15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life (2017)
15 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life (2017) : Updated on 21/May/2017 – The smartphones in this list have best battery life and capacity with 4000, 5000 mAH (milli-ampere-hour or amp-hour). We have included smartphones with reversible charging feature as well as fast charging support.
The smartphone list is consolidated after a thorough analysis of all models available globally. The long battery life smartphones are ideal companion if you travel a lot or use it daily for long hours. These are best battery life smartphones with 4G support.
Usually we struggle for battery life with low battery capacity mobiles and often need to find charging spots at airports, cafes and on long trips. The article have best long battery life mobiles starting at Rs. 5,000 ($75).
With an increasing use of 4G data, especially streaming videos and playing games, battery runs out of juice faster. The alternate solution is to have a power bank but most people don’t want to carry an additional gadget all the time. Which necessitates purchase of a best battery smartphone.
You can check the specs of below mentioned Top 10 smartphones in this article and also can click on the link below to go into details of each and every smartphone. Would suggest to read the post first and then check the details of the smartphones you may consider to purchase.
Here are the 15 Best battery life smartphones, starting with the great battery backup Phone Nubia N1 with 5000 mAH battery capacity.
20. ZTE Nubia N1
ZTE Nubia N1 is the latest great battery mobile launched in December 2016 and has a price of Rs. 11,999 or $180. It has exceptional battery life with 5000 mAH capacity battery, and offers very good specs for the price.
The device sports a 5.5 inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The display offers 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 401 ppi. Nubia N1 runs on Android OS Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0 on top of it.
The Mobile is powered by a MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 chipset, an Octa-Core processor coupled with 3 GB RAM and 64 GB in-built storage. There is a massive 5000 mAh battery to support the device.
Key Specs for Nubia N1 (5000 mAH Battery, FHD Display)
- 5.5 inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 401 PPi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- MediaTek 6755 (Helio P10), Octa-core SoC clocked at 2.0 GHz
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 3 GB RAM & 64 GB internal storage
- Expandable up to 256 GB via SD card
- Android OS v6.0 Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4 atop
- 13 MP rear camera at f/2.2 aperture with PDAF, dual tone(LED Flash)
- 13 MP front camera at f/2.2 aperture with 1080 p recording, added beauty filters & smart fill light
- Fast finger print scanner (takes 0.2 seconds to unlock)
- Dual sim support with 4G (LTE) connectivity
- 8.9 mm thick and weighs 190 gms
- Non-removable 5000 mAh Li-Po battery
19. Lenovo P2
Lenovo launched the Lenovo P2 smartphone in the Indian market in Jan 2017, exclusive to Flipkart. Just like it’s predecessor P1, this one has a monster battery. The battery is not the only good thing about this device.
The P2 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC clocked at 2.0 GHz. The device sports a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display offering 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. There is Adreno 506 GPU for graphics. It has enormous 5100 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery, and weighs 177 grams.
Key Specs for Lenovo P2 5100 mAH Battery
- Display: 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- Processor: Octa-core processor clocked at up to 2 GHZ
- GPU: Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 3 GB or 4 GB RAM variants
- OS: Runs on Android OS v 6.0, Marshmallow with Pure Vibe UI on top of it
- Primary Storage: 32 for 3 GB & 64 GB for 4 GB variant
- Secondary Storage: expandable up to 128 GB via SD card & there is no dedicated SD card slot
- Cameras: 13 MP rear camera with Sony sensor and dual LED Flash & 5 MP front camera at f/2.2 aperture
- Finger print sensor: Front mounted finger print sensor
- Fast Charging Technology: Supported
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Dual Sim(4G/4G) with LTE CAT, Bluetooth v4.1
- Sensors: Finger print(front mounted), gyro, proximity, accelerometer, E-compass
- Battery: 5100 mAh non-removable battery
- Dimensions: 153 x 76 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 177 gms
- Price: Starts from 16,999 on Flipkart exclusively
18. ZTE A2 Plus (5000 mAH Battery Back Up) Price Rs 10999 or $170
ZTE launched the ZTE A2 Plus in the February 2017 and the smartphone offers incredible battery backup with some really good Specs. ZTE has been focusing on Big battery life smartphones in India with the launch of new Nubia N1 and the ZTE A2 Plus both offering big battery capacity in under 15K price range.
The ZTE A2 Plus was launched at Rs. 11,999 and in March 2017 has got a price cut of Rs. 1000. The smartphone comes with Fast Charging support and a big 5000 mAH battery which can easily work for 1-2 days depending on the usage.
The other key highlight of the smartphone is 5.5 Inch Full HD Display which comes with 2.5 D curve glass. The device comes with 32 GB of internal storage and 4 GB of RAM. It has Dual Sim, 4G LTE as well as VOLTE support. The device weighs 189 grams and has thickness of 9.8 mm. It is not one of the sleekest big battery mobile.
Key Specs for ZTE Blade A2 5000 mAH Battery Back Up
- Screen – 5.5 Inch Full HD Display (1920*1080) pixels, 401 PPi.
- 2.5 D Curve Glass Display
- Processor –Mediatek 6750 Octa-Core processors
- Processor Speed – Clocked at 1.5 GHz , Cortex A53 Cores
- RAM – 4 GB
- Storage – 32 GB , expandable upto 128 GB.
- Rear Camera – 13 MP rear camera
- Front selfie camera – 8 MP Front Selfie camera
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with MiFavor 3.5 UI.
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAh battery with fast charging.
- Connectivity – Dual Sim 4G with VOLTE
- Thickness – 9.8 mm
- Weight – 189 grams
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the back
- Price Rs. 10999
17. Xiaomi Redmi 4 $120 or Rs 6999
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 is the latest addition to the list of best smartphones with great battery life. The smartphone is launched in May 2017 and is available for purchase from Flipkart Priced @ Rs. 6,999. The smartphone comes with quite large battery 4100 mAH Li-polymer and it can easily last all day with 4G usage. It is a better option comapred to the Redmi 3s and 3S Prime.
The smartphone comes with 13 Mega pixel rear camera and there is a 5 MP front camera to click selfies. The Xiaomi Redmi 3S comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS along with the MIUI 8.0. The smartphone runs on the latest chipset from Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 clocked @ 1.4 GHz and comes with Adreno 505 GPU.
There is ample storage with 16 GB internal and upto 128 GB using a micro-sd card. The Dual Sim smartphone offers 4G LTE / VOLTE connectivity along with the native support for 3G / 2G / WIFI.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 comes in 3 vairants with 2GB / 3 GB /4 GB RAM and 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB storage with price tag of Rs 6,999, 8,999 and 10,999.
Key Specs for Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Processor 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53, Quad -core Snapdragon 435 with Adreno 505 GPU.
- Screen Size – 12.7cm (5.0″), HD Display with 1280*720 Pixels (~293 ppi pixel density).
- Camera – Primary Camera: 13-megapixel with LED flash, Secondary Camera: 5-megapixel.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM, 3 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM
- Memory – 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB expandable up to 128 GB via Micro SD card.
- OS Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with MIUI 8.0 Dual SIM.
- Connectivity – 4G LTE as well as VOLTE
- Fast charging Support – NO
- Weight – 150 grams
- Thickness – 8.4 mm
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the back of the device.
- Battery Capacity – 4100 MAh Battery.
- Price Rs. 6999 onwards
16. Motorola Moto E3 Power Price Rs. 8,000 or $ 130
Best battery Life mobile under Rs. 8K or $130 – The Motorola Moto E3 Power was launched in September 2016 on Flipkart Priced at Rs. 7,999. The smartphone comes with a 5.0 Inch HD display and features a design quite familiar and used in the Moto G4 series.
The highlight of the smartphone is 3500 mAH battery capacity, presence of 4G LTE along with VOLTE support and Android Marshmallow OS.
Key Specs Moto E3 Power with 3500 mAH Battery
- Processor – Mediatek 6735 Quad Core Processor Clocked at 1.0 GHz , Mali T720 GPU.
- Screen Size – 5.0 Inch IPS LCD Display with HD resolution.
- Camera – 8 MP Rear camera with auto-focus, LED flash, Secondary Camera – 5 Mega Pixel
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Memory – Internal memory 16 GB , expandable by micro-SD, up to 32 GB
- OS – Android marshmallow 6.0 with Stock Android Experience
- Battery Capacity – Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Fast Charging Support
- 4G LTE & VOLTE support
15. Intex Aqua Y2 Power Priced at Rs. 3,009 or $50
Cheapest Good battery smartphone under $50 or Rs 3000 – Ultra Cheap Intex Aqua Y2 Power is the latest smartphone launched almost a year back and is also one of the cheapest long battery Life smartphones that you can buy. The Intex Aqua Y2 has a 2900 mAH battery capacity and is a great choice for people looking for Long Battery life Dual Sim smartphone below Rs. 3000. The smartphone is ultra affordable and have a great battery back up.
Key Specs for the Intex Aqua Y2 Power
- Processor – 1.2 Ghz Quad Core Processor (SC7731 Chipset)
- Screen Size – 4.0 inches small screen, 800*400 screen resolution.
- Camera – Primary Camera is 5 MP with Autofocus while the secondary camera is 2 MP.
- RAM – 512 MB RAM which is a bit low.
- Memory – 4 GB internal storage & microSD card support up to 32 GB.
- OS – Android OS Kitkat 4.4.2
- Connectivity – 3G –
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion removable 2900 mAH battery capacity.
- Major Con – Does not come with 4G Support. Will not work with JIO Sim.
The smartphone is good as far as battery life is concerned at a very affordable price below 4K. It can be a good daily driver if your usage is more limited to calling and WhatsApp and Facebook.
14. Asus Zenfone Max (5000 mAH Battery, 4G Phone) Price $150 or Rs. 9999
Asus Zenfone Max was launched on 23rd May 2016 in India with 2 new variants.
The smartphones comes with a 5.5 inch screen size phone with faster processor and more storage. The new Zenfone is powered by the Qualcomm Octa-core Snapdragon 615 coupled with 2 Gb ram/ 3 GB ram and 32 Gb inbuilt storage. The 3 GB RAM version is priced at Rs. 12,999 while the 2 GB RAM version comes at Rs. 9,999. Rest all the specs are same in both models.
It also supports micro-sd card upto 64 GB. This new version runs on latest software Marshmallow 6.0.1.
The inclusion of Doze mode from Marshmallow and a massive battery of 5000 mAH clearly justifies that the phone sail for at least 2 days. It is available to order from Flipkart.
Key Specs for the New Asus Zenfone Max 2016 (5000 mAH Battery)
- Processor- Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 chipset.
- Ram- 2 GB Ram / 3 GB Ram
- Storage- 32 Gb Internal Storage
- Screen size- 5.5 inch 720p HD screen.
- Software – Android 6.0.1(Marshmallow) with Zen UI on top.
- Dual Sim 4G LTE support – YES
- Rear Camera – 13 Mp with dual tone LED flash and laser autofocus assist
- Front Camera- 5 Mp front camera
- Connectivity 4G LTE /WiFi / Bluetooth
- Battery Size- 5000 mah battery with fast charging and reverse charging.
Lenovo has launched the Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo along with the P1M recently and it is available on Amazon. The long battery life smartphone is priced at Rs. 16,999. It comes with a massive battery of 5000 mAH which can easily last 2 days or 3 days with modest usage.
The smartphone packs some top line specs like the 32 GB internal storage and a Full HD Display with Android Marshmallow. It also comes with fast charging as well as USB OTG support.
Key Specs for Lenovo P1 Turbo – 4900 mAH Battery
- Processor – 1.5 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa Core Processor.
- Screen Size – 5.5 inches Full HD Display 401 PPI.
- Camera – 13 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, autofocus, Secondary Camera – 5 MP.
- RAM – 3 GB RAM
- Memory internal memory 32 GB expandable storage.
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Connectivity – 4G LTE , 3G and 2G.
- Battery Capacity – Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
Next, we have top selling Xiaomi smartphone which offers great performance along with 4000 mAH battery capacity.
12. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Priced @ Rs. 9999 or $140
Best Battery smartphone Under 10K – Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a killer smartphone for the price and it comes with very large battery back up too . The smartphone is available on Flipkart India for a price of Rs. 9,999 for the 16 GB version and the 32 GB version / 3 GB RAM is available for Rs. 10,999. It also comes in 4 GB RAM / 64 GB version priced at Rs. 12,999.
The smartphone comes with 4150 mAH battery capacity which features fast charging feature too. The smartphone can last 1 day to 2 day easily with a single charge.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor which is one of the best processor you can get in this price range. It is also highly energy efficient to increase the battery life further.
Key Specs for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – 4100 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor – Octa- Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor , Clocked @ 2.0 Ghz.
- Screen Size – 5.5-inch (1920*1080 pixels) FHD IPS display. – PPI 401.
- Camera – 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing Selfie camera
- RAM – 2 GB RAM / 3 GB RAM / 4 GB
- Memory – 16 GB /32 / 64 GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 128 GB).
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow along with MIUI 8.0.
- Battery Capacity – 4100 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Finger print Scanner.
- Dual Sim Support.
- 4G LTE as well as VOLTE support
- Metallic Build.
You can read our review of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 here.
Xolo era 4k was launched couple of months back but surely beats most of the competitors with its huge battery capacity in the price range of below 7K. It features 5 Inch HD IPS Touchscreen Display With 294 PPI display and a MediaTek MT6735P Quad Core Processor clocked at 1 Ghz. It is one of the best affordable long battery budget smartphone under Rs. 7,000.
The phone comes with 2 Gb Ram for fluid experience and has 8 GB Rom which can further be expanded through micro SD card. It comes with Android Lollipop out of the box and is available at Amazon and Snapdeal.
Highlight of the phone is its massive 4000 mAH battery which would further give more stand by time and increase battery life when it gets the Android Marshmallow update.
Key Specs for Xolo ERA 4K – 4000 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor- 1 GHz MediaTek MT6735P Quad Core Processor
- Ram- 2 GB RAM
- Storage- 8GB ROM
- Software – Android Lollipop 5.1 with Google Now launcher
- Dual Sim 4G- YES
- 4G LTE support – YES
- Screen Size- 5 inch IPS Touchscreen Display With 294 PPI
- Rear Camera- 8 MP Auto Focus Camera With Dual LED Flash
- Front Camera- 5 MP Front Camera
- – WiFi/Bluetooth
- – FM Radio
- Battery Size- 4000 MAh Battery with fast charging.
Gionee’s latest iteration which comes with a bulky price tag and even bulkier battery capacity of 5020 mAH. The battery life is impressive and it can be used for 2 days easily.
It has a massive 6 Inch FHD AMOLED Touch Screen Display With 2.5 D Arc Glass. A premium design comes with decent specs. The phone is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-Bit Processor clocked at 1.3 Ghz.
Gionee didn’t shy with the storage and ram department and has included 3 GB Ram with 64 Gb internal storage capacity. It has also given a dedicated slot for the storage expandability which can be store upto 128 GB of data. It runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 out of the box. It is available only online from Flipkart.
Key Specs for Gionee Marathon M5 Plus – 4100 mAH Battery capacity
- Processor – 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Ram- 3 GB
- Storage – 64Gb intern memory, expandable upto 128Gb
- Screen Size- 6-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D arc glass
- Software – Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo OS 3.1 on top
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)- YES
- 4G LTE support – YES
- Rear Canera- 13 MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera – 5 MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor- YES
- Battery Size- 5020 mAh battery with fast charging
Best Battery Mobile 2017 – The Xiaomi Mi Max was launched on 30 June 2016 in India and is the largest screen size smartphone that Xiaomi has ever launched. The smartphone has an enormous Full HD Display with a 6.44 inch screen panel. It also comes with equally enormous battery capacity of 4850 mAH which can last all day easily. The smartphone is available to purchase from Amazon and is priced at Rs. 14,999. The smartphone is top selling currently for Xiaomi along with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
It is an excellent smartphone for gaming , reading content and watching video with great battery back up, excellent processing power and brilliant display.
Key Specs Xiaomi Mi Max with Incredible battery life
- Processor – 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core Processor.
- GPU – Adreno 510
- Screen Size – 1080 x 1920 pixels, 6.44 inches (~342 ppi pixel density)
- Camera – 16 MP, Autofocus, dual-LED flash, 5 MP, secondary Camera for clicking selfies
- RAM – 3 GB RAM
- Memory – 32 GB internal, microSD, up to 128 GB
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes
- OS – Latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 and MIUI 8.0
- Battery Capacity – Li-Ion 4850 mAh battery
- Weight – 203 grams and thickness of 7.5 mm
- Dual Sim
- 4G LTE Support
The smartphone has (Swag) excellent value for money best battery smartphone with 4G LTE support and full HD display priced under Rs. 15,000.
Read 8 more best suggestion – Click Next Page Below