Jio announced these three packs (153, 54 and 24) back on 21st July 2017, along with the launch of the JIO Phone.
To recall, the JIO phone is available free, but users need to do a recharge of Rs. 153 in order to enjoy the data benefits. Nevertheless, the JIO Phone although is marketed as free but comes with a caveat of security deposit of Rs. 1500 refundable after three years.
Now, JIO has revised these three plans, making them more lucrative for the JIO users. Below, I have shared the details of the revised offerings.
Coming to the Revised Pack Details
JIO MRP Rs 153 Pack Details
- Firstly, The Rs 153 pack comes with unlimited calling benefit and 100 SMS/day (instead of 300 SMS earlier). Users will get unlimited data, but a fair usage capping will throttle the speed after the users have consumed 1.5 GB (earlier limit was 512 MB) of data. So, in total, you will get 42 GB data in 28 days. Further, The validity of the pack is 28 days and even comes with the complimentary subscription to JIO Apps.
Note – If you are using a JIO Phone it is better to do the new Rs. 49 recharge that provides 1 GB data per day, unlimited voice calling and 100 SMS per day.
JIO Pack MRP Rs 24 Details
- Secondly, The Rs 24 MRP Pack comes with 2 days of validity and is aimed at users who want to buy a daily pack. To make things more affordable for consumers who don’t want to spend Rs 153 on the pack at one go, the Rs. 24 pack is ideal. You get unlimited calling and per day 500 MB data. Additionally, the pack subscriber gets 20 SMS per day with this recharge.
JIO weekly Pack MRP Rs 54 Details
- Thirdly, the MRP 54 pack, is the weekly variant of the MRP 24 recharge and comes with 7 days of validity. Buyers, who have limited spending capacity, can opt for this plan if they don’t want to purchase the monthly pack. The users get 500 MB data/day, unlimited voice calls and 70 sms per day in this plan.
Moreover, JIO has a similar plan for Rs. 52 mentioned on their website that provides the same benefit as the Rs. 54 plan. Also, the new JIO plan of Rs. 149 provides the same benefit as we get in the Rs. 153 plan.
Ideally, you should now recharge with the Rs. 52 or Rs. 149 plan.
You May Like to Read:
- Jio Phone Vs Airtel Vs Vodafone Affordable 4G Phones (2018)
- JIO Phone India Ka Smartphone Specs Price availability
Check Out Our Latest Video and Subscribe to Candytech Channel!!!