Key Specs for Gionee Marathon M5
- Processor – 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor
- Screen Size –5.5-inch (1280*720 pixels) (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Camera – 13 MP primary Camera with Auto Focus,5 MP Secondary Camera
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – 16 GB expandable up to 32 GB via Micro SD card
- OS – Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Battery Capacity – 6020 mah
- Connectivity – 2G & 3G
- Thickness – 8.5 mm
- weighs 213 grams
20. ZTE Nubia N1
ZTE Nubia N1 is the latest great battery mobile launched in December 2016 and has a price of Rs. 11,999 or $180. It has exceptional battery life with 5000 mAH capacity battery, and offers very good specs for the price.
The device sports a 5.5 inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The display offers 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 401 ppi. Nubia N1 runs on Android OS Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0 on top of it.
The Mobile is powered by a MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 chipset, an Octa-Core processor coupled with 3 GB RAM and 64 GB in-built storage. There is a massive 5000 mAh battery to support the device.
Key Specs for Nubia N1 (5000 mAH Battery, FHD Display)
- 5.5 inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 401 PPi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- MediaTek 6755 (Helio P10), Octa-core SoC clocked at 2.0 GHz
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 3 GB RAM & 64 GB internal storage
- Expandable up to 256 GB via SD card
- Android OS v6.0 Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4 atop
- 13 MP rear camera at f/2.2 aperture with PDAF, dual tone(LED Flash)
- 13 MP front camera at f/2.2 aperture with 1080 p recording, added beauty filters & smart fill light
- Fast finger print scanner (takes 0.2 seconds to unlock)
- Dual sim support with 4G (LTE) connectivity
- 8.9 mm thick and weighs 190 gms
- Non-removable 5000 mAh Li-Po battery
21. Lenovo P2
Lenovo launched the Lenovo P2 smartphone in the Indian market in Jan 2017, exclusive to Flipkart. Just like it’s predecessor P1, this one has a monster battery. The battery is not the only good thing about this device.
The P2 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC clocked at 2.0 GHz. The device sports a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display offering 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. There is Adreno 506 GPU for graphics. It has enormous 5100 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery, and weighs 177 grams.
Key Specs for Lenovo P2 5100 mAH Battery
- Display: 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- Processor: Octa-core processor clocked at up to 2 GHZ
- GPU: Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 3 GB or 4 GB RAM variants
- OS: Runs on Android OS v 6.0, Marshmallow with Pure Vibe UI on top of it
- Primary Storage: 32 for 3 GB & 64 GB for 4 GB variant
- Secondary Storage: expandable up to 128 GB via SD card & there is no dedicated SD card slot
- Cameras: 13 MP rear camera with Sony sensor and dual LED Flash & 5 MP front camera at f/2.2 aperture
- Finger print sensor: Front mounted finger print sensor
- Fast Charging Technology: Supported
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Dual Sim(4G/4G) with LTE CAT, Bluetooth v4.1
- Sensors: Finger print(front mounted), gyro, proximity, accelerometer, E-compass
- Battery: 5100 mAh non-removable battery
- Dimensions: 153 x 76 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 177 gms
- Price: Starts from 16,999 on Flipkart exclusively
Though the list heading says 15 Smartphones we have researched and listed 20+ of them which we found worthy and have reserved the space for adding more Good Battery Capacity smartphones to be added to this list in the coming months.
Go back to Page 1 – 15 Best Battery Life Smartphones.
You May Also Like:
- Best Smartphones you can buy for Rs. 10,000 or $ 160.
- 5 Best 4G LTE smartphones in India.
- 8 Best Selfie Smartphones Worth Buying!
- 10 Latest 3 GB RAM Smartphones (Best Mobiles 2017)
Thanks for reading the article: 15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life . Share your thoughts in comments below.