8 Best Full HD 1080P Smartphones Rs 10000 to 20000: (21/Sep/2017) – Full HD (1920*1080) resolution is the optimal resolution you can have in your next smartphone. Most of the smartphones in the range of Rs. 7,000 to 12,000 have the HD (1280*720) resolution. While the latest smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G6 or Google Pixel have either 2K ( 2560*1440) or higher resolution.
What Difference Do an HD, Full HD and 2K resolution make to your smartphone?
The full HD resolution has more pixels per inch like a 5-inch smartphone with HD display will have 293 Pixels per Inch (PPI) while a Full HD mobile will have 440 Pixels per Inch (PPI) while a 2K smartphone display will have 587 PPI. Better the pixels per inch, better is the text, video, image display on the smartphone, beyond 400 PPI difference is less noticeable.
Lots of experts say an HD screen for a smartphone is enough or an FHD is enough and human eye can’t differentiate. There are counter views to this theory, which says that high-resolution screens are easier to read and text appears more clear and there is no pixelation of text/images on higher resolution screens.
In my opinion, after using all 3 resolution on a smartphone, the full HD looks better than the HD and 2K definitely make it a grade higher. However the Full HD resolution is recommended, the reading experience difference between a good quality FHD screen and 2K screen is not really that much for 5-6 inch smartphones. In case of large size monitors and TV’s difference more noticeable.
But at the same time, there is no match for the Quad HD Displays used in phones like LG G6 and S8 with a much superior display panel which offers higher resolution, brightness, contrast and very accurate colour profile.
I don’t buy the crap shared by many so called researchers about human eye can’t detect the difference between HD Vs a FHD or 2K display, my human eye can.
While moving from an HD or lower resolution to FHD you will find your reading experience much better, if you currently own a device with HD or lower resolution.
Let’s Check out some of the Best Full HD (1920*1080) Display smartphones that You can buy currently.
1). Lenovo K6 Power
Price Rs. 10,999
Lenovo K6 power comes in two variants with either 3 GB or 4GB Ram. The Lenovo K6 Power was launched in 2016 and is available for purchase from Flipkart. The K6 power comes with 4000 mAH capacity battery which is sufficient for all day usage.
The smartphone has 5.0 inch Full HD Display with 1920*1080 pixels resolution and 443 PPI. There is no 2.5 D curve glass on the K6 Power.
The K6 Power runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.4 GHz. There is Adreno 505 GPU for playing games. The smartphone comes with 13 Mega pixel rear camera and there is also an 8 mega pixel front selfie camera.
It comes with 32 GB of internal storage which is expandable upto 128 GB using the micro-sd card. Also, the K6 Power supports Theatermax technology and also has support for dolby atmos for enhanced sound output.
Key Specs For Lenovo K6 Power
- Screen – 5.0 inch IPS HD display (1920*1080) pixels
- Processor – 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Processor
- Number of cores – Octa Core 1.4 GHz
- GPU – Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM – 3 GB / 4 GB
- Camera – 13 MP primary rear camera, 8 MP Front Camera
- Storage – 32 GB with micro SD slot upto 128 GB
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0. upgradable to Android Nougat 7.
- Volte and 4G LTE support
- Thickness – 9.3 mm
- Weight – 145 grams
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes
- Battery Capacity – 4000 mAh
PROS – Low Price – Great FHD Display, Ideal for gaming. 2. Full HD Display, Good battery Life.
CONS – The smartphone is a bit bulky.
2). LeTV LeECO Le 1S
Price Rs. 10,999
LE 1S is one of the top selling Full HD display smartphone with excellent specs and is available on Flipkart for Rs. 10,999 in Gold and silver color variant.
The smartphone features a 5.5 inch screen with Full HD display, the bezels are thin which gives a good aesthetics to the smartphone. The screen also has got Corning gorilla Glass protection.
The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek Helio X 10 processor and 3 GB of RAM and Power VR G6200 GPU which offers decent gaming performance.
The processor is capable of 120 Hz refresh interval for the display, which is double than the rate of most of the smartphones at present.
There is also some tweaks with display like Mira vision, which provides better HD playback and allows control over contrast and color temperature.
Key Specifications For Le 1S
- Processor – Mediatek Helio X10
- RAM – 3 GB RAM
- Display Resolution – 1920*1080 Full HD Display.
- Screen Size – 5.5 inch
- Storage – 32 GB
- Rear Camera – 13 MP Camera with Autofocus and led flash.
- Front Camera – 5 MP camera for taking selfies.
- Operating System – Android lollipop.
- Battery Capacity – 3000 mAh
- Dual Sim – Yes
- Connectivity – 4G.
PROS – Low Price – Good smartphone with Full HD Display. Good metallic built quality, Good processor and 3 GB RAM.
CONS – Non Expandable Storage.
3). Lenovo Z2 Plus
Price Rs. 11,999
Lenovo Z2 Plus has the best processor under Rs. 15,000 and it comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, same as Samsung S7 edge. One would’ve never thought of getting Snapdragon 820 at a price tag of ₹15,000. Lenovo has just made that possible after the recent price drop from 17,499 to 14,999.
The 5 inch FHD display alongside the glass front and back looks compact and elegant. It has a boxy yet compact look. The processor is coupled with 3 GB /4 GB of ram and 32 GB /64 GB of internal storage. Unfortunately it doesn’t support micro SD card.
The Zuk Z2 Plus is powered by a massive 3500 mAh battery pack which supports fast charging through the USB type C port.
It runs on Android Marshmallow with ZUI 2.5 skin on top. Even though it runs ZUI in the back-end, Lenovo has tweaked the phone specially for the Indian market. Hence, it has Google Now launcher.
There’s 13MP with f/2.2 aperture rear camera and 8 MP f/2.0 aperture front camera. It does a pretty good job for its price but isn’t ground-breaking in terms of camera quality. We did a full review of the Lenovo Z2 Plus can read it.
Key Specs Lenovo Z2 Plus
- Screen- 5 inch FHD IPS LCD display -441ppi
- Processor- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- RAM- 3 GB / 4 GB
- Storage- 32 GB / 64 GB
- Camera- 13 MP rear and 8 MP front Selfie camera
- OS- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Connectivity- 3G/4G/LTE / VOLTE
- Battery- 3500 mAh
- Fingerprint sensor- YES
- Fast charging- YES
Pros – Powerful processor, Compact design ,Longer battery life
Cons – Average camera performance, No expandable memory.
4). Huawei Honor 6X
The Huawei Honor 6X was launched in Jan 2017 and comes with a 5.5 inch Full HD Display, and it has a pixel density of 403 PPI. Honor 6X has a robust metallic build and comes with Dual Rear camera. The smartphone is priced at Rs 12,999 and offers a decent set of hardware.
The smartphone is priced at Rs 16,999 and is powered by the Octa-Core Kirin 655 processor clocked at 2.1 GHz and 4 GB of Ram.
The Honor 6X offers 12-megapixel rear camera along with a 2 MP Dual shooter and comes with LED flash, for the front the smartphone has an 8-megapixel camera. The device runs Android Marshmallow 6.0 with EMUI on top. The battery is 3430 mAh sufficient to run all day.
The smartphone packs a metal built and includes a SIM slot that supports both Nano and micro SIM cards. and both the slots supports 4G connectivity.
Other features of this smartphone are smart PA audio, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It has high durability and long life mobile suitable for 2-3 years use.
Key Specs for Huawei Honor 6X – Dual Camera Smartphone
- Screen Size – 5.5-Inches Full HD Display (1920*1080) 2.D Glass
- Processor –Kirin 655 Octa-Core processors clocked @ 2.1 GHz.
- RAM – 4 GB
- Storage – 64 GB, expandable upto 128 GB.
- Rear Camera – 12 MP + 2 MP rear with f/2.0 aperture
- Front selfie camera – 8 MP Selfie camera
- OS – Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with EMUI 4.1
- Battery Capacity – 3430 mAh
- Connectivity – Dual Sim 4G with VOLTE
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes at the back
- Weight – 164 grams
- Thickness – 8.4 mm
- Price Rs. 15,999
PROS – 1. Great Metallic Design, 4G Support. 2. Great Battery Life with huge 3430 mAh battery capacity, excellent display. 3. Dual Rear Camera Setup.
CONS – Design could have been better.
Honor 6X it is a great performance mobile at a good price, with 1920*1080 screen, excellent for reading, net surfing and watching movies.
No 5 on list of 8 Best Full HD 1080P Smartphones Rs 10000 to Rs 20000 is the Lenovo Vibe P1.
5). Samsung J7 Pro
Price Rs 20,700
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is the same smartphone launched a few days back in Europe as Galaxy J7 (2017). The highlight of the J7 Pro is the support for the Samsung Pay, Nougat, and a large 3600mAh battery.
The J7 Pro features a beautiful 5.5-inch display which an AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and 2.5D curved glass on top.
The Amoled Display panels are superior to IPS LCD and offer brighter colors and are also more energy efficient. It is powered by the Samsung Exynos 7870 chip, clocked at 1.6 GHz Octa-core CPU.
The processor is coupled with 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The storage is expandable up to 256 GB using a microSD card.
It is powered by the Samsung Exynos 7870 chip, with a 1.6GHz octa-core CPU, paired with just 3GB of RAM and 64GB of native storage. The storage is expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card.
Key Specifications for Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass.
- Processor/GPU: 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU.
- RAM/Storage: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB with microSD.
- Software: Android 7.0 (Nougat) along with touch Wiz UI.
- Rear Camera: 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture..
- Front Selfie camera – 13MP front camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Samsung Pay , USB TYPE -C Port.
- Fingerprint sensor
- Thickness – 7.9 mm.
- Dual SIM 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3600mAh battery with fast Charging support.
PROS – Great Super Amoled Display. Good Design and Camera. CONS – 3 GB RAM is Less.
No 6 on list of 8 Best Full HD 1080P Smartphones Rs 10000 to Rs 20000 is the Asus Zenfone 3
6). Asus Zenfone 3
Asus Zenphone 3 is the most premium looking smartphone you can purchase if you have a budget close to Rs. 16K. The smartphone has recently got a price discount of Rs. 5000 on Flipkart.
Asus Zenfone 3 comes with a very bright 5.5 Inch Full HD Display (1920*1080) pixels and has 401 PPi. There is 2.5 D Curve glass and it comes with over 75% screen to body ratio with highest display brightness of 600 nits.
It offers gorgeous Full HD Display with 5.5 Inch screen with 401 PPI. The smartphone was launched in September 2016 and is exclusive to Flipkart
The Asus Zenfone 3 comes with a 16 MP rear camera and offers great photography experience.
The rear camera comes with Fast Hybrid Laser auto-focus system for capturing images. The front selfie camera is also decent with 8 MP resolution.
Key Specs for Asus Zenfone 3
- Display: 5.5 screen inch Full HD IPS Display, 75.6% Screen-to-body Ratio, Brightness: 600 nits.
- Display is protected By Corning Gorilla Glass, 2.5D Curved Glass.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core processor clocked at 2.0 GHz.
- Adreno 506 GPU.
- RAM – 3 GB RAM
- Dual Sim, 4G LTE / VOLTE support.
- Battery: 3000 mAh.
- OS: Android Nougat 7.1 along with Zen UI
- Camera: 16 MP Rear Camera with LED flash. 8 MP front selfie camera.
- 32 GB storage, can be expanded to 128 GB using the micro-sd card slot.
- Fingerprint Scanner at the back
- Thickness – 7.7 mm
Pros – 1. Full HD 1920*1080 IPS display, Excellent outdoor visibility. 2. Sleek Gorgeous Design. 3. Good Rear camera , 4K Video recording.
CONS – More Ram would have made it even better.
7). LG Q6
Price Rs 14,990
LG Q6 is launched in July 2017 and is available on Amazon India with a price tag of Rs. 14,999. The smartphone comes with a great Full Vision display with FHD+ resolution (2160*1080 pixels) (~442 ppi pixel density). The display occupies the full front side and it looks similar to the more expensive LG G6.
The LG G6 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz and also has the Adreno 505 GPU. The smartphone has 32 GB of internal storage and comes with 3 GB of Ram. The LG Q6 however misses on the fingerprint Scanner.
Key Spec For LG Q6
- Display – 5.5 inches IPS LCD display.
- Resolution – 2160*1080 pixels (~442 ppi pixel density).
- Operating system – Android Nougat 7.0.
- Processor – Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 clocked at 1.4 GHz.
- GPU – Adreno 505
- Rear Camera – 13 Megapixel rear camera with PDAF.
- Front Selfie Camera- 5 Megapixel resolution.
- Internal storage and RAM – 32 GB, 3 GB RAM.
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
- Sensors -Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Fingerprint Scanner – NO.
- Weight – 149 grams.
- Colors – Astro Black, Ice Platinum, Mystic White, Terra Gold.
PROS – Great Full Vision Display with FHD Plus resolution, Runs on Android Nougat 7.0, Easy to carry and use. CONS – No fingerprint Scanner.
8). Moto G5 Plus
Price – 14,999
if You are looking for good camera mobile with Full HD display in a budget of 15K Moto G5 Plus is an excellent choice. The Moto G5 Plus comes with Android Nougat and stock UI experience. The Moto G5 Plus is powered by the Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor clocked at 2.0 GHz, Adreno 506 GPU.
Key Specs Of Motorola Moto G5 Plus
- Display: 5.2-inches Display with Gorilla Glass protection.
- Resolution : 1920*1080 IPS LCD Display, 423 PPi.
- Rear Camera: 12 MP primary rear camera Dual LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture.
- Front Camera: 5 MP Selfie Camera.
- Battery: 3000 mAh capacity with turbo charging support.
- Processor – 2.0 Ghz Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor.
- GPU – Adreno 506
- Connectivity – Dual Sim, 4G LTE and VOLTE/ 3G /2G.
- OS – Android Nougat 7.0 with Google Assistant.
- RAM – 4 GB RAM
- Storage – 32 GB internal storage, expandable upto 128 GB.
- Fingerprint Scanner – YES
- NFC Support – YES
PROS – Stock Android Experience, Good Camera. CONS – Design and Looks could have been better.
9. Coolpad Cool 1 Dual
Cool 1 Dual (made by LeEco and Coolpad) is one of the smartphones offering Dual Rear camera set-up for an unbelievable price tag of ₹13,999.
The Cool 1 looks very similar like LeEco smartphones because of the chamfered edges, mirror finished fingerprint sensor at the back and similar design. It not only looks like LeEco smartphones but also runs LeEco inside it. The phone comes with Android Marshmallow and EUI 5.6 skin on top.
There’s a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS LCD display with a flat glass on top. It retains the USB type-C port and fast charging with it. Speaking of battery life, it packs in a massive 4000 mAH battery.
The phone is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-Core processor. It is one of the best processors for Full HD Gaming. It is paired with 3 GB/4 GB ram and 32 GB/64 GB storage respectively. Unlike Le2, this phone has a 3.5 mm audio-jack.
Speaking of its main highlight, it features Dual 13 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture. The second rear camera is used to create a “Bokeh effect” as it scans the “Depth of field” and helps one to change the focus from foreground to background whenever they want. While the front has a traditional 8 MP selfie shooter.
Key Specs for Cool 1 Dual
- Screen- 5.5 inch FHD IPS LCD display
- Processor- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
- Ram- 3GB/4GB
- Storage- 32GB/64GB non expendable
- Camera- Dual 13MP rear and single 8MP front
- OS- Android Marshmallow with EUI
- Connectivity- 3G/4G/LTE
- Battery- 4000mAh
Pros – Powerful processor, Longer battery life, USB type-C with fast charging
Cons – EUI needs some more refinements, No storage expansion, Average Camera
Read More About the Cool 1 Dual.
Xiaomi has launched the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in the Indian market in late Jan 2017. There are 3 variants available for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and all 3 comes with Full HD Display.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with powerful as well as power efficient processor you can get in this price range, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 clocked at 2.0 Ghz. It comes with Adreno 506 which offers great performance for gaming.
The smartphone has got a mammoth battery with 4100 mAH capacity which can easily go on for 1-2 days.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has a 5.5 inch display with Full HD resolution (1920*1080) pixels with 401 PPI. There is also 2.5 D curve glass which improves the touch and feel of the display. The smartphone comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with the Xiaomi MIUI 8.0.
The Redmi Note 4 has Dual Sim Support and offers 4G LTE / VOLTE connectivity (works with JIO sim) along with 3G and 2G. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 measures 165 grams and has a thickness of 8.4 mm.
The smartphone has a 13 MP rear camera with fast auto-focus and Dual Led flash and there is a 5 MP camera at the front for taking selfies. It is one of the best smartphones to buy in 10k to 15K range.
Key Specifications for Redmi Note 4
- Processor – 2.0 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa – Core Processor.
- GPU – Adreno 506
- RAM – 2 GB /3 GB / 4 GB RAM
- Display Resolution – 1920*1080 IPS LCD Display.
- Screen Size – 5.5 inch Full HD Display. 401 PPI.
- Storage – 16 /32 / 64 GB internal storage.
- Rear Camera – 13 MP Primary Camera with Auto Focus.
- Front Camera – 5 MP camera for taking selfies.
- Operating System – Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with MIUI.
- Battery Capacity – 4100 mAH
- Dual Sim – Yes
- Weight – 165 grams
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes
- Connectivity – VOLTE / 4G LTE/ 2G /3G/HSPA.
PROS –Great design and build quality. Low Cost., Excellent Camera Quality, FHD Screen, Good Processor. CONS – Availability may be an issue.
You can read more about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 , performance, comparison to Redmi Note 3 here.
Thanks for reading the article – 8 Best Full HD 1080P Smartphones Rs 10000 to 20000. If you have any questions or would like to add something to the above story, please share in comments below.
You may also Like –