15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life
Samsung S7 edge with it’s curved OLED Quad HD display is currently the best smartphone money can buy. The Exynos 8890 processor is very well optimized by Samsung and gets a full day of usage easily with good 6-7 hours of screen on time.
The smartphone comes with the best specs and camera, and a really good battery life. It is one of the best designed smartphones that Samsung has made in the past few years, it is not only gorgeous but also quite functional and offer great camera quality in any scenario you wish to use it.
Key Specs for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8890
- Screen Size – 5.5-inch (Quad HD 2560*1440 pixels) OLED display.
- Camera – 12-megapixel autofocus rear camera with OIS
- Secondary camera 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- RAM – 4 GB RAM
- Memory – 32 GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 128 GB).
- OS – Android Kitkat Marshmallow 6.0.1 along with touch-wiz Ui.
- WaterProof , NFC Support
- 3600 mAH battery capacity
The MotoX play is one of the best smartphone under Rs. 20,000, in this list which also offers great battery backup other than some of the excellent features it offers to the buyers. It has incredible 21 Megapixel camera and a front 5 Megapixel shooter and comes with Dual Sim with 4G LTE support.
Key Specs MotoX Play with 3650 mAH Battery
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core 64 Bit Snapdragon 615 Processor Clocked at 1.7 Ghz
- Screen Size – 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.5 inches (~402 ppi pixel density)
- Camera – 21 MP, fast Autofocus, LED flash, 5 MP, [email protected]
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – 16/32 GB, microSD, up to 128 GB
- OS – Android Lollipop 5.1, pure android experience, expected to get the Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Battery Capacity – Li-Ion 3630 mAh battery
- Connectivity – Dual Sim with 4G LTE Support
Lets next check out the best value for money big battery back up phone from Lenovo – Lenovo Vibe P1M.
The Vibe P1M is a mid range mobile with a huge battery capacity of 3900 mAH, it can work for 2 days on a single charge and offers great battery life.
It has a Quad -Core processor and comes with 2 GB of RAM. It is the latest smartphone launched by Lenovo last year. The smartphone is aggressively priced and is available only on Flipkart @ Rs. 6,999.
Key Specs for Lenovo P1M with 3900 mAH Battery
- Processor – Mediatek MT 6735 M, Quad-core clocked at 1.0 GHz.
- Screen Size -, – 720 x 1280 pixels, 5.0 inches (~294 ppi pixel density), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Camera – 8 MP, auto-focus with flash, Secondary Camera – 5 megapixel.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM.
- Memory – internal memory 16 GB, micro-SD, up to 32 GB.
- OS – Android Lollipop 5.1 and Lenovo Vibe UI.
- Connectivity – 4G LTE , 3G, 2G and WIFI.
- Thickness – 9.5 mm
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion 3900 mAh battery.
The Micromax canvas Juice 3 is the latest smartphone which offers incredible battery life. The phone features 5 inch HD screen and a mid-range MediaTek Quad-core processor, the smartphone comes with 2 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage. It also comes with a micro SD slot for storing videos and music. The smartphone is available on Amazon for purchase at an affordable price of Rs. 8400.
The smartphone packs a 4000 mAh battery combined with Android Lollipop’s ART engine may give standby backup of almost 3 days in a single charge
Key Specs for Micromax Canvas Juice 3
- Processor 1.3 GHz MTK 6580, Quad –Core processor
- Screen Size – 1280×720 Pixels, 5.0 inches
- Camera – 8 MP primary Camera with Auto Focus,2MP secondary Camera
- RAM – 2GB RAM
- Memory – 8 GB expandable upto 32 GB via Micro SD card
- OS Android OS, Lollipop
- Connectivity – 3G
- Battery Capacity – 4000 mah
Key Specs Gionee Marathon M3 with 5000 mAH Battery
- Processor – Quad-core 1.3 GHz, Mali-450
- Screen Size – 720 x 1280 pixels, 5.0 inches (~294 ppi pixel density), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Camera – 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Secondary Camera – 2 MP
- RAM – 1 GB RAM
- Memory – 8 GB, microSD, up to 128 GB
- OS – Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Battery Capacity – Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
The 17th smartphone on the list of 15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life is the monster battery equipped Quadcore Gionee Marathon M3.
Lenovo K6 Power was launched in November 2016 on Flipkart for Rs 9999. The mobile comes with metallic body and a fingerprint scanner at the back.
The Lenovo K6 Power comes with 4000 mAH Battery capacity which is great considering the smartphone has a 5 inch (Full HD) display.
The K6 Power is runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset. An Octa-core processor clocked at 1.4 GHz speed. For graphics, Adreno 505 GPU is there. K6 power has 32 GB of internal storage and 3 GB RAM.
Key Specifications of K6 Power:
- 5 inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 441 ppi pixel density
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset, Octa core SoC clocked at 1.4 GHz.
- Adreno 505 GPU for graphics
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage & expandable up to 32 GB via SD Card.
- Android OS, Marshmallow with Vibe Pure UI atop
- 13 MP rear Sony IMX258 sensor with PDAF, Auto Focus & Dual Tone LED Flash.
- 8 MP Front Sony IMX 219 shooter & wide angle lens.
- Rear mounted finger print sensor
- Dual sim support with 4G connectivity.
- Dolby Atmos. Audio output
- Non-removable 4000 mAh battery with reversible charging.
- 9 mm thin & weighs 145 gms
The Gionee Marathon M5 has the largest battery of all the smartphones listed in the above list and has an insane 6000 mAH battery capacity. The smartphone was unveiled in China on 10 June 2015.
The smartphone has Dual batteries which offers 6020 mAH capacity. You can use the smartphone with one battery and charge the other battery using an external battery charger as well. With such huge battery capacity the Gionee Marathon M5 makes the power bank useless.
It is also capable of reverse charging (you can charge other devices from it) and also is equipped with fast charging feature. Yet to hit the Indian markets.
Key Specs for Gionee Marathon M5
- Processor – 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor
- Screen Size –5.5-inch (1280*720 pixels) (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Camera – 13 MP primary Camera with Auto Focus,5 MP Secondary Camera
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – 16 GB expandable up to 32 GB via Micro SD card
- OS – Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Battery Capacity – 6020 mah
- Connectivity – 2G & 3G
- Thickness – 8.5 mm
- weighs 213 grams
1. Asus Zenfone 3S Max Price Rs 14999 or $ 210
Asus launched the Asus Zenfone 3s Max recently and it comes with really premium built quality and design. The smartphone has a unibody metallic build and looks quite thin and easy to use. The Asus Zenfone 3S Max has got a 5000 mAH battery and great battery back up like the original Asus Zenfone Max. It comes with features like fast charging support and also has reversible charging support.
The smartphone has got 3 GB of Ram and runs on the latest Android Nougat 7.0 update. The Zenfone 3s Max supports 4G LTE as well as VOLTE support which means you can use the JIO or any other operator sim card with this phone without any glitches.
The Zenfone 3S Max is a premium looking smartphone without much thickness or bulk and an enormous battery capacity. You can read more about the Asus Zenfone 3S Max in this detailed Review.
Key Specs For The Asus Zenfone 3S Max (5000 mAH Battery Smartphone)
- Display – 5.2 inch IPS HD display (1280*720) pixels
- Processor – 64 bit Qualcomm MTK 6750 Processor (Octa-Core)
- Number of cores – Octa core 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Mali T860
- RAM – 3 GB LPDDR3
- Camera – 13 MP primary rear camera, 8 MP Front Selfie Camera
- Storage – 32 GB with micro SD slot upto 2 TB
- OS – Android Nougat 7.0
- Connectivity – Volte and 4G LTE support
- Thickness – 8.85 mm
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the front
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAH
- Price – Rs. 14,999.
I have tried to capture all the best battery smartphones which are available in the market in this list, though could have skipped some of them due to either lack of availability or limited availability in some specific markets. Do let me know in comments if you find a good battery phone that we must add to this list.
Go back to Page 1 – 15 Best Battery Life Smartphones.
You May Also Like:
Thanks for reading the article: 15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life . Share your thoughts in comments below.