Let’s Find Out Some of the Best Premium Smartphones on the Market
Updated – December – 2020 – If you are looking for a smartphone strictly in the range of Rs, 30,000 to Rs. 40,000. Here are the 10 Best High-end Flagship phones worth considering.
We are not adding any smartphones below 30K (1-2 exceptions) to keep the list more about smartphones in the higher range.
While so much is happening in the low-end budget mobile space, the question comes, is there a need to buy a Flagship high-end smartphone?
The answer is Yes, while we have Xiaomi or Realme offering good low-cost mobiles, it makes sense to invest in a high-end smartphone like Oneplus 7T or Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
There are many reasons to do buy an expensive mobile, however, the most compelling are :
- Premium Built Quality and User Experience.
- After-sales service and User experience.
- Excellent Camera Quality, and long-term use without the need to worrying about the phone getting outdated.
- Style Quotient and status symbol.
If you are someone, who likes a beautiful screen to read articles, watch videos, want better family pictures, need excellent user experience, you will never be satisfied with a low-end smartphone.
Let’s check out the 10 Best Smartphone Under Rs 40000 in India.
Oneplus 8 – Price Rs. 44,999
The Oneplus 8 is available for Rs. 41,999 and is one of the best sellers in the 40k to 50k price range. The phone comes with a large 6.55-inch FHD+ display, has Snapdragon 865 Octa-Core processor, and upto 12 GB of Ram.
There is Oxygen Os with Android 10 and it runs on a large 4300 mAH capacity battery that can easily last all day. The camera is a bit of downgrade in comparison to the Oneplus 8 Pro.
The Oneplus 8 offers 5G support and also has premium features like fast wireless charging support, however, there is no headphone jack.
KEY SPECS FOR Oneplus 8
- Display – 6.55 inches, 90 Hz, Super AMOLED FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels 402 ppi) pixels resolution.
- Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Triple Rear Camera – (Sony IMX586) 48 MP+ 16 MP (ultra-wide)+ 2MP Macro, support for 4K – 60 FPS video recording, OIS.
- Front Selfie Camera – Sony IMX 471, 16 MP, selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- Operating system – Android 10 Q, with Oxygen OS.
- Processor – Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 clocked at 2.84 GHz
- GPU – Adreno 650
- Storage – 128/256 GB internal storage, non-expandable UFS 3.0.
- Ram – 8/12 GB RAM LPDDR5
- Stereo Speakers.
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner – Yes.
- No 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Battery – Non-removable – with 4300 mAH battery (Fast charging with 30 Watts Warp Charging)
- Wireless Charging Support – Yes, 30 Watts
- USB Type C – Port.
- Sound – Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos.
- Connectivity – 5G, Dual Sim, NFC
- Colors – Green, Interstellar Glow, and Onyx Black.
- Weight – 180 grams
- Price – Starts at Rs. 41,999, 44,999, 49,999.
Oppo Reno 10X Zoom – Price Rs. 41,999
The Oppo Reno 10X Zoom was launched in India in June 2019, and despite having a price tag of Rs. 41,990 the phone went out of stock. Usually, Oneplus phones are in more demand but this time a lot of buyers are going for the new Reno 10x.
Notably, this is the only phone apart from the ill-fated Huawei P30 Pro, that comes with a Zoom lens. The Reno 10X offers a 10X Hybrid Zoom and has a full view display with a unique pop-up selfie camera mechanism.
The smartphone comes with the ultra-fast SD 855, Octa-Core processor and the Adreno 640 GPU that is excellent for Gaming and daily tasks.
Moreover, there is 48 MP Primary Camera, 13 MP Zoom, 8 MP wide-angle camera. The pop-up selfie camera offers a 16 MP sensor with an 80-degree field of view.
Key Specs for Oppo Reno 10X ZOOM
- Processor: Octa-Core, SD 855 with 2.84 GHz Clock Speed, and the Adreno 640 GPU.
- Display: 6.6 Inch Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) with 19:9 aspect ratio, AMOLED (~403 PPI).
- RAM: 6 GB or 8 GB DDR4
- OS: Android OS, v9.0 (Pie) along with the Color OS.
- Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB internal storage, expandable up to 2 TB via hybrid Micro-SD Card.
- Primary Camera: Triple 48 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP, Sony IMX 586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, uses AI to detect scenes and enhance images.
- Video Recording – 4K @ 60 FPS.
- Secondary Camera: 16 Megapixel fin-shaped, motorized front selfie camera.
- Dual Sim 4G VOLTE Support.
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes at the back of the device.
- Battery Capacity: Non-removable Li-ion 4050 mAH battery. VOOC Super Fast Charger.
- Thickness – 9.3 mm
- Weight: 215 gms.
- Fast charging: Yes.
- USB Type C Port – Yes.
- Dust and Waterproof – No.
- Bluetooth 5.0,aPTX support.
- Gorilla Glass Version 6.
- NFC Support – Yes
- Colors – Blue
- Headphone Jack (3.5 mm) – No
- Price Rs. 41,999 onwards.
Oneplus 7T – Price Rs. Rs. 34,999 to Rs 37,999
One of the best phones that you can buy in the 30k to 40k price range is the newly launched Oneplus 7T.
The Oneplus 7T flaunts a glass body. The phone even has a tiny waterdrop notch. The phone comes with a unique circular rear camera module that houses three cameras.
The mobile is available in with 8 Gigs of RAM and 128 GB storage for Rs. 34,999 and with 8 GB RAM / 256 GB Storage for Rs. 37,999.
It comes with a 6.55-inch, 90 Hz, FHD+ ( 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio) Super AMOLED display. Additionally, there is Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection.
Powering it is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Octa-core processor along with an Adreno 640 GPU, the phone is blazing fast and smooth.
Also, it runs on Android Oreo 9.0 OS with Oxygen OS 10.0.4 on top of it.
For imaging, the 7T comes with a triple rear camera lens with 48 MP (f/1.6 aperture), 12 MP telephoto lens and a 16 MP ultra-wide lens with gyro EIS and dual-LED dual-tone flash.
Furthermore, selfies can be clicked using a 16MP front-facing selfie camera.
A 3800 mAh non-removable battery ensures that the phone lasts over a day easily. Additionally, it offers fast charging through a 30W adapter for quick re-fueling.
Key Specifications for OnePlus 7T:
- Display: 6.55-inch AMOLED, 90 Hz, FHD+ (1080 x 2246 pixels) (~402 PPI).
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Processor
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Android OS, v9.0 (Pie) With Oxygen Os 10.0.4.
- Storage: 128 GB or 256 GB, Non-Expandable.
- Primary Camera: Triple 48 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP
- Secondary camera: 16 MP, (f/2.0)
- Fingerprint sensor: In-Display Scanner
- Battery capacity: 3800 mAh non-removable
- Weight: 190 grams.
- Thickness: 8.1 mm
- Fast Charging: Yes, 30 Watts.
- Price Starts at Rs. 34,999
The Oneplus 7T is available for Rs. 37,999 with 256 GB Storage and 8 GB of ram currently, a good deal for the money.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite- Price between Rs. 38,999 to 40,999
Launched in January 2020, it comes with 128 GB onboard storage and 6/8GB RAM variants priced for Rs 38,999 and Rs 40,999 respectively on Amazon. You can choose from Aura Glow, Aura Black, and Auro Red colors.
It flaunts an almost bezel-free FHD+ SAMOLED, Infinity-O Display in a smooth curved metal frame. It comes with an S-Pen that lets you imprint your imagination and creativity on the display.
Powered with Octa-Core Exynos 9810 processor clocked at 2.7 GHz and Android 10.0 operating system.
A 12 MP triple Camera(f/1.7) with dual pixel PDAF and OIS, 12 MP ultra-wide camera(f/2.2), and 12MP Telephoto lens (f/2.4) with LED flash and HDR. On the front sits a 32MP(f/2.2) and HDR.
Backing the phone is a 4500mAh Li-Po battery with a 25W fast charging capacity.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE
- Display: 6.7: SAMOLED with 1080*2400p Screen Resolution, 394ppi and 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Chipset: Octa-Core Exynos 9810
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP18
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- OS: Android 10.0 based on One UI 2
- Storage: 128GB expandable up to 1TB
- Primary Camera: Triple Camera(12+12+12)MP with LED Flash and HDR
- Secondary Camera: 32MP with HDR
- Fingerprint sensor: On-Screen
- Battery Capacity: 4500 mAh, Non-removable
- Weight: 199gm
- Thickness: 8.7mm
- Fast Charging: Yes, 25W
- Price: Rs.38,999 and Rs 40,999
Realme X50 Pro 5G-Price Rs 37,999 to 44,999
Launched on 24th Feb 2020, the futuristic 5G phone comes in Rust Red and Moss Green colors in the following variants:
- 6GB RAM and 128GB Internal Storage at Rs 37,999
- 8GB RAM and 128GB Internal Storage at Rs 39,999
- 12GB RAM and 256GB Internal Storage at Rs 44,999
Inside an aluminum frame is the glass body that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The display is super AMOLED bezel-less with HDR10. 90Hz panel, 1000 nits brightness, and vibrant colors to offer a vivid display experience.
Powering the phone is 2.84GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 with Adreno 650 GPU. With the abovementioned chipset and Vapor Cooling Chamber, it also is a boon for Game lovers. Overall performance with UFS3.0 and LPDDR5 is notably a 25% upgrade than previous generations.
A Quad Camera is given with 64MP Main lens(f/1.8)+8MP ultra wide lens(f/2.3)+12MP telephoto lens(f/2.5) and 2MP Depth Sensor(f/2.4) with LED Flash,PDAF and HDR.
Also, at the front, we have a 32MP dual selfie camera(F/2.5) and an 8MP Ultra wide lens(f/2.2).
The battery is 4200mAh Li-Po non-removable battery with a 65W Super Dart Charger that can fully charge the phone in 35 mins.
KEY SPECIFICATIONS FOR REALME X50 PRO 5G
- Display: 6.44″ SAMOLED Display ,Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio and 409 ppi and HDR 10+
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm SD865
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 6/8/12 GB RAM
- OS: Android 10.0 based on Realme UI 1.0
- Storage: 128/256GB
- Primary Camera: Quad Camera(64+12+8+2)MP with HDR and LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: Dual Camera(32+8)MP with HDR
- Fingerprint sensor: In-Display
- Battery Capacity: 4200 mAh, Non-removable
- Weight: 205gm
- Thickness: 8.9mm
- Fast Charging: Yes 65W super-fast charger
- Price: Range between Rs 37,999 to Rs 44,999
Google Pixel 3a, 3a XL Price Rs. 33,000 (500$)
The Google Pixel 3a and the 3a XL was recently launched by Google to take on the affordable iPhone XR and the Samsung S10e. The Google Pixel comes with the latest Android OS 9.0 Pie and will be the first device to get the Android Q.
The Pixel comes with exceptional quality 12.2 Megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and optical image stabilization. The Pixel 3a and 3a XL are the best camera smartphones in the 40k price range and use Google computational photography to make images better.
The front selfie camera has an 8 MP lens and offers brilliant images.
The Pixel 3a is compact and comes with a 5.8-inch display with Full HD resolution (2160*1080) and an OLED panel. Powering the phone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 processor and Adreno 615 GPU.
There is 4 GB of ram, and the phone comes with 64 GB of non-expandable storage. The phone has a 3000 mAH battery that supports fast charging. The Pixel weighs 167 grams and has an 8.2 mm thickness.
There is a fingerprint scanner at the back of the device to ensure quick unlocking. You can also buy the Google Pixel 3a XL that comes with a slightly bigger display and has a higher (3700 mAH) capacity battery.
Key Specs for Pixel 3a
- 5.6 inches AMOLED capacitive touch display, 18.5:9 Aspect Ratio.
- Offers 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution at 441-pixel density.
- Asahi Dragon trail glass.
- Android Pie 9.0 Stock Android Experience.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 Octa-Core Processor.
- Octa-Core processor clocked at 2.0 GHz speed.
- Adreno 615 GPU for graphics handling.
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage with no SD card support.
- 12.2 MP rear camera at f/1.8 aperture with EIS(Gyroscope based), dual-phase detection, OIS, and Dual-LED (Dual-tone) flash.
- Support for Portrait Mode.
- 8 MP front camera at f/2.0 aperture, fixed focus, 1080p recording.
- USB Type C port reversible connector.
- The fingerprint sensor on the rear panel.
- Fast battery charging – 18 Watts.
- Lacks 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Single Sim.
- Non-removable 3000 Li-ion mAh battery.
Samsung S10 Lite – Price Rs 39,999
The Samsung S10 Lite was launched on 3rd Feb 2020. On unboxing you unveil an attractive 3D glassed design body in simple yet beautiful Prism Blac, Prism Blue, Prism White colors.
Its Super AMOLED Plus, Infinity-O Display delivers a cinematic viewing experience and its HDR10+ ensures you see colors as close to the real life. With 8GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage capacity, you need not worry about any lags while multitasking. Priced at Rs 39,999 you can still get good deals with an old phone exchange policy.
The heart of the phone is the flagship Qualcomm SD855 octa-core processor clocked at 2.8 GHz and Android 10.0 Operating System.
Equipped with a 48 MP trio camera on the rear(f/2.0) with a 12MP ultra-wide camera lens(f/2.2) and 5MP Macro lens(f/2.4) will let you capture fine details, beautiful landscapes, and vibrant portraits while blurring all you want to. ON the front you can have fun with a 32MP Selfie snapper(f/2.2).
Its super steady OIS allows you to record UHD smooth non-shaky videos even in low light. Its built-in video editing suite and audio control with the zoom-in Mic allows you to edit videos like a pro.
A massive 4500 mAh Li-Po battery with a 45W fast charger will keep all your battery draining issues at bay.
You can also use your mobile apps from your laptop with the link to windows10. Enhanced safety is ensured via the multi-layered Knox security.
KEY SPECIFICATIONS FOR SAMSUNG S10 LITE
- Display: 6.7″ SAMOLED+, HDR10+, 1080*2400p screen resolution with 394ppi and 20:9 Aspect Ratio.
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 8GB
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Storage: 128 GB expandable up to 1 TB.
- Primary Camera: Triple camera (48+12+5)MP with LED Flash and HDR.
- Secondary Camera: 32MP
- Fingerprint sensor: In-Display
- Battery Capacity: 4500 mAh, Non-removable
- Weight: 186 gms
- Thickness: 8.1 mm
- Fast Charging: 45W Fast charging
- Price: Rs 39,999
Apple iPhone SE 2020 – Price Rs. 42,500
Even after the launch of the iPhone 11 or the iPhone Xr, a lot of people are finding great value in the new iPhone SE 2020. The iPhone SE 2020 is launched at $399 in the US but unfortunately, Apple has priced it at Rs. 42,500 in India.
The iPhone SE 2020 comes with an ultra-fast A13 chipset (same as iPhone 11 Pro) and can compete with most smartphones, like Oneplus 8 or Samsung S20 as far as performance goes. You can run any game on it without breaking a sweat.
The iPhone SE 2020 is available in three storage variants – 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB. It weighs 148 grams and has 7.3 mm thickness, one of the thinnest and lightest mobiles that you can buy currently.
The iPhone SE runs on iOS 13 and has a fluid experience and will get future software updates from Apple for many years.
The iPhone SE 2020 comes with a 4.7 inch IPS LCD display with a 1334×750-pixel resolution with haptic touch and 625 nits of max brightness.
The phone has got a single rear camera – 12 MP resolution with OIS support and an f/1.8 aperture lens. Apple AI computation takes the imaging and 4K, 60 FPS videos to a whole new level.
The phone has a 7MP, F/2.2 aperture lens, and comes with an IP67 rating – making it water and dustproof.
Cons – It comes with a dated design and a 16:9 display with thick bezels.
Key Specifications Apple iPhone SE 2020:
- Chipset: Hexa-core Apple A13 Bionic processor clocked at 2.65 GHz.
- Quad-Core GPU
- Display: 4.7 Inch LED-Backlit display with (750×1334) (~326 PPI). (16:9 Aspect Ratio).
- OS: iOS 13
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 64/128/256 GB internal storage & no SD card support.
- Primary Camera: Single 12 MP, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, phase detection autofocus, dual-tone flash.
- Secondary Camera : 7 MP, f/2.2, with HDR, Panorama, 1080p @60 fps.
- Sim: Dual Sim with 4G VOLTE support
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes at the front.
- Waterproof and Dustproof – Yes, IP 67 Rating.
- 3.5 MM Headphone Jack – No.
- Battery capacity: Non-removable Li-ion 1960 mAh battery.
- Dimensions : 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.3 mm.
- Weight: 148 grams
- Stereo Speakers – Yes.
- 3D Touch – Yes.
- Colors – Black, White, and Red.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Price Rs 35,999
Xiaomi launched Mi 10T in September 2020. The Mi 10T has a stunning design and comes with impressive cameras and top of the line Qualcomm Processor.
It is available in three color variants – Aurora blue, Cosmic Black, and Lunar Silver.
The phone comes with 6.67 inch IPS LCD display with 2400*1080px resolution including 20:9 aspect ratio and 395ppi pixel density.
Additionally, it has a Dot-display with 144Hz refresh rate with an 83.2% screen to body ratio. The IPS LCD panel on the Mi 10T is one of the best panels we have tested so far and you won’t regret buying it.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset(+7nm). It is an octa-core processor along with Adreno 650 GPU.
It operates on an Android 10 based on MIUI 12.
For clicking clear images and shooting videos, It has a Triple camera setup carrying 64MP(f/1.9) main camera, a 12MP(f/2.4) ultra-wide camera, a 5MP(f/2.4) macro camera that offers HDR, Panorama, PDAF, and up to 8K video recording.
At the front, we get a 20MP(f/2.2) selfie camera, user can also shoot 4k video using the front camera.
The device comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor as well as face unlock support.
KEY SPECS FOR Mi 10T
- 6.67 inch IPS LCD dot display with FHD+ (2400*1080)px resolution.
- Corning gorilla glass 5 for protection.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor.
- Adreno 650 GPU.
- Android 10 based on MIUI 12.
- Rear camera – Triple camera setup (64MP+12MP+5MP).
- Front camera – 20MP selfie camera.
- RAM – 6/8GB LPDDR5.
- Storage – 128GB internal storage, not user expandable.
- Fingerprint scanner – side mounted.
- Face Unlock – Yes.
- Lack of 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Thickness – 9.3mm.
- Weight – 216 grams.
- SIM – Dual SIM 4G./5G.
- Battery – Massive 5000mAH along with 33W fast charge.
- Price – Rs 35,999(for base variant).
Oneplus 7T Pro – Price Rs. 37,999 (256 GB, 8 GB RAM)
Oneplus 7T Pro is one of the best sellers launched by Oneplus. The phone was launched on 10 October 2019. It is available for purchase on Amazon at Rs 43,999.
Also, there is an additional discount of Rs. 5000 currently available making the effective price Rs. 37,999.
The OnePlus 7T Pro comes with a 6.67-inch fluid AMOLED Display and Quad HD+ resolution (3120*1440 pixels) and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio display along with 516ppi pixel density. There is Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection.
Powering the device is the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 plus octa-core processor fabricated on a 7nm chipset along with Adreno 640 GPU for ultimate gaming performance.
Oneplus 7T Pro has a center align Triple camera setup at the rear carrying a 48MP(f/1.6) wide camera + 16MP (f/2.2) ultra-wide lens + 8MP (f/2.4) telephoto lens offers PDAF, Panorama, HDR, OIS, EIS, and support up to 4K video recording.
Additionally, It has a 16MP (f/2.0) Pop up selfie camera that offers EIS, 1080P videos.
KEY SPECS FOR ONEPLUS 7T Pro
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Processor with Adreno 640 GPU.
- Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Display: 6.67 Inch large QHD+ (3120*1440 pixels) fluid AMOLED Panel with 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio.
- OS: Android 10 along with the Oxygen OS.
- RAM: 8/12 GB LPDDR4x RAM.
- Storage: 256 GB internal storage & no SD card support.
- Rear Camera: Triple 48 MP+ 12 MP + 8MP camera setup.
- Front Camera: Pop up 16 Megapixel front selfie camera.
- SIM: Dual SIM Dual 4G (LTE/VOLTE).
- Fingerprint Sensor: In-display scanner.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Battery capacity: 4025 mAH with 30W fast charging support (Warp Charging).
- Thickness – 8.8 mm
- Weight: 206 grams
- USB Type C Port – Yes
- No 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Color options – Almond, Nebula Blue, Red, and Violet.
- Price – Starts at Rs. 43,999 in India.
- Available on Amazon India.
Asus 6Z – Price Rs. 30,999
The Asus 6Z comes with rotating cameras that can work as both rear/ front cameras. It offers Dual cameras with 48 MP Sony IMX 586 sensors, and a second camera that comes with a 13 MP wide-angle lens.
The Asus 6Z comes with a massive 5000 mAH capacity battery with fast charging support. Further, it has the fastest Qualcomm SD 855 Octa-Core chipset with Adreno 640 for gaming.
The rotating cameras may not look great but these can take really good selfies, low light images and even videos for uploading on Tik Tok or even Youtube.
The Asus 6Z ticks a lot of right boxes and is available for a price tag of Rs. 30,999 for the 6 GB Ram and 128 GB storage option.
Key Specs for Asus 6Z:
- Display: 6.39-inch IPS LCD FHD+ (1080 x 2240 pixels) (~402 PPI).
- Gorilla Glass 6
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, 2.84 GHz clock speed.
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6 GB or 8 GB
- OS: Android OS, v9.0 (Pie)
- Storage: 128 GB or 256 GB, expandable up to 512 GB
- Primary Camera: Dual 48 MP (f/1.79) + 13 MP (f/2.4)
- Front Selfie Camera: Same as the rear
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes, rear-mounted
- Battery capacity: 5000 mAh non-removable
- Weight: 155 grams.
- Fast Charging Support – Q.C 4.0, Yes.
- Thickness – 9.7 mm
- Weight – 195 grams
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Price – Rs. 31,999
Samsung Galaxy A71 – Price Rs. 29,999
Samsung has launched the Galaxy A71 in 2020 and it comes with top of the line specs and features for buyers.
The phone comes with a huge 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus bezel-less display with FHD+ (2400*1080)px resolution including a 20:9 aspect ratio and 393ppi pixel density.
Furthermore, the key highlight of the device is the Quad Rear camera setup (64MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP) that can click some incredible pictures with background blur effect, HDR, and also support 4K recording.
Additionally, It has a 32 MP Selfie camera to ensure that users can click amazing selfies.
Also, powering the phone is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Octa-Core processor equipped on an 8nm chipset with Adreno 618 GPU.
The Galaxy A71 has only available with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage which can be further expandable to 512GB.
Overall, it is a great phone for daily usage, with a huge display and battery capacity.
KEY SPECS FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Octa-Core Processor(8nm).
- GPU – Adreno 618.
- Screen Size – 6.7 Inch FHD+ Display, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, (2400*1080 pixels) resolution.
- Dual Sim – Yes.
- RAM – 8 GB RAM
- Operating System – Android 10 based on Samsung One UI 2.0
- Finger Print Scanner – In-display.
- Face recognition – Yes.
- Front Camera – 32MP high-quality selfie camera.
- Rear Camera – Quad Camera setup 64MP+ 12MP + 5MP + 5MP.
- Connectivity – 2G, 3G & 4G VOLTE, WIFI, Bluetooth.
- Storage – 128 GB internal Storage – expandable to 512 GB, dedicated Card Slot.
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion 4500 mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
- USB Type C Port – Yes
- Thickness – 7.7 mm (sleek).
- Weight – 180 grams (lightweight).
- Price Rs. 29,999.
Asus ROG PHONE II – Price Rs. 39,999
Asus has recently launched the ROG Phone II in the Indian market, and it is a hot sell for the brand. The uniquely designed phone comes with a head-turning backlighting system and a gaming theme.
If you are into gaming then the ROG Phone II can be one of the best phones for you to purchase.
The ROG Phone II is available with 8 GB Ram and 128 GB storage – Price Rs. 39,999.
Powering the device is the fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Octa-Core Processor with 2.96 GHz clock speed and Adreno 640 GPU.
Read Detailed Review and check out camera samples here.
Key Specs for Asus Rog Phone II:
- Large 6.6 inches Super AMOLED display With FHD+ 120 Hz Panel.
- Screen Protection- GG 6.
- Processor- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Octa-Core.
- GPU – Adreno 640.
- RAM- 8/12 GB
- Storage- 128 GB /512 GB
- Dual Rear camera- 48 MP (f/1.79 Aperture) + 13 MP Ultra-Wide.
- Front camera- 24 MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Connectivity- 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC and USB Type C port
- Battery- 6000 mAh with 30 Watts fast charging
- Security options- In-Display Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock.
- Software – ROG Gaming UI and Android Pie OS.
- Weight – 240 grams (Heavy)
- Thickness – 9.5 mm
- Price – Rs 39,900.
There are some great suggestions in the article – 10 Best mobiles below Rs. 50,000 which you may like to consider before making a purchase.
Also, I recently wrote about some of the best phones worth buying in the 25K to 30K price range.