Here is a list of the latest, affordable yet high-performance 4 GB Ram mobiles. If you are looking for a phone for playing games, multi-tasking with lag-free performance to use for the next 2-3 years, here are the top 5 phones to consider.
Most of the mobiles on this list are available globally as well as in India.
There are some of the cheapest 4GB Ram Phones that you can buy in the sub 12k price range.
Higher Ram is not sufficient, you also need a fast processor.
Undoubtedly, a phone with 4 GB RAM sounds incredible for gaming and multitasking, and it is bound to attract folks who love the extreme performance.
Some devices come with LPDDR3 while others have a faster next-generation LP DDR4 version of Ram.
But again the argument in favor of the 4GB or 6GB ram phones is that they will become a norm in the next 1 year. To get a future-proof device, it is essential to have the necessary Ram and a fast Octa-Core processor.
Here are the 5 Best Low Cost 4GB Ram Smartphones available currently in India:
1. Motorola E7 Plus
Motorola was launched the Moto E7 Plus with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage on 11 September 2020. The Moto E7 Plus is priced competitively at Rs. 9,499 and competes with the other brands in the price band. The smartphone is available in Misty Blue, and Twilight orange color options.
Powering the phone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor, clocked at 1.8 GHz. The phone has a dual rear camera setup including a 48 Megapixel primary camera, a 2 Megapixel secondary camera, and there is an 8 Megapixel front selfie camera.
KEY SPECS OF MOTOROLA MOTO E7 Plus
- Screen – 6.50 Inch HD+ Display with 1600*720 pixels resolution.
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 Octa-Core processors clocked @ 1.8 GHz.
- GPU – Adreno 610.
- RAM – 4 GB
- Storage – 64 GB, expandable up to 512 GB.
- Rear Camera – Dual (48MP (f/1.7) + 2MP (f/2.4)) camera.
- Front selfie camera – 8 MP Selfie camera
- OS – Android 10.
- Battery Capacity – 5000 mAH.
- Fast Charging – No.
- Micro-USB Port
- Connectivity – Dual Sim 4G with VOLTE
- Price Rs. 9,499
2. Oppo A5 2020
Oppo launched A5 2020 in September 2019 in India. It is available in 2 color variants are Dazzling white and Mirror black.
The smartphone flaunts a 6.50-inch display with 1600*720p resolution and 269 PPI. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa Core Processor along with Adreno 610 GPU.
The phone is available in 2 RAM variants
- 3GB RAM and 64GB storage at just Rs 9,990.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage at just Rs 10,990.
The phone has a Quad camera setup at the rear including (12 MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP), and on the front side, it has 8 MP camera for selfies. It also has a Fingerprint sensor.
The phone runs Android 9 Pie-based on ColorOS 6.0.1. The Dual Sim mobile also supports 4G. Notably, it is 9.1 mm thick and weighs 195 grams. And packs 5000 mAh battery capacity. Besides, mobile is available exclusively on Amazon India.
To sum up, the Oppo A5 2020 is one of the best 6.50 Inch display phones.
SPECS FOR Oppo A5 2020
- 6.50-inch HD display (1600*720) with 269 PPI.
- Snapdragon 665 Octa Core Processor clocked at 2.0 GHz.
- Quad (12MP+8MP+2MP+2MP) Rear Cam and 8 MP Selfie Camera
- 64 GB internal memory
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Android 10.
- 4K Video recording.
- Dual Sim 4G VOLTE support.
- 5000 mAh battery
3. Lenovo A7
Lenovo A7 is a 4GB RAM mobile with exceptional battery life. This time Lenovo has packed in a standard 4000 mAH capacity battery.
The phone is available in 2 RAM variants
- 2GB RAM and 64GB storage at just Rs 7490.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage at just Rs 8449.
Another highlight of the device is it’s 6.09 Inch touchscreen Display. If we talk about its color options, it is available in black and blue color variants.
SPECS FOR LENOVO A7
- 6.09-inch IPS LCD display
- Unisonic SC9863.
- Octa-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz
- 2/4 GB of RAM
- Android 9 Pie
- 64 GB of internal storage, external up to 128GB
- Rear- Dual (13MP + 2MP ) camera.
- Front- 5 MP selfie camera.
- Fingerprint – Yes.
- Dual Sim (3G/4G) LTE
- Non-removable 4000mAh battery
- Micro USB port
- Weight: 265 grams (heavy).
- Price – ₹7490 (For base variant).
Related Article – 10 Best Smartphones with 3 GB RAM.
4. Nokia 5.3
Nokia 5.3 launched this year(2020) in March. It’s available exclusively on Amazon in 2 RAM variants are
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage at Rs 12,498.
- 6GB RAM and 64GB storage at Rs 13,999.
The phone offers a 6.55 inch HD display along with 1600*720px resolution. There is Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset which provides decent performance, and the key highlight is the standard 4000 mAH battery.
Nokia 5.3 is available in 3 beautiful color options are Charcoal, Cyan, and Sand.
KEY SPECS FOR Nokia 5.3
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Panel with corning gorilla glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa-core processor
- 4/6 GB of RAM
- Android 10 O.S
- 64 GB internal storage, expandable up to 512GB
- Quad rear (13 MP+5MP+2MP+2MP) camera
- Front- 8 MP with f/2.0 aperture selfie camera
- Fingerprint Scanner – Yes.
- Face Unlock – Yes.
- Dual Sim (3G/4G)
- Non-removable 4000 mAH battery.
- Fast charging – Yes
- USB Type-C port
- Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 8.5 mm
- Weight- 180 grams
- Price – ₹12,498 (For base variant)
Stay tuned for more on top mobiles with 4 GB of Ram, which offers incredible performance.